Any possibility of divorce and remarriage?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
OptimumJasmine
Any possibility of divorce and remarriage?

Post by OptimumJasmine » 13 Jun 2020

Dear All,

I am posting my birthday details here to know about future of my marriage. My married life is not very smooth due to compatibility issues. Also my husband is a manglik. After our marriage, I faced lot of health issues and I lost my job. as well. Currently I am unemployed. Can anybody read my chart and predict the future of my married life. Is there any possibility of divorce? Any possibility of remarriage? Can I see some positivity in my life in terms of health and employment? Thanks in advance.

My birth details : DOB - May 8, 1981
Birth Time : 7:35PM, 19:35
Birth Place : Chhachhrauli (Yamunanagar) - Haryana

My husband’s details : DOB - Aug 3, 1979
Birth Time : 4am or 4:20am (I am not very clear). But very sure of either of the time.
Birth Place : Chandigarh

Hoping for some responses this time. Blessings to all.

OptimumJasmine

Re: Any possibility of divorce and remarriage?

Post by OptimumJasmine » 14 Jun 2020

Can anyone put some light on this. I am really looking forward for some prediction and astrological guidance. Thanks

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 16 Jun 2020

Can anyone here give me a reading pls. I need some astrological guidance at this point so any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 20 Jun 2020

Can someone give me a reading pls. I really need it at this moment of my life. Thanks in advance.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Jun 2020

Hi,

I've realize that I carry a certain bias against breaking things (including divorce). So, kindly bear with me and take my notes with a pinch (if not more) of salt.

I have tried my best to ignore the query. Given the persistent/repeated posts, I've gone ahead and cast your birth-chart and observed planetary positions/conditions. Below are a few notes that might be relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrischika Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru. It is in Sandi/Cusp and caught in transition - also has a lot of malefic influence/aspect.
2. Lagna Lord is strongly placed in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona of Mesha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Bharani Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra. Incidentally, Mars/Kuja also happens to be Roga-Karaka and is placed in the Roga-Sthana.
3. Budhi Karaka Mercury/Budha is never too comfortable in the Kalathra-Sthana (house of partnership/relationship), perhaps due to the fact that sharp intelligence/communication can have adverse impact on it. Likewise, Moon/Chandra is not comfortable being placed in the 8th house - nor is Rahu in the 9th house.
4. Karaka and 7th lord Venus/Shukra is placed in his Swasthana of Vrishaba Rasi (and some experts believe in dilution or cancellation), I'm inclined to think there will be some implications of the concept of "Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya".
5. Currently in Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha and Rahu Antara-Dasha (till February 2022). Incidentally, they are hovering over natal Moon/Chandra and the effect, along with that of Ashtama Shani (placement of Saturn/Shani-dev in the 8th house, from Moon) is evidently obvious - I guess.

In my opinion, it may not be a good idea to analyze the chart in isolation... for there is no clear indication of divorce.

Sincerely...

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 22 Jun 2020

Dear Sishya Sir,

Thank you so much for your time and reading. However I couldn’t understand anything due to the usage of technical language. Can you pls explain it in a simple language, so that a person like me can also understand. I have give birth details for me and my husband. He is a manglik. We have compatibility issues and somewhere I feel this marriage was not lucky for me as after getting married, I only saw downfalls. So can you pls predict the future of our relationship and my health as well. Thanks in advance.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 23 Jun 2020

Around this birthday some spiritual person or a neighbour would have come to you asking for something or help. Can you pls recollect and confirm ?

Also in 2011-12 some elder (specifically woman ) has passed away and on the 3rd day there has been some issue with the ritual part related to water or food.

These issues are hampering your happiness.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Jun 2020

Hi,

As confessed previously, I think I carry a certain bias against breaking things (including divorce - which is breaking of a holy union/relationship or marriage), unless there are very strong and compelling reasons. So, I had simply focused on checking your birth-chart to understand why you might be having such a doubt and posing the query here.

