Do you see divorce in my sister's horoscope

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anju
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Do you see divorce in my sister's horoscope

Post by anju » 15 May 2020

Hey Learnerd astrologers,
My sister has been going through a very tough time in her marriage. To us, it looks like that the marriage is breaking and to be honest we don't want her to stay married to her husband, who has abused her emotionally! She is back in India due to some immigration issues, manufactured by her husband. They have been married for 17 years. Could you please look into her horoscope and answer my few questions.

1) Do you see a divorce in her horoscope?
2) Do you see her moving back to the USA?
3) If there is a divorce, would she be able to take care of herself financially?
4) How would her relationship with her son be?

Birth details are
Sister
13th May, 1974, 7:30pm, Modinagar
Husband
25th March, 1971, 5:45am, Lucknow

Marriage- 2003
They have a 16yr old son.

I would request you all with folded hands to look into her horoscope.

Thanks and Regards,
Veni

Nitin21

Re: Do you see divorce in my sister's horoscope

Post by Nitin21 » 16 May 2020

Anjuji - Can you please confirm your sister and mother/younger sibling visiting someones funeral rites in 2014 march on wards within a year ? OR Someone in the family departed to other worlds during the tenure above !

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 16 May 2020

Marriage month

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 May 2020

Hi,

Quite frankly, I'm surprised and taken aback with your statement, "we don't want her to stay married to her husband". For starters, it is hard for me to buy into the thought of a native with exalted Sun/Ravi, being emotionally abused or being abused by somebody with a debilitated Mercury/Budha. I can understand if her pride has been dented a bit - for whatever reasons.

Below are a few observations from your sister's birth chart:
1. Both Udaya Lagna (in the Rahu-Ketu axis) and Moon/Chandra are afflicted.
2. Native has started Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha and currently running his Antara too...
3. Current planetary transits are not helping - she is experiencing the peak effects of Sade-Sati and let's not discount Rahu-Ketu effect either.

Now, let's look up her husband's birth chart:
1. Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp, changing Rasi 4 minutes earlier. I'm assuming the time provided is accurate.
2. Sun/Ravi, the natural significator of health/Aarogya in the first house warrants validation of "Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya". His association with Mercury/Budha, the 7th lord (and Badha-Karaka) in his Neecha-Sthana of Meena Rasi is not a good sign.
3. Currently running Maha-Dasha of debilitated Mercury/Budha and Antara of Sun/Ravi, who is a strong Roga-Karaka is a potential indication of health issue.
4. Previous Antara of Venus/Shukra who is a top class malefic for the chart and next Antara of Moon/Chandra, both of whom are posited in the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses and hospitalization is not a good sign either.
5. Native is experiencing his fair share of planetary transit effects - he has kick-started his Sade-Sati and probably needs to brace-up for a long-haul.
6. The 7th house of relationship is in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree.

And, we'll let you decide... Good luck and best wishes.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 May 2020

Hi,

In case it is not clear or if you've not noticed, please be reminded her 7th lord is exalted and his 7th lord is debilitated.

Sincerely...

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 17 May 2020

Dasa running ie of Saturn and he is placed in a dusthana the 8th.
Anther dasa of Kethu also is not supportive.The succeeding anther dasa of Venus also is not good ( reason is 7th lord in 5th).
Sorry to say that the Indications are more towards a divorce.
There could be a down fall in the financial side after separation.
Issues in the relationship with son is also indicated.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 May 2020

Dear Anju,

I do analysis based on Krishnamurti Paddahti Method(Kp method). I'm going to analyze your sister's horoscope with regards to married life.

You have mentioned 13th May, 1974, 7.30pm, modinagar. I have taken Modinagar in Uttar pardesh and the co-ordinates that I have taken are 77.34 E,28.50 N

With this co-ordinates, I'm getting lagna in Scorpio sign and in anuradha nakshatra and sub divison of mercury. Now the lagna co-ordinates, I was able to tally it with 9th Cusp co-ordinate indicating that the birth time is correct.

Coming to the married life especially divorce aspect.

For this we'll see 7th Cusp. It falls in taurus sign and in star of sun and sub of mercury.

Mercury is in taurus and in kritika nakshtra and sub division of venus

Mercury is in 7th and lord of 8th and 11th. So the source planet mercury been lord of 8th indicates difficulties/challenges/hurdles.

Mercury's nakshtra lord is Sun. Sun is in 6th and lord of 10th. Sun is deposited in aries and will give it's 7th aspect to libra sign. Though sun is in 6th bhava and with respect to degree it is close to 7th house. This is reason marriage took place, otherwise marriage would have been denied in this chart. Sun's closeness to 7th cusp has given marriage result.

Now Sun is giving results of 6th(12th from the 7th). 7th house is the prime house of marriage and 6th house will negate or create trouble in marriage. Sun is also the lord of 10th(12th from 11th). 11th is the gains of all kind and 10th house will negate the result of this.

So Mercury's nakshtra lord Sun is ready to give separation from the partner ( 6,10,12) and if we club mercury and sun together than the results will be

Combination of of 6,10,8,12 gives separation from the partner leading towards divorce. This is the reason your sister is away or at this moment separated from her partner.

But will this be the divorce. For this we'll see Mercury's sublord, which is Venus

Venus is in 5th and lord of 7th and 12th.

5th house stands for love/patchup/happiness and 7th is the prime house of marriage/union. Even though venus is significator of 12th(loss) but it is bound to give prominent or strong results of 5th house.

5th house is the most important house in terms of marriage. If this house gets negate then yes divorce take place. But in this case it is not

So to put in tabular format mercury which is the 7th house cuspal sublord

Mercury as a source planet - 7,8,11( aspecting 1st)
Starlord Sun - 6,10 ( cusp conjunction 7) (aspecting 12th cusp)
Sublord Venus - 5,7,12

To conclude mercury it will provide bickering/humiliation in marriage, but without Jupiter's interference there will be no legal divorce. In this horoscope Jupiter is not connected to either Mercury or Sun or Venus or to the primary negation house of marriage.

Yes there is separation for time been but no Legal Divorce....

Her Current Saturn Mahadasa's nakshtra lord rahu is aspected by mercury(the 7th cuspal sublord) and mercury is in 7th and lord of 11th. Saturn's sublord Jupiter is lord of 2nd and 5th...

In Saturn Mahadasa she is currently under Saturn Bhukti period which ends in Sept, 2020. Next Bhukt is of Mercury. Saturn and Mercury are forming 30 degree semi sextile good aspect, this means that Saturn will not oppose to mercury's result and mercury on the sublord level is indicating reunion 5th house and 7th and saturn nakshtra lord rahu indicating 7,11 and sublord jupiter 2,5... all this leads to reunion with the partner....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 May 2020

Dear Anju,

if possible can you please confirm whether your sister's husband had extra martial affair or he was sexual involved with other women?
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

anju
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Thanks Nitin Ji, Kiran Ji, Subramaniyam Ji, Vedam33 Ji, Sishya Ji

Post by anju » 18 May 2020

Hey All, I am not sure why posts are getting disapproved but let me try again.....

At the outset, my heartfelt thanks to Kiran Ji, Vedam Ji. Nitin22 Ji, Sishya Ji , Subramaniyam Ji for looking into my sister's horoscope. My responses to your questions in your posts

Nitin Ji,
I don't think that my sister or my other younger siblings attended any funeral from 2014 onwards...maybe of someone in the neighborhood but I am not sure about that.

Vedam33
She got married in Jan, 2003

Kiran Ji
Thank you so much for your in depth analysis and I enjoyed reading the same though I have very limited knowledge about astrology. Yes, her husband had extramarital affairs and they continued for few years after the marriage. She is not sure if those relationships are still active.

Kiran Ji, Could you please guide me as to how her future life would be and also throw some light on her relationship with her son. All the decisions that she has taken until were to ensure that her son's upbringing doesn't get compromised in any way. She was a career woman, was doing reasonably well but gave up her career to join her husband in USA.

Now she wants to become financially independent again as she can not depend upon her husband.

Would she be able to establish herself and do something of her own?
Would she have a happy life going forward?
Do you see her settling in USA or in India?
What about her relationship with her son?
I would really appreciate if you could please take out some time and answer my questions.

Thanks and Regards,

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 20 May 2020

Anjuji - It can be any funeral and neighbour is a more probable possibility. Or check for someones death in the family or extended family during that time. You will need to check with her. This has direct relation with the peace of marriage.

anju
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Dear Nitin Ji

Post by anju » 20 May 2020

Dear Nitin Ji,
I checked up with my sister and mother and they both haven't attended any funeral rites in 2014-2015. My mother might have just attended post death prayer ceremonies of distant relatives but we are not sure about the year. My sister attended a memorial service in Feb, 2016. Other than that nothing comes to her mind.
Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 May 2020

Hi,

Please bear with me for it's hard for me to agree/accept the husband has had numerous extra-marital affairs - hopefully, you'll understand my hesitation of jumping to conclusions of an individual's character or putting him on a crucifix, specially when he is not around to defend himself.

Kindly bear in mind the individual is born with Udaya Lagna in Meena Rasi and benevolent Jupiter/Guru is the Lagna Lord. Further, he is placed in the 9th house and aspecting Lagna. I would have still considered, if Udaya Lagna in the Lunar Constellation of Purva Badhrapada Nakshatra (lorded by Lagna Lord) or Chandra were badly afflicted - which is not really the case here.

On the other side of the spectrum, Udaya Lagna of the lady is in the Rahu-Ketu axis - not to mention the presence of low-profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika - without any benefic influence. Moon/Chandra is afflicated too. Further, she has Agni-Marutha Yoga (something that can trigger nasty tempers - although Jupiter/Guru's aspect is a bit of a saving grace.

PS: I'll gladly stand corrected, if knowledgeable members were help highlight where I might have erred in my understanding.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 21 May 2020

@Sishya

Your points on Lagna of the man’s chart are well taken. But that does not tell the full story. Lagna is occupied by Sun and Mercury, the 6th and 7th lords and aspecting the 7th. Sun is in the nakshatra of Saturn who is debilitated and is also the nakshatra lord of Jupiter. Saturn itself is in the nakshatra of Venus, the 8th lord placed in the 12th and the 12th is ruled again by Saturn.

Mars, in a nakshatra interchange with Venus, aspects the Lagna as does Ketu whose nakshatra lord is Mercury in Lagna and dispositor is Moon in the 12th. Ketu also aspects and is aspected by Jupiter.

At the time of marriage, the dasa was of Saturn and antara of Venus with those of Sun and Moon following. The 12th house was active. Sun, representing the soul, is in its debilitation amsa (losing all morals) in the house of Venus. They occupy the Sukha sthana in Navamsa.

Put them all together and the picture doesn’t appear as rosy as you have projected.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 May 2020

Namaste TKC,

Many thanks for your patient and logical explanation - it does make a strong case. As highlighted previously, I very much appreciate and value your knowledge, observation and analysis - not to mention the wonderful articulation.

That said, I'd appreciate more...if you could possibly throw some light on the presence and role of Retro or Vakra Jupiter/Guru - both in Rasi and Navamsa charts. In doing so, do share your thoughts on the lady's chart.

Mercury/Budha showing up in his debilitation Rasi in both the charts is something that stood out to me, in the husband's chart.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 21 May 2020

@Sishya,

Much has been discussed about retrograde planets in this forum. There are many differing views and I wouldn’t like to add to the confusion. I will send you a message/mail separately without digressing from the topic being discussed.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 May 2020

Namaste TKC,

Many thanks for sharing your perspectives on the topic of Retro/Vakri Graha. Now, I have a better understanding and appreciation of your thoughts. As you can imagine, I'm trying to develop a clear understanding of the topic myself; and still a long way to go... I suppose.

In this particular thread, it has not been easy for me to comprehend or accept parts of certain posts that seem to be speculative and perhaps contributing to what seems to be a direct attempt of character assignation - specially, when the individual is not around to defend himself. And, I've felt buying into such thoughts without clear validation, possibly contributes to biased and wrong analysis - not to mention, the possibility of fueling the fire of angst already evident in the querent's posts. Hence, my previous post - request all to kindly bear with me.

PS: In the interim, I'm sure you'll understand if I end up giving benefit of doubt to the individual.

Sincerely...

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 22 May 2020

Sishya wrote:
21 May 2020
Namaste TKC,

In this particular thread, it has not been easy for me to comprehend or accept parts of certain posts that seem to be speculative and perhaps contributing to what seems to be a direct attempt of character assignation - specially, when the individual is not around to defend himself.
I believe you are referring this to my post.. I don't speculative, whatever is seen in the chart is told... it your perspective that is leading towards thinking of character assassination... Btw.. if you feel that the post violates the forum norms... then please raise a red flag and inform the mods/admins...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 May 2020

Namaste Kimahy,

If you observe closely, my position in the thread has rather been defensive (of husband). I have perhaps been biased from the beginning of the thread - for I have felt the individual was being prosecuted, in his absence. Also bear with me and my natural disposition; I’m a proponent of (re-)union and do not advocate separation – unless there are very clear grounds. And, that is probably playing a role here...

One realization and learning for me is right there - to validate my own bias and try to get over it. Hence, request you not to misunderstand my post.

Instead, I would very much appreciate if you or any other member were to share your perspectives (like senior and respected member TKC) and help me connect with the husband's disposition astrologically. As highlighted earlier, I'll gladly learn and stand corrected.

PS: I realize you are one of the very few successful proponents of Krishnamurti Paddati. I very much appreciate your contributions in the forum, while trying to understand the (KP) methodology that you successfully seem to have mastered. So, please rest assured there is no disrespect (whatsoever) intended.

Sincerely...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 22 May 2020

Anju ji
Is your sister adamant type ,any love affair before marraige ,was she cheated earlier ,yes husband has got relation other than his wife ,because of mars hemmed between mercury and venus .

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 23 May 2020

Dear Sishya,

Below are the astrological testimonies from the husband's chart to justify affairs/illicit connections with women... hope this helps you

for illicit connections with women we'll see 2nd cuspal sublord. It must be significator of 2,5,8, or 11 with influence of rahu and venus.

2nd cuspal sublord saturn is in venus star and venus is in 12th and lord of 8th. Saturn itself is in 2nd house.

Now Saturn's sublord is Ketu and ketu is in mercury star and mercury is lord of 5th. Ketu is aspected by jupiter. Jupiter is lord of 11th

So the condition 2,5,8,11 in terms of house are fulfilled. Venus been Starlord of Saturn and Saturn is aspecting Rahu...

Entire combination is fulfilled...

2nd Testimonies...

5th Cuspal Sublord is Venus. It is in star of Mars and Sub of Mercury

Venus is in 12th and lord of 3,8. Mars is in 10th and lord of 2nd and 9th. Mercury is in 1st and lord of 4th,5th,7th

Venus is significator of 10,2,9 and connected with 12,3,8,1,4,5,7

Combination of 5,7,11,2,12 with 5th Cuspal Sublord indicates that the native will have a mistress...

3rd testimonies...

In bhava chart venus,rahu and moon are in 11th house...combination of venus and rahu will give affairs before before and extra maritial affairs after marriage.

11th cuspal sublord moon. Moon is in rahu star and rahu is in conjunction with venus in bhava chart. Venus is lord of 8th and 3rd..

Moon's sublord is Ketu and Ketu's nakshtra lord is Mercury. Lord of 5th..

combination of 3,8 with 11th cuspal sublord will give result of sexual relationship with friend...

If I have to Map this with Dasha's...
Saturn Dasa which ended in 2013....
Saturn's starlord venus... 3,8

Mercury Dasha ongoing...
Mercury in own star --- 5,7... sublord Jupiter's-- 11 and it's starlord saturn-- 2,5,12
(mistress combination --- 5,7,11,2,12)...

Hope this helps you....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

anju
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Thanks to all

Post by anju » 23 May 2020

Dear Learned Astrologers,
Thanks so much for looking into my sister's horoscope. I would like to say something on the discussion about extramarital affairs of my sister's husband. It's a fact that her husband was involved with a few of them but one of them lasted for few years after the marriage. In Feb 2009, my sister was contemplating a divorce but decided against it because of her son. From 2009 until now, she is not sure if her husband has any outside relationships but that's not a concern for her now. The above information is only for academic reasons and for you all to analyze the astrological combinations behind this behavior. Also her husband has an estranged relationship with his own father and all the relatives of his father's side.

My sister is not an adamant type. She is very accommodating, emotional, hardworking, and dedicated. She may not be perfect and may have her own set of shortcomings but overall I can vouch for her that she is a great human being.
Yes, she had a love affair before marriage but as parents were not supportive of the alliance, she decided to not pursue it. I don't think she was ever cheated earlier.

My request to all is to please throw light on how her future looks like. Would she have a happier life than what she has already lived? Would she settle in USA or India? Would she be able to take care of herself financially? She wants to set up something of her own, would she be successful? How would her relationship with her son be? She is very sacred of her Shani Dasha and then the Mercury Dasha. As a sister, I just want her to be happy.

Would request your inputs on this.

Thanks and Regards,

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 23 May 2020

As per nadi also it shows relationships of husband from wife chart

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 May 2020

Dear Kimahy,

Many thanks for your patience and effort in trying to help me understand your analysis - your detailed post is truly appreciated. I'll spend some time and make an earnest effort to understand the same.

Sincerely...