Marriage not happening

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shru91
Marriage not happening

Post by Shru91 » 21 Apr 2020

Hello

Though I am not bad to look at, no guy who came to meet me said yes to me. My family is rich, I was doing mba correspondence until a year ago, I failed due to it was tough studying mba finance all by myself. Now I am not doing anything other than cooking and cleaning at home.

Can anyone please tell me what kind of husband I might get? And when will I get married?

My birth data: 12 May 1991 , born at 13:20 pm, Talikoti, Karnataka

Thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage not happening

Post by Sishya » 21 Apr 2020

Hi,

Marriage is slightly delayed...and not denied. Being flexible and compromising bit on expectations will help expedite occurrence of the event.

That said, I'd suggest you reach out to qualified experts in this forum (or elsewhere) and seeking their help and guidance in propitiating the 7th lord (of marriage/wedding/partnership and relationship). If appropriate Dharmic remedy/parihara is performed, your marriage could happen within a year.

Sincerely...

Shru91

Post by Shru91 » 22 Apr 2020

Well, no one said yes to me at all. I don't know why , other than education I don't think there could be any reason. I failed in mba exams, now due to long gap in education going to college is challenging in many ways. My family wont spend money on my education after falling so many subjects

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Apr 2020

Hi,

Your Udaya Lagna is in Simha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, lorded by Ketu. Incidentally, there is a significant foot-print of Ketu, in your birth chart and Ketu has a notorious reputation for influencing detachment and spirituality (in other words steering away from intimacy/relationship/bonding etc.).

That apart, your 7th lord Saturn/Shani-dev is placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana in Makara Rasi - it also happens to be his Swasthana. But then, please be reminded Kumbha Rasi 7th house happens to be his Moolatrikona. Incidentally, he is in Mrityu Bagha and within Trimsamsa degree.

Hence the need for an appropriate remedy to propitiate respective Grahas. I'm inclined to think your life will change for better, soon after that is accomplished - for you see, the time is quite conducive. Request you to kindly remember your well-wishers at LoVA, by providing feedback as and when things change for better. Good luck and best wishes...

Sincerely...

Shru91

Post by Shru91 » 23 Apr 2020

I did not really really when i will find a suitable partner, "time is conductive" you said, so i guess, current time is good if i do some remedies. I sure will update/give feedback when things change. thank you.

Shru91

Post by Shru91 » 20 Aug 2020

I got a proposal from a divorced man. i was told he was married to a girl within his famiy, and she loved a muslim guy and eloped after 1 month of marriage with the groom. when the groom came first time, i prayed god to see him again, but when the guy and his family came to see me second time, he seemed like a totally different person.

he is engineer at Mercedes benz since over 1 year and has salary of around 80k per month. the family is not at all rich, i mean other than his job there is nothing in his profile to consider, they said they have 20 acre land among his dad and his dad's 2 siblings, now they are saying they have 30 acre land, if that land is slpit among all the children the groom will get 3.5 acre. the boy's family own nothing other than one house in nidagundi. my family is also very confused what to do, since i am ageing and not getting any good proposals. the grrom is related to my paternal grandmother side family. he knows my family is very rich and we own lot of land and property

he said he is thinking of continuing his father's business of kirana shop in the worst case scenario if he lose his job (they have a 3 storey shop, dont knw who owns it really, everyone in his family and his uncles show the same exact property for marriage of their children), he has one younger brother who also studied m.tech but helps his father run the kirana shop, so everyone in his khandan works at the kirana shop in a small town called nidagundi, which is very close to my hometown. the groom also said he will help me for my studies and career if i want to study further, but if i dont want to work, that is also fine for him. I dont know if everything he is saying is a lie or truth.

the groom also has high mangal dosha (from what i have heard). his birth date is july 18, 1989, i dont know time and place of birth. he works in bangalore,but basically from nidagundi, dist:vijayapur, karnataka

my sister telling me to apply for engineering college in US and she will pay my living expenses. I dont know what to do, i am so confused right now.

Please help me , I need guidance

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Aug 2020

Hi,

Please let me/us know if you've sought help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced folk for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies - as also performed any of their recommendations. If yes, share details.

If not, it might not be a bad idea to do so (seek expert help) at the earliest. In the interim, it would not hurt for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha on a regular basis, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. Along with that, it would also be helpful if you were to read/hear/chant Sri Shanishchara krita Sri Narasimha Stuti on a regular basis.

Sincerely...

Shru91

Post by Shru91 » 21 Aug 2020

No, I don't know anyone who is an expert in astrology, my mother has taken me to local astrologers, but none of their predictions have come true. So. this forum is all I know. And no one else has looked into my query here other than you.
I am feeling so stuck
Please guide me to astrologers who you think can help me

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Aug 2020

Shru91 wrote:
20 Aug 2020
when the groom came first time, i prayed he knows my family is very rich and we own lot of land and property
Shru91,
Could you share some brief on parents health, job and resources.
your chart is not reflecting rich parents and health concern is seen for mother.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 22 Aug 2020

Shru91 wrote:
21 Apr 2020
Hello

Though I am not bad to look at, no guy who came to meet me said yes to me. My family is rich, I was doing mba correspondence until a year ago, I failed due to it was tough studying mba finance all by myself. Now I am not doing anything other than cooking and cleaning at home.

Can anyone please tell me what kind of husband I might get? And when will I get married?

