Second marriage success

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
raji
Second marriage success

Post by raji » 22 Apr 2020

Learned members,

Giving below details of a guy I’m dating. He is a divorcee and much younger to me. Would like to know if his second marriage will be successful and whether we are compatible.

DOB : 14th April 1980, 11.30 a.m. , Mumbai
My details: 1st August 1968, 4.17 pm., Thrissur.

Thanks and regards
Raji

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Second marriage success

Post by subramanianp » 22 Apr 2020

In the female chart the 7th lord (Mer) is in a dusthana the 8th along with Mars and Sun. From Moon the 7th is occupied by Saturn.
In the male chart the 7th lord Jupiter has heavy affliction since placed with Saturn,Mars & rahu. However the 7th and 8th houses are not afflicted and is not advisable.
My advise is not to continue with this relation.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 22 Apr 2020

Hello, Raji.

Let me cast a horary chart to answer your question.

Please ask me a specific question about marriage and provide a number between 1-249.

Thank you

Nagaraj
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nagaraj » 22 Apr 2020

Hi

Can you pls post when divorce happend ?

Pls provide major events in your life too .

Thanks
Nagaraj

raji

Thanks for the quick response Subramanianp and Nagraj.

His divorce happened in Nov 2013.

Major events in my life:
Bought a property (flat) in Sep 2009 and another one in Oct 2013.
Had a surgery in Nov 2013
Got a promotion in Feb 2010 and another in Dec 2015.

Thanks

raji

Thanks Chandrashekar.
My question is, when will I get married?
I choose no. 1

Thanks

raji

Thanks Chandrashekar.

I had replied earlier, but I guess the system takes only one reply at a time.

I choose no. 1, my specific question is, When will I get married?
Thanks.

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 24 Apr 2020

Thank you for the information.

I would like to understand the situation in hand before I jump into analysis.
I understand from the above details you're about 52 years of age.

Would you mind answering a couple of questions for me as Desha Kala and Patra matters a lot?

1-- Are you unmarried at the time of the question?
1.a -- If yes, what are the reasons/scenarios led to being unmarried.

2- How long have you guys been dating?
3- Would you like to sustain the marriage and expect the regular aspects of the marriage like childbirth?
(Considering the age and environment factor)

These questions may sound personal and you may feel I have offended you, which is not my intention.

Its the duty of an astrologer to understand the current scenario/intentions before he decides to cast a chart.

Thank you

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 24 Apr 2020

There is certainly some attraction between the two but not meant for long term relationship or marriage.

raji

Post by raji » 25 Apr 2020

Chandrashekar08 wrote:
> Thank you for the information.
>
> I would like to understand the situation in hand before I jump into
> analysis.
> I understand from the above details you're about 52 years of age.
>
> Would you mind answering a couple of questions for me as Desha Kala and
> Patra matters a lot?
>
> 1-- Are you unmarried at the time of the question?
> 1.a -- If yes, what are the reasons/scenarios led to being unmarried.
>
> 2- How long have you guys been dating?
> 3- Would you like to sustain the marriage and expect the regular aspects of
> the marriage like childbirth?
> (Considering the age and environment factor)
>
> These questions may sound personal and you may feel I have offended you,
> which is not my intention.
>
> Its the duty of an astrologer to understand the current scenario/intentions
> before he decides to cast a chart.
>
>
> Thank you

Thanks chandrasekhar. will Answer your questions

1. I'm unmarried. infact, never married.
1.a Nothing clicked for me. Been trying for marriage since many years. Got many proposals; dated a few guys, none of it ended in marriage.

2. I know this guy very recently, less than 2 months
3. I'm aware that i'm too old to have kids, but would definitely like to try alternate methods.

I would also like to add that , I'm open to other proposals as i do feel that currently this guy is only physically attracted to me and it could end soon. Also, mentally, im not feeling a connect with him. Thats why my specific question was, when will i get married?.
It need not be with this guy. Just want to know if i'm destined for a marriage at all.

Thanks

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 26 Apr 2020

Dear Raji.
You mentioned "Had a surgery in Nov 2013"
What was the nature of that surgery.
( Rt Eye ? ,Stomach ? ... ...)
Asking for academic intention.
Please reply.
Thanks
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

raji

Post by raji » 26 Apr 2020

Hi Subramanianp

I had a Laprascopic surgery for Fibroids in uterus in 2013.

Thanks.

Chandrashekar08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Chandrashekar08 » 27 Apr 2020

Thank you for the information, Raji ji.

I worked on a horary chart, the chart did not indicate a marriage strongly.

It creates circumstances which makes you want it, longing for it but ultimately not get it. A weak connection to 5, 7, 11 is actually creating the opportunities to meet people but not fructifying because of strong 4 6 8 12 connection.

Thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 May 2020

Hi,

Out of sheer curiosity, I happened to cast your birth chart and observed planetary positions. In brief, my understanding is that your chart reflects a significant foot-print of Saturn/Shani-dev. He happens to be the Avayogi and is posited in Mesha Rasi and in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, lorded by Ketu. Your Udaya Lagna is posited Dhanur Rasi and in the Lunar Constellation of Moola Nakshatra, lorded by Ketu. Incidentally Ketu has a notorious reputation of being associated with detachment.