On the sidelines, I remember (from a query in another thread and in a different section of the forum) you are also blessed with a child. Hence my thought to share my observations of your birth-chart only.

Sincerely...

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 25 Jun 2020

Nitin21 wrote:
> Around this birthday some spiritual person or a neighbour would have come
> to you asking for something or help. Can you pls recollect and confirm ?
>
> Also in 2011-12 some elder (specifically woman ) has passed away and on the
> 3rd day there has been some issue with the ritual part related to water or
> food.
>
> These issues are hampering your happiness.

Dear Nitin,

No, nothing happened like this. Nobody came to ask me for help. I have very selected people in my life who wish me on birthdays and other occasions, so nothing happened like this.

Regarding someone dying in 2011- 2012. No dear, nobody passed away. My stepmother passed away in feb 2010 due to cancer and I must tell you she was one of the most pathetic people I have ever seen in my life. I was not in touch with her for at least 10 years, so that case is also not applicable here. Thanks

OptimumJasmine

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As confessed previously, I think I carry a certain bias against breaking
> things (including divorce - which is breaking of a holy union/relationship
> or marriage), unless there are very strong and compelling reasons. So, I
> had simply focused on checking your birth-chart to understand why you might
> be having such a doubt and posing the query here.
>
> On the sidelines, I remember (from a query in another thread and in a
> different section of the forum) you are also blessed with a child. Hence my
> thought to share my observations of your birth-chart only.
>
> Sincerely...

Dear Sishya Sir,

I appreciate your thoughts but every marriage is not a holy relationship or union or meant to be together. If it would have been the case, then there should not have been the existence of divorce word or cases. Yes I have a child, that’s why I am still there in this marriage and top of it I am not earning currently and have fallen sick also. But why I asked for a possibility of divorce here because I am thinking optimistically and wondering if good time will come. Maybe One day I would be able to move on in my life with my daughter and see some positivity. My whole world is my little one. That’s why I asked her about health also. I want to see some light as I am going through really worst time. Anyways, thanks for ur time. Blessings!!!

OptimumJasmine

Dear lefteye,

Can you pls give me a reading on this. Need some astrological guidance at this point to understand what is hidden for me in future. Looking for a hope.
Thanks in advance.

OptimumJasmine wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am posting my birthday details here to know about future of my marriage.
> My married life is not very smooth due to compatibility issues. Also my
> husband is a manglik. After our marriage, I faced lot of health issues and
> I lost my job. as well. Currently I am unemployed. Can anybody read my
> chart and predict the future of my married life. Is there any possibility
> of divorce? Any possibility of remarriage? Can I see some positivity in my
> life in terms of health and employment? Thanks in advance.
>
> My birth details : DOB - May 8, 1981
> Birth Time : 7:35PM, 19:35
> Birth Place : Chhachhrauli (Yamunanagar) - Haryana
>
> My husband’s details : DOB - Aug 3, 1979
> Birth Time : 4am or 4:20am (I am not very clear). But very sure of either
> of the time.
> Birth Place : Chandigarh
>
> Hoping for some responses this time. Blessings to all.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Jun 2020

Hi,

There is something called as Karma. It is perhaps easy to explain such experiences using the concept of Karma - will be easy for you, if you were to understand and accept it as possible reality.

On the sidelines, it is very clear that horoscope matching or compatibility check was not done (or not done properly) when you accepted to set sail, with each other - which is perhaps part of your destiny. It is perhaps a matter of irony that married couple who have argued, cursed themselves, their destiny and had physical fights (literally everyday - endured rough weather on high seas) for most part of their lives, live inseparably (sometime when their kids have abandoned them) in old age - supporting each other.

