Will I ever get married ?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kittu
Will I ever get married ?

Post by Kittu » 26 Apr 2020

Hello please let me know if I have marriage and will it be successful. I have been facing series of misfortune.

26-10-1991
Hyderabad Telangana India
11:05pm

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will I ever get married ?

Post by Sishya » 13 May 2020

Hi,

I see there is another thread with similar query and some responses. Anyways, below are a few observations that are relevant to your querty.

1. Udaya Lagna in Mithuna Rasi, in the Ketu-Rahu axis being hounded by Gulika and Mandi is not a good sign. Incidentally, Ketu is in Mrityu Bagha and within Trimsamsa degree - not mention very close proximity to Gulika.
2. Moon/Chandra in Vrishaba Rasi (which also happens to be his exaltation sign) and the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses is not a good sign either. Waning (Krishna Paksha) Moon/Chandra in 12th with malefics in Udaya Lagna and 8th house - not to mention absence of benefics in Kendras is a matter of concern.
3. Lagna lord associated with a nasty Roga-Karaka, who is both combust by Sun/Ravi in his Neecha-Sthana of Tula Rasi and in Mrityu Bhaga (within Trimamsa degree) is in some ways contributing to the issue.
4. Aspect of 8th lord Saturn/Shani-dev on Lagna lord in both Rasi and Navamsa chart is not preferred - perhaps an explanation of delays.
5. Association of 7th lord and Badha-Karaka Jupiter/Guru with 5th lord and Vivaha-Karaka Venus/Shukra is probably an indication of high probability with regards to falling in love.

Even before we go about evaluating your marriage prospects and timing, it would perhaps make sense for you to seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and reputed folk on #2 (for a second opinion and thereafter addressing it) and inherent weakness in the chart.

Sincerely...

Kittu

Post by Kittu » 18 May 2020

Thank you for the advise

Kittu

Post by Kittu » 12 Sep 2020

Can I get married to 14-12-1991, 3:30pm, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia ?

Will he be compatiable to me ?

My details : 26-10-1991, 11:05 pm, Hyderabad, India

Or should I get married to some one else ..

Kittu

Post by Kittu » 19 Sep 2020

Please advise

Kittu

Post by Kittu » 10 Aug 2021

Hello Sujit sir, please reply me 🙏🏻

Apologies for his incorrect time, he is born on 14-12-1991, Riyadh, 3:00pm noon
I am born on 26-10-1991, hyderabad, India, 11:05pm

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Aug 2021

Hi,

In my humble opinion, you are in the midst of 7th & 10th lord Jupiter/Guru's Maha-Dasha (since November 2017). The Deva-Guru is conjunct 5th & 12th lord Venus/Shukra or Dhanava-Guru in the 3rd house - an uncomfortable placement for Jupiter/Guru, although in a friends's house. For Venus/Shukra, Simha Rashi is an unfriendly house. So, I'm inclined to think there is possiblity of love
relationship/marriage. But then, there is a also some concern/fear or lack of courage (further contributing to the delay... and in some ways tending towards denial) with regards to the said relationship.

Please let me/us know if the boy is from a different religion/caste/community and if you've fallen in love with him.

PS: I've not checked the boy's chart.

Sincerely...

Swanies
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Swanies » 17 Sep 2021

Hello members I am new here. I am not able to post a query. Please anyone help

Swanies
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Swanies » 20 Sep 2021

Pujya astrologers, i am unable to post a query on this forum regarding my sisters marriage. Someone please help me

Swanies
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Swanies » 28 Sep 2021

I am new to this forum. I wanted to know the quality of my sister's second marriage, born on January 4, 1989 at 5:31 AM, Bangalore. Unfortunately, we do not have the boys birth details. My sister also has a kid from her first marriage. Please requesting you all to look into it..

Swanies
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Swanies » 29 Sep 2021

Please anyone reply

Swanies
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Swanies » 03 Oct 2021

Please help me moderators

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 11 Oct 2021

Dear Swanies,

Your post doesn't mention if your sister is already married the second time - however she does have second marriage in her chart.

At a quick glance of your sister's horoscope, it indicates matrimonial turmoil. She may be independent, ambitious and interested in politics and philosophy, spirituality, medicine, science, teaching, law, speaking, sales business. She may be arrogant, self-destructive and insecure emotionally. She may have some health ailments (pains especially) - that I am not delving into for now - you may ask me later on.

There may be an angle of spirituality or foreign tinge about her second marriage. She may have to put in lot of efforts, adjust and exhibit patience and sensibilities to avoid quarrels, misunderstandings, mistrust and make her second marriage work positively to avoid separation (she especially or either or both may walk away) and maybe divorce.

Hope this helps,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

Swanies
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Swanies » 13 Oct 2021

Thank you for your reply Professor Pyarelal Sir. It is true she is sometimes arrogant, but i think she has come down now. Sir, her second marriage about to happen, maybe, in January next year. Also she is very ambitious.

Swanies
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Swanies » 13 Oct 2021

Other members, please give your inputs on this

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Oct 2021

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for the later query:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra - close to Gandanta degree.
2. Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru is placed in the 6th house of Roga/Ripu/Runa. He is Retrograde/Vakra and weak in Vimsopaka Bala. Incidentally, he shows up in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Navamsa or D-9.
3. Saturn/Shani-dev is uncomfortably placed alongside Udaya Lagna. His close conjunction with Sun/Ravi is not preferred either.
4. Current Maha-Dasha is that of 7th lord and Kalathra-Karaka Mercury/Budha. He is also a Badhakaraka for the chart. He is placed in the 2nd house of Kutumba-Sthana - but shows-up in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Navamsa or D-9. Antara is that of Jupiter/Guru... ideally a condusive time - but for the stated weakness of Jupiter/Guru.
5. Naisargika or natural Kalathra-Karaka and 11th lord of desire fulfilment Venus/Shukra is also placed close to Gandanta degrees in Vrishchika Rashi.
6. Last but not the least, Moon/Chandra being placed in his Neecha-sthana or sign of debilitation in the 12th house of Vrischika Rashi. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru. Further, his close conjunction with Saturn/Shani-dev in Navamsa or D-9

In summary, I'm inclined to think the chart has inherent weakness. Given the situation, it would perhaps make sense to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for strengthening associated Grahas/Planets.

Sincerely...

Swanies
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Swanies » 23 Oct 2021

Thank you Shishya Sir for your reply. You mean to say her married life, whomsoever she marries, would not be that good?..Sorry Sir, i couldnt get the technical part of it.

Swanies
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Swanies » 23 Oct 2021

Thank you for your reply Shishya Sir. Does it mean that whomsoever she marries, her marital life would not be good ah?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Nov 2021

Hi,

In my humble opinion, there are inherent weakness in the native's birth-chart. It would help for her to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. It would also help for her to consider chanting Rukmini Vallabha Mantra on a regular basis... for a happy and fulfilling married life.

Sincerely...

Kittu

Post by Kittu » 31 Jan 2022

Hello Sishya sir,

Please advise on his marriage and financial status: 14-12-1991, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 3pm.

Please advise 🙏🏻

Kittu

Post by Kittu » 09 Feb 2022

Hello sishya, yes it is love and his details are 14-12-1991, 3pm, riyadh.. he is now under pressure to get arrange marriage

Kittu

Post by Kittu » 25 Mar 2022

Please advise as I am not in touch but want to know if he will come back, he always come back after realisation. Please please advise