To add spice to the Karmic scheme of things, Moon/Chandra is placed in Tula Rasi and in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, lorded by Rahu. To me, it looks like this is pinning (like the thin chains used on mighty elephants) you down and making you run in circles.

By the way, you are currently running Maha-Dasha of 7th lord Mercury/Budha, who also happens to be the Badha-Karaka for your chart.

That said, if you are truly interested in getting married (in general), I'd suggest that you reach out to reputed experts and seek their help/guidance on appropriate propitiation, for the way forward. Even as you go about it, it should not hurt for you to consider regular Shri Sankashta-Hara Ganapati Vratha, with faith/devotion and proper sankalpa.

Sincerely...

PS: And, please do not have any unreasonable expectations of what people would consider as blessed or blissful married life.

raji

Post by raji » 07 May 2020

Thanks Shishya for your detailed analysis. I always wanted to marry. Done all kinds of Pooja's, vrata, mantra chanting in my younger days, as advised by various astrologers from time to time. Infact got interested in astrology due to this. Aware of the challenges in my chart. But still hopeful of getting married someday. Let's see if my willpower overpowers planetary challenges. ,😊

Thanks

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 May 2020

Hi,

I'm not sure who might have guided you and all the remedial measures you might have performed in the past. Out of curiosity, I'd like to know what was advised and what kind of remedial measures you've performed.

On my part, I'm inclined to think all pariharas/remedies might have at best been (what I call as) band-aid/plaster therapies and not an overarching one or one that addresses the core problem.

Also, if you don't mind, I'd very much appreciate if you could kindly provide some insight into the happenings in your life and alliances (perhaps a bit unconventional) that might have come your way from mid-1993 till end of 1995.

Although with passage of time and continued frustration/desperation, you might have considered rebounds. But, to me, it looks like you are more of a Dharmic kind who does not naturally (deep inside) think of or consider anything outside of traditionally/culturally/socially norms.

That said, I'd encourage you to continue believing and exercising your free-will. I also hope there are well-wishers who are helping you in your pursuit. Good luck and best wishes...

Sincerely...

raji

Post by raji » 09 May 2020

Thanks Shishya, for taking interest in my chart.

Frankly, my parents started looking out for a alliance rather late fr me, as my elder sister was not married. I was in a relationship wen I was 26, which left me heartbroken for a.couple of years. I was 28 wen the search started for suitable alliances. And we were told by astrologers that I have major challenges in my horoscope.

I can't even remember the different poojas that were conducted over the years for my marriage to happen. Let me try and recollect here.
1) Vaguely remember, some pooja was done and I was given a swayamvara yantra to wear. Was asked to chant the swayamvara mantra . Which I did for months/years. Then got bored and gave up,😅
2) kept visiting astrologers as nothing was clicking. Some other pooja done and told to do fast on Mondays for lord shiva. Go to temple every Monday, donate green moong etc. Did that for God knows how many months ☹️
3) For lord shani, was told to chant shani mantra and wear neelam, which too did for years.
4) some other astrologer told me to wear the green stone for mercury , which also was done for years
5) Then, someone told me to visit kalahasti temple in South India and do Rahu pooja. Did that too
6) Also went to Trimbakeshwar and did another rahu pooja
7)And many poojas and mannants
done at our kuldevta temple.
8) Also visited a few naadi astrologers who took money to conduct Pooja's themselves and asked me too to chant some mantras to go to temple on specific days.
9) one astro.told.me.to.do.kumb.vivah . Did.that
All waste of money 😂
There were some more..which can't recollect at present.

I registered on these matrimonial sites. Met many frauds there. Did have a few relationships, none worked.

One relationship , I wud like to mention here. Met this guy yrs bak. I was 36; thru one of these sites. While it dint work then, we met again after 2 yrs ..had a relationship for a year or so. Then broke-up. He was not ready to commit due to some mental problems that he was going thru. He said he dint want to marry. We parted amicably and I kept chkg other proposals. But nothing clicked. Over the years I kept in touch with this guy over phone. We ended up as good friends. Met him again 4 yrs bak and got into a relationship wth him again . While he agreed to marry this time, he never took the next step, due to which our relationship soured again.. so I kept chkg out other men.. like this guy abut whom I mentioned in the beginning of this post. But after receiving advise from learned members here, I have called it off. Also, I myself didn't feel a connect wth him.

Currently, once again in touch with my earlier boyfriend.. trying to convince him to marry. 😅
I do have traditional values , and wouldn't just start living in wth him or anyone. Thanks

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 May 2020

Hi,

As suggested earlier, please reconsider seeking refuge of Lord Shri Sankashta-Hara Ganapati, by performing vratha with devotion/faith and proper sankalpa. If not, any alternate or suitable remedy, suggested by knowledgeable and reputed experts (not those that are in business for money) to propitiate Ketu, could help your cause.

Good luck and best wishes!

Sincerely...

raji

Post by raji » 10 May 2020

Thanks again Shishya.