strange but very necessary help....

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
moonandvenuschild
strange but very necessary help....

Post by moonandvenuschild » 23 Apr 2020

I will be sharing with you two date of births. One (the first) is mine... the other is a friend's. It's been told that we have a really profound karmic relationship, and can even be twin flames. We dont want to be twin flames, but yes, I do think we are profoundly related. My friend wants to remain anonymous. Believe me, its really important for me to know the nature of this relationship. any help will be greatly appreciated.

my dob- january 22, 1988
11.52 am local time
comilla, Bangladesh

friend's dob- july 14, 1988
7.02 am local time
Dhaka, Bangladesh

moonandvenuschild

Re: strange but very necessary help....

Post by moonandvenuschild » 27 Apr 2020

anyone, please?

rohit12345
Contributor
Contributor

Re: strange but very necessary help....

Post by rohit12345 » 25 Jul 2020

Both of your horoscope have Saturn as darakaraka and you both value a partner who is educated, have good family background, similar values. Also you both support your partners profession, you help them grow their creativity. Both are hard working individual and appreciate each other’s work quite often.

Both encourage each other and mutual responsibility makes them loyal and attractive for each other. Their match is perfect to promote family status.

Both have spiritual bend of the mind and will compliment each other in intellectually and will help to evolve capabilities of each other in the areas such as realistic thinking, expressive and social activities etc. Both of you will have deep trust and affection for one another.

Based on rasi lords, you both balance each other perfectly.

You are an extrovert but your friend is not so much, based on ascendant. so you both have trouble in living your own lives and sharing a part with each other, this is cause of rift between you two, so I guess you both teach each other the above lessons and part ways.

but if you want to pursue the relationship its a lot of work which will exhaust you both, if there's love between both of you, pursue this relationship.