On the other side of spectrum, seemingly easier ways out of difficult situations exist - with options like divorce. In case such an option is inevitable and happens to be part of one's destiny, then I'd suggest that sufficient time and thought (after exhausting options like professional counselling) be given and arrived at amicably (you see our destinies are tied very tightly with Kaala or Time - the enforcer of change) - unfortunately, that is a rarity (Isn't it?). Unless you have overwhelming reasons, I think it is not right of my part to dwell further, into this part of your destiny.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Jun 2020

Hi,

There is something called as Karma. It is perhaps easy to explain such experiences using the concept of Karma - will be easy for you, if you were to understand and accept it as possible reality.

On the sidelines, it is very clear that horoscope matching or compatibility check was not done (or not done properly) when you accepted to set sail, with each other - which is perhaps part of your destiny. It is perhaps a matter of irony that married couple who have argued, cursed themselves, their destiny and had physical fights (literally everyday - endured rough weather on high seas) for most part of their lives, live inseparably (sometime when their kids have abandoned them) in old age - supporting each other.

On the other side of spectrum, seemingly easier ways out of difficult situations exist - with options like divorce. In case such an option is inevitable and happens to be part of one's destiny, then I'd suggest that sufficient time and thought (after exhausting options like professional counselling) be given and arrived at amicably (you see our destinies are tied very tightly with Kaala or Time - the enforcer of change) - unfortunately, that is a rarity (Isn't it?). Unless you have overwhelming reasons, I think it is not right of my part to dwell further, into this part of your destiny.

Sincerely...

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 25 Jun 2020

yes feb 2010 is still the astrological period when someone has passed away. Irrespective of your relationship with the person, planetary debt stands.

Secondly, the birthday event does not happen exactly on birthday. English birthdays and tithi and sun degree birthdays are different. You can take a broader spectrum of days and see if events happened. Possibility of a headless argument is also not denied during the period. and it happens once every 12 years. It is such a subtle event in some cases that people dont even remember. But the planet comes and tells your debt is due and its a reminder.

OptimumJasmine

Hi Nitin,

So do u see any good period coming for me or these things are never ending. Can you also predict my health and career. Thanks

Nitin21 wrote:
> yes feb 2010 is still the astrological period when someone has passed away.
> Irrespective of your relationship with the person, planetary debt stands.
>
> Secondly, the birthday event does not happen exactly on birthday. English
> birthdays and tithi and sun degree birthdays are different. You can take a
> broader spectrum of days and see if events happened. Possibility of a
> headless argument is also not denied during the period. and it happens once
> every 12 years. It is such a subtle event in some cases that people dont
> even remember. But the planet comes and tells your debt is due and its a
> reminder.

Venus75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Venus75 » 26 Jun 2020

Hey Jasmine
I had a quick look on both the charts....u both have moon in 6-8 relationships which somewhere leads where mind of both are not connected...specially u have this Moon in punarvasu Nakshtra which is a divorce prone nakshtra (said that if all other things being equal) but actually its literal meaning is Punar Vasu (thats is nothing happens first time correct with you) they get resettle may be its a job home or marrige...its in general not like particular for ur case...u both have some afflictions but I dont think divorce agents are at work...u have 8th lord in 7th which in general gives some bitter taste mostly the person doesn't wanted to marry or like that...as u said u have career struggles n other areas ...I dont blame his mars for anything as such as... overall compatibility of 2nd house (family ) 4th house (happiness ) ,7th spouse, 8th longevity and 12th satisfaction matters...

U can post in career section separately where one can see picture for that ppint of view...I understand your frustration being in unhappy marrige but trust me 8th lord is in 7th and moon in 8th and aspected by saturn wont change the scene even after u think a divorce or remarriage...Mars in 6th will give you some courage where you can fight against the odds...
Hope this helps

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 26 Jun 2020

Hi,

Here's a quick, specific response to your query (that I found interesting)..as I am simultaneously multitasking..hence ain't deep diving into dashas and transits for dates.

You're probably beautiful and have an attractive personality, intelligent, humanitarian/kind. And proficient in household work, religious and have a knack towards fine arts, poetry, writing, speaking, communicating.
On the flip side, you're also kinda emotional, sensitive, think negative/pessimist, quarrelsome, fault finding/critical, might feel isolated, jealous, possessive, argumentative, frustrated, restless, ambitious, manipulative and may feel suppressed and taken advantage of by others.
There may be less love and affection from family members, especially mother..however, there may be attachment with father in law.

The horoscope reflects both marriage and divorce..quarrels - misunderstandings, incompatibilities - call them whatever. Lack/dwindling of love..however, there's some amount of sporadic passion as well.
Divorce may be possible with/after some amount of melodrama. Divorce temptations would be there - but whether/when it actually occurs (dashas and transits)- need to see that in depth when there's time.
The chart doesn't show second marriage.

Health wise, you may have chronic/lingering but treatable ailments related to either kidney, glands/thyroid, goiter, skin, rheumatism, knee, respiratory/pulmonary/lungs/tuberculosis/breathing/pleurisy, digestion/intestine/stomach, blood pressure (low), speech, ear, loneliness.

Careerwise, suitable fields are spiritual/religious, travel, anything related to authority/status/power/leadership, law, teaching/preaching/counseling or giving advice, writing and speaking.

Toodeloo
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

baraths92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by baraths92 » 27 Jun 2020

Hello mam. I am an astrology student so, there may not be good accuracy, from my understanding,

you are running mercury dasha since 2010. He is your 8th lord and 11th lord, sitting in 7th house with 7th lord venus. Mercury is deposited in sun's nakshatra and your current bukthi is rahu in 9th house. You are going through ashtama sani.

From my understanding, 8th lord dasha-bukthi during ashtama sani can be hard. Since your 8th lord is sitting in 7th house in 10th lord's star which is again deposited in 6th house, it might be giving you problems in marriage and career. Ashtama sani must be making things hard.

Your chart is a very good chart overall. 2 planets in its own house, 1 exalted planet, lagnathipathi is aspecting the lagna. You do not need to worry, After 2-3 months, you should be getting a job once again. It may not be a satisfying job, but you wont be out of job. Marriage problems might be resolved in a span of 2 years. You seems to be a woman of will power, so stay strong and pray, good times will come. Hang on.

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 28 Jun 2020

Dear Sir,

Things you wrote here are correct up to a great extent. Can you pls put some light on the future of my career. Currently I am unemployed from last 8 years. Sitting at home was not my personal choice but a situation. I was always a very career oriented and ambitious person. Do you see some possibility of me getting back to work and earning well. I want my financial independence back. Also for my health, do u see any recovery time period, or any good period which will start after a while. Pls take your time to answer. I am grateful for your guidance. Thanks

ProfessorPyareLal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's a quick, specific response to your query (that I found
> interesting)..as I am simultaneously multitasking..hence ain't deep diving
> into dashas and transits for dates.
>
> You're probably beautiful and have an attractive personality, intelligent,
> humanitarian/kind. And proficient in household work, religious and have a
> knack towards fine arts, poetry, writing, speaking, communicating.
> On the flip side, you're also kinda emotional, sensitive, think
> negative/pessimist, quarrelsome, fault finding/critical, might feel
> isolated, jealous, possessive, argumentative, frustrated, restless,
> ambitious, manipulative and may feel suppressed and taken advantage of by
> others.
> There may be less love and affection from family members, especially
> mother..however, there may be attachment with father in law.
>
> The horoscope reflects both marriage and divorce..quarrels -
> misunderstandings, incompatibilities - call them whatever. Lack/dwindling
> of love..however, there's some amount of sporadic passion as well.
> Divorce may be possible with/after some amount of melodrama. Divorce
> temptations would be there - but whether/when it actually occurs (dashas
> and transits)- need to see that in depth when there's time.
> The chart doesn't show second marriage.
>
> Health wise, you may have chronic/lingering but treatable ailments related
> to either kidney, glands/thyroid, goiter, skin, rheumatism, knee,
> respiratory/pulmonary/lungs/tuberculosis/breathing/pleurisy,
> digestion/intestine/stomach, blood pressure (low), speech, ear, loneliness.
>
> Careerwise, suitable fields are spiritual/religious, travel, anything
> related to authority/status/power/leadership, law,
> teaching/preaching/counseling or giving advice, writing and speaking.
>
> Toodeloo

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 28 Jun 2020

Thanks for your kind words dear. Yes current time of my life is the worst time ever. I don’t know things will improve or not. So I keep on writing for this query in forms like this. Thanks for valuable time. God bless.

baraths92 wrote:
> Hello mam. I am an astrology student so, there may not be good accuracy,
> from my understanding,
>
> you are running mercury dasha since 2010. He is your 8th lord and 11th
> lord, sitting in 7th house with 7th lord venus. Mercury is deposited in
> sun's nakshatra and your current bukthi is rahu in 9th house. You are going
> through ashtama sani.
>
> From my understanding, 8th lord dasha-bukthi during ashtama sani can be
> hard. Since your 8th lord is sitting in 7th house in 10th lord's star which
> is again deposited in 6th house, it might be giving you problems in
> marriage and career. Ashtama sani must be making things hard.
>
> Your chart is a very good chart overall. 2 planets in its own house, 1
> exalted planet, lagnathipathi is aspecting the lagna. You do not need to
> worry, After 2-3 months, you should be getting a job once again. It may not
> be a satisfying job, but you wont be out of job. Marriage problems might be
> resolved in a span of 2 years. You seems to be a woman of will power, so
> stay strong and pray, good times will come. Hang on.

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 29 Jun 2020

Thanks for your time and reading dear. Life was never easy for me but it became worst after I got married. Some astrologer even said after looking at our kundlis before our marriage that these two should not get married as girl will suffer a lot. But that time we didn’t consider it. So I will say it was my destiny or we were destined to be together. We usually don’t have fights or usage of any verbal abuses like others do. But I believe and feel that we are not meant to be together. We are not compatible with each other. Lots of mute differences and suffocation. I just want to move on in my life. What matters to me is my daughter. She is my world. That’s why I posted about divorce or remarriage. Regarding my employment status, I am planning to start a degree in functional medicine from a reputed university. Hope it can provide me with some employment or relocation to some other country. Thank you so much. Blessings!!!!

Venus75 wrote:
> Hey Jasmine
> I had a quick look on both the charts....u both have moon in 6-8
> relationships which somewhere leads where mind of both are not
> connected...specially u have this Moon in punarvasu Nakshtra which is a
> divorce prone nakshtra (said that if all other things being equal) but
> actually its literal meaning is Punar Vasu (thats is nothing happens first
> time correct with you) they get resettle may be its a job home or
> marrige...its in general not like particular for ur case...u both have some
> afflictions but I dont think divorce agents are at work...u have 8th lord
> in 7th which in general gives some bitter taste mostly the person doesn't
> wanted to marry or like that...as u said u have career struggles n other
> areas ...I dont blame his mars for anything as such as... overall
> compatibility of 2nd house (family ) 4th house (happiness ) ,7th spouse,
> 8th longevity and 12th satisfaction matters...
>
> U can post in career section separately where one can see picture for that
> ppint of view...I understand your frustration being in unhappy marrige but
> trust me 8th lord is in 7th and moon in 8th and aspected by saturn wont
> change the scene even after u think a divorce or remarriage...Mars in 6th
> will give you some courage where you can fight against the odds...
> Hope this helps

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 30 Jun 2020

OptimumJasmine wrote:
28 Jun 2020
Dear Sir,

Things you wrote here are correct up to a great extent. Can you pls put some light on the future of my career. Currently I am unemployed from last 8 years. Sitting at home was not my personal choice but a situation. I was always a very career oriented and ambitious person. Do you see some possibility of me getting back to work and earning well. I want my financial independence back. Also for my health, do u see any recovery time period, or any good period which will start after a while. Pls take your time to answer. I am grateful for your guidance. Thanks
Hi there again,

Since you asked for guidance, here's some in the form of responses to the questions you asked :

Your horoscope is suitable for job..not business.

If your career has been broadly within the realms of what I had mentioned in my previous reply to you (and also in addition to anything that's foreign-related or import-export or religious/spiritual or healing or isolation-related or media/communications or fashion/acting or alcohol or tax or customs/immigration or activist/organiser/PR or manager or historian or Govt related or anything royal/aristocratic) - then you're on the right career field..that means you'll get optimal positive results and satisfaction.

Job potential may appear in sporadic sprouts and may improve from July-end 2020 and would go on to be good, stable and satisfactory from February 2021 onwards. Your financial status would also improve further around that period. Hence you may want to put in your job search efforts from now on keeping that consideration/perspective.

Health wise, I had mentioned some probable ailments that are refected in your horoscope in my previous reply to you. The ailment/s may be chronic/lingering types..but treatable to some extent. There may be temptation/advice for surgery (if applicable) but maybe you need not go for surgery. Medication, exercises, diet, lifestyle customization et al may do instead.

There would be some respite health wise from July-end 2020 onwards..with further improvement from 2024-second quarter onwards However, do maintain regular treatment/medication/exercise/diet all through.

Though I wouldn't suggest any gemstone for your horoscope, however, you may wear 5-mukhi/13-mukhi rudraksha.

I hope all these points are useful and helps.
Take care..
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 30 Jun 2020

Thank you so much for your time and reading Sir. You explained it thoroughly and in a simple language. I understood it well. Lots of blessings to you.

ProfessorPyareLal wrote:
> Hi there again,
>
> Since you asked for guidance, here's some in the form of responses to the
> questions you asked :
>
> Your horoscope is suitable for job..not business.
>
> If your career has been broadly within the realms of what I had mentioned
> in my previous reply to you (and also in addition to anything that's
> foreign-related or import-export or religious/spiritual or healing or
> isolation-related or media/communications or fashion/acting or alcohol or
> tax or customs/immigration or activist/organiser/PR or manager or historian
> or Govt related or anything royal/aristocratic) - then you're on the right
> career field..that means you'll get optimal positive results and
> satisfaction.
>
> Job potential may appear in sporadic sprouts and may improve from July-end
> 2020 and would go on to be good, stable and satisfactory from February 2021
> onwards. Your financial status would also improve further around that
> period. Hence you may want to put in your job search efforts from now on
> keeping that consideration/perspective.
>
> Health wise, I had mentioned some probable ailments that are refected in
> your horoscope in my previous reply to you. The ailment/s may be
> chronic/lingering types..but treatable to some extent. There may be
> temptation/advice for surgery (if applicable) but maybe you need not go for
> surgery. Medication, exercises, diet, lifestyle customization et al may do
> instead.
>
> There would be some respite health wise from July-end 2020 onwards..with
> further improvement from 2024-second quarter onwards However, do maintain
> regular treatment/medication/exercise/diet all through.
>
> Though I wouldn't suggest any gemstone for your horoscope, however, you may
> wear 5-mukhi/13-mukhi rudraksha.
>
> I hope all these points are useful and helps.
> Take care..

pink1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pink1 » 01 Jul 2020

Hi optimum,

I don't see divorce happening. December 2020 or beginning 2021 will see you in a lot better position. You can go ahead with higher studies and health too will improve. Let's see. Good luck.

OptimumJasmine

Post by OptimumJasmine » 01 Jul 2020

Thank you so much Sir for your time and reading.
pink1 wrote:
> Hi optimum,
>
> I don't see divorce happening. December 2020 or beginning 2021 will see you
> in a lot better position. You can go ahead with higher studies and health
> too will improve. Let's see. Good luck.