My birth data: 12 May 1991 , born at 13:20 pm, Talikoti, Karnataka

Thank you
Hi Shru91,

Rectified your birth time to 13:22:32 hours, Talikota time.

Yes, you're definitely good looking and attractive..you may have good/thick/long hair.

You're probably possessive, jealous, controlling - especially towards your loved ones, having superiority complex, materialistic, sensuous, fond of quarreling and sometimes are short-tempered, arrogant, however, you're dedicated, charitable, helpful, intelligent and clear thinker, religious and spiritual. You may enjoy royal comforts, wealth and inheritance. You can be good both house-hold work and career. You may enjoy parties/ceremonial/occasions.You may like attention and acknowledgement and may have many admirers.
You may be quite aware of your surroundings (secrets too) and how others feel - especially your close and loved ones and you can get emotionally attached - because of deep love with intensity.

(Partial) Punarphoo is reflected in your horoscope - that may delay marriage but in the long run- it's for better (choice process and adaptability/sustainability besides maturity/sensibility).

Marriage may happen after first quarter 2023. It could be passionate, love marriage. However, thorough matchmatching ought to be done to avoid the high possibly of quarrels, dissatisfactions, breaks in the matrimony.

The age band may be similar however groom"s community may be dissimilar. He might be a widower or it might be his remarriage.

Healthwise, your chart reflects ailments related to either/or head, brain, neuralgia, eyes (especially right eye), jaundice, heart (palpitation), pulmonary, thyroid/glands, skin (pimples), digestion, uterine/ovary, speech, pains/eruptions/carbuncles, heat related (Sun stroke). Surgery temptations but needn't. Complications in conception/pregnancy. Adoption suitable.

The groom may have a soft body, excellent memory power, wide forehead, bulged abdomen and appear to belong to aristocratic family at the first sight itself.

He may be honest, intelligent, perceptive, curious/inquisitive, prosperous, economical, independant, self-content, principled, philanthropic, good in fine arts, writing and photography.

However, he maybe lonely, with fluctuating self-confidence, quiet yet at times will blurt things out in an unrefined manner, hide feelings/emotions/true intentions, may have problems in relationships/marriage, may feel intensely restrained or mentally anguished, secretive - keep weaknesses within, stubborn, misely.
He may get angry and cool down - both quickly.

He may be in a job that is related to science, engineering, medical, finding/invention/discovery, electrical, self-employment, writing, aquatic/ocean, ayurveda.

He may do well after 34 years of age.

His name may start with alphabet S or G or J or K.

You may wear gemstone for Mars : Red Coral.
Also, you may wear 9 mukhi; and 7 or 14 mukhi Rudraksha.

You may water Peepal/sacred fig tree, offer a little sugar and circumambulate around it every day. And also touch the tree every day except Saturdays.

Also you may keep roots of Banyan tree in the pocket always (except at night). Circumambulating around it every day is also beneficial.

Hope this helps!
Take care..
Cheers,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

Shru91

Post by Shru91 » 22 Aug 2020

Sujit wrote:
> Shru91,
> Could you share some brief on parents health, job and resources.
> your chart is not reflecting rich parents and health concern is seen for
> mother.

First of all, thank you so much for taking your time to help me. I am grateful for your time and using your wisdom to help me

my father is no more with us, we dont really know what happened exactly, he went to foreign country to her sister house in 2008 and fell from the lift/escalator and had minor cuts nothing major, was discharged from the hospital after all the tests in 2 days, then a year later he came back to India on a wheelchair. 4 years after that he died. my dad was landlord, took care of the property and also did agriculture for long time before he sold the land for my brother's education

my mom is home maker, high school fail, but bread winner of the family, she also a leo moon leo sun taurus lagana, so she is the king of my family, my family owned probably 1/3rd of the land in my town. my mom has lot of gold which she earned herself. my mom used to do all kinds of business, like she was head of mahila bank scheme, where all the women put money into the group (like a bank) and take loan within the money their group have, etc etc, my mom also did saree business, she used to buy sareers in wholesale and sell them in the neighbourhood. she used to do loan business too that's where majority of her earnings came from. dad never stopped mom doing any business, but also never gave her any money. mom's health is not great, she started asthma like a year after I was born, and started having arthritis after my dad passed away, she catches cold easily, but she is the one who earns for the family, runs the family, provide for the family, cooks, does household work etc.. she is stronger physically, she does all the work in the home, she is the one who tries to rent our property and get money, she has done fixed deposits in the bank which give interest.

my dad never got his law degree, though he was close, but he quit his education to take care of the family property and his mother who was bedridden. then he married my mom to take care of his mom.

vikas2131

Post by vikas2131 » 23 Aug 2020

The delay in marriage has happened because of debilitated 7th lord saturn in navamsa and badly afflicted venus.

Ur fifth house and fifth lord both are under malefic influence showing problems in education.

Marriage is going to happen in chara dasha of Capricorn which is ur 7th house of navamsa and it also contains 7th lord saturn in own sign and exalted juipter 7th from it in birth chart.

In navamsa, 7th lord saturn although debilitated is under the influence of 3 benefics two of which are vargotamma that includes dk mercury which confirms reading of birth chart that you would get married in good family.

The antra of sagittarius and libra would get you married.

Shru91

Post by Shru91 » 25 Aug 2020

Hello Proffesor pyaarelal ji and Vikas ji

Thank you taking your time to provide guidance to me. I am truly grateful.

ProfessorPyareLal sir if my marriