Relationship in sun mahadasha

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
@sanjkot
Relationship in sun mahadasha

Post by @sanjkot » 18 May 2020

Hello

Male born on 2nd September 1986 @ 17:54 PM in Mumbai.

Just started Sun mahadasha on 16/05/2020. How will be my relationship with my parents, wife and in laws.
Going though lots of tensions with family. Even lost my job few months back.

Could anyone please elaborate Sun mahadasha 2020 to 2026 with respect to the family.

Sun is in Leo in 8th house in lagna chartand in Leo in 12th house in D9 chart.

Thanks!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Relationship in sun mahadasha

Post by Sishya » 18 May 2020

Hi,

It looks like Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp, moving Rasi within a couple of minutes. Given job loss in Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha, I assume the time provided might be accurate. In my understanding, Venus/Shukra, the 10th lord in 10 house should not have affected career. But then, a close observation of the chart shows the following:

1. Venus/Shukra is in Sandhi/Cusp - as are Rahu-Ketu. In fact Venus goes to it's debilitation sign of Kanya Rasi and gets conjunct with Ketu, in the Bhava Chart.
2. Both Venus/Shukra are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, lorded by Mars/Kuja, who happens to be a Badha-Karaka for the chart and placed in the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses.
3. Incidentally, Mars/Kuja is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvashada Nakshatra, lorded by Venus/Shukra and hence a Parivarthana Yoga was activated.
4. Udaya Lagna is aspected by both Saturn/Shani-dev and Ketu - the combination of Venus/Shukra, Shaturn/Shani-dev and Ketu has notorious reputation.

Now, moving on...Maha-Dasha of 8th lord is supposedly a period of high or extreme realization/transformation. Below are a few notes, that are probably relevant for the thread:
1. Sun/Ravi in his Swasthana of Simha Rasi and being Vargottama is a good sign - being exhalted in Shashtyamsa (D60) is worth noting.
2. Sun/Ravi being conjunct with Mercury/Budha, being aspected by Retro or Vakra Jupiter/Guru (both natural benefics, but functional malefics) and Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev seems to be an indication of something significant.
3. Retro or Vakra Jupiter/Guru is a clear indication of pending or unfulfilled desires from past life. In here, I'd like to draw your attention to the association of powerful Grahas in Shastyamsa (D60).
4. Incidentally, Sun/Ravi is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra, lorded over by Venus/Shukra (placement and association has been called out earlier).

Given the significance of 8th house are vast/varied, it is not easy to understand or articulate in a short time/post (perhaps an inherent reflection of my limitations). It may make sense to know Sun/Ravi in the 8th house might be an indication of "Divine Awakening", by way of Gyana Yoga and Atamic Realization.

From a relationship point of view, presence of Mercury/Budha might be an indication of preference of intellectual intimacy (in relationships).

Sincerely...

PS: Request other knowledgeable members to chime-in with their thoughts, observations and understanding.

@sanjkot

Post by @sanjkot » 23 Jun 2020

Thanks sishya for your valuable inputs on the chart!

One more thing just to clarify is.....Sun will give the results of 8th house (Sun in 8th house in lagna chart) or 7th house (Sun in 7th house in chalit chart)??

What are the general interpretation of this position of Sun on the individual??

Thanks!

@sanjkot

Post by @sanjkot » 03 Jul 2020

Hi Sishya

Could you please comment anything on the sun positions in the chalit chart??