Please Advice

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gjru
Please Advice

Post by gjru » 03 May 2020

Hi Learned Members,

My friend has been facing problems for many years and there is continuous tension in her married life as well.
Her family also has been facing financial issues.

Recently she came to know that her Venus is debilitated in twelfth house which could be causing struggles in her life.

Could you please read her chart and let us know any remedies to be performed. And also please let us know her Upapada Lagna Lord for fasting.

Her Date of Birth: 27/08/1981
Time of birth: 9:40 AM
Please of birth: Chennai
Date of marriage: 27/11/2009

Thanks in advance!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Please Advice

Post by Sishya » 03 May 2020

Hi,

I've had an opportunity to cast the birth chart and observe planetary positions. Below are my observations, that might be relevant to the query:

1. Udaya Lagna is in Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja.
2. Tula Rasi is ruled by Venus/Shukra and Chitta Nakshatra is ruled by Mars/Kuja. Both are sworn enemies and are placed in their respective Neecha-Sthanas. Incidentally, they rule 1st and 2nd houses... is not a good sign. Mind you, Mars/Kuja is a top class Maraka for the chart.
3. Udaya Lagna is in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree, rendering it very weak and vulnerable.
4. Lagna lord, being in his Neecha-Stana and in company of Jupiter/Guru (a top class malefic for the chart) and Saturn/Shani-dev, in the 12th house of Vyaya or losses is not a good sign either.
5. To make matters worse, Jupiter/Guru seems to be grinding down hard on Lagna lord Venus/Shukra, in a planetary war or Graha Yudha.
6. Although Moon/Chandra is strongly placed in the 10th house and his Swasthana, he is literally hounded by Maraka Mars/Kuja and Rahu. Venus/Shukra, Jupiter/Guru and Saturn/Shani-dev are all posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, lorded by Moon/Chandra - while he himself is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, lorded by Saturn/Shani-dev.
7. Sun is a Badha-Karaka for the chart - he is very strongly placed in his Swasthana.
8. Currently in the midst of Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha.

In summary, I can only imagine the plight of the native and how she might be coping up with day-to-day challenges. All said and done, she needs to understand and realize the need to repay her Karmic debts and not blame others (husband / in-laws / parents / siblings etc.) for her plight. That said, I'm inclined to think she needs divine grace and a lot of understanding from all her near/dear ones.

Sincerely...

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 03 May 2020

please post her husbands chart also.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

parash
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by parash » 03 May 2020

Hi,

1) Venus in 12th does pretty well as it is exalted in Pisces, the natural 12th house.
2) Is your friend settled abroad and married to someone of a different religion/race etc..?.
3) She must have had a lot of fights (both physical and verbal) with her husband.
3) Tell her to plant 2 Amla trees and look after them like her own children and she will experience
considerable improvement in quality of life.

|| Om Namah Shivaay ||

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 May 2020

Hi,

Another observation that might seem a little insignificant is Udaya Lagna being hounded by low-profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika.

Sincerely...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 04 May 2020

Suddenly posts were disappearing is it due to lock down

gjru

Post by gjru » 04 May 2020

Hi Sishya,

Thank you for casting her chart and sharing your observations. She is planning to join her husband abroad in 1or 2 months. Please let us know if there will be any hindrance in settling abroad. Could you also please suggest some remedies for divine grace to reduce her marital and financial problems.

Subramanianp - Unfortunately I only know her husband's DOB and year.
DOB - 09/02/1981

gjru

Post by gjru » 04 May 2020

gjru wrote:
> Hi Sishya,
>
> Thank you for casting her chart and sharing your observations. She is planning to join her husband abroad in 1or 2 months. Please let us know if there will be any hindrance in settling abroad and if she can find good job there.
Do you see any timeline when there would be some relief to her problems. Could you also please suggest some remedies for divine grace.
>
> Subramanianp - Unfortunately I only know her husband's DOB and year.
> DOB - 09/02/1981

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 May 2020

Hi,

I'm sure you'll understand "Desha-Kaala-Patra" plays a vital role in the unfolding of one's destiny. Given that we don't have any of requisite information or relevant details, hopefully you realize we might end up speculating. And, if we are forced to go with what's available, I would hesitate (like I've done until now). If pushed further, I'm inclined to think she has an opportunity to travel (despite the current global situation with COVID-19 pandemic) and live overseas. But then, there might not be much of a let-up of her situation in the longer term - unless divine grace is invoked.

Given my limited knowledge and experience, I would hesitate to indulge in providing half-baked remedies. Ideally, it would make sense to reach out and seek help / guidance from qualified experts, with good track-record and reputation - either here, in this forum or elsewhere.

PS: For academic interests, please confirm the native has either a permanent residency or citizenship of a country, other than India. And, anything you can share about kid/s (if any).

Sincerely...

gjru

Post by gjru » 06 May 2020

Hi Parash,

Thanks for looking into her chart. She is currently in India, but her husband moved abroad for higher studies last year and she is planning to join him in few months and settle down abroad after the covid situation improves. Her husband is from same religion/race, but from different state in India.

Sishya - She is currently only a citizen of India. But she will be joining her husband in few months abroad and planning to settle down there. Does her chart indicate that she will have foreign residency? She has a daughter born on 13/11/2010 in Chennai. Hope this helps.

parash
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by parash » 25 May 2020

Hi gjru,

She has very good chance of settling abroad as Lagna lord and 4th lord of own residence are in 12th house in close conjunction. Please tell her to do the aforementioned remedy of planting 2 Amla saplings and look after them till they grow strong. 7th lord Mars is in Rahu-Ketu axis and debilitated. To strengthen this, let her plant a Neem sapling as well. Planting trees is a karmic way to solve problems in life and it is good for the environment as well.

God bless.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 26 May 2020

Deleted