Hurdles in marriage fixing. Please help

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tinky
Hurdles in marriage fixing. Please help

Post by Tinky » 09 May 2020

Hi all,

My parents searching match for me from last 3 years but nothing is getting fixed. Please help

27 March 91
5:38 AM
Kota, Rajasthan

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hurdles in marriage fixing. Please help

Post by subramanianp » 10 May 2020

The 7th lord SUN is havining its navamsaka in the NEECHA rasi.
At the same time the Lagna lord and also an exalted Jupiter is aspecting the 7th lord.
Strong indications are not there in the chart for a delayed marriage.
It will be ideal to confirm the birth time once again.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 10 May 2020

Dear Tinky,
Your birth time seems to be off by couple of minutes. Btw... I do analysis based on KP method. I would request you to kindly select any number between 1-249. Please select the number when your mind is relaxed and at peace. Meditate and concentrate on your question and during that time, the number would ideally flash in your mind. I need that number. Please do not select your lucky or favorite number. Once I receive the number, I would do the analysis and would let you know the outcome.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Tinky

Post by Tinky » 10 May 2020

Hello sir,

I select number 119

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 10 May 2020

Horary Number - 119
Date - 10th May, 2020
Time of Chart - 21.16.28 hrs(-5.00 gmt)
Place - Birmingham, alabama

With the choosen number, the lagna falls in virgo sign in hasta nakshtra and sub division of venus.

Moon is in sagittarius sign and in purva ashada nakshtra and sub division of venus.

Moon is in 3rd house and lord of 11th. Purva ashada ruler is venus. Venus is natural significator of marriage. Venus is in 9th house and lord of 2nd and 9th.

So Moon which your mind is indicating that there is communication/talk's going on with regards to marriage(3rd house and 2nd house signification) and the talks are intiated more from the father's end(9th house signification. Venus nakshtra lord is Mars and mars is lord of 8th(some challenges/hurdles are coming in the way).

Venus is in conjunction with Mercury, so multiple attempts are been made to find the right partner.

In the horary chart, 7th Cuspal sublord is also Venus.
Though Venus is indicating marriage, however venus is in mrigashira nakshtra ruled by mars. Mars is in 5th house and lord of 3rd and 8th. Mars is not at all connected with either 2nd or 7th or 11th house(marriage giving house). Rather it is connected with 8th house(house of difficulties and hurdles)... Horary chart does not indicate's marriage...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 May 2020

Hi,

Assuming the details provided are accurate, I'm inclined to think the Jataka or birth chart is weak and has inherent challenges.

I'd suggest that you quickly reach out to knowledgeable/reputed experts (not those that are money-minded) and seek their help/guidance, with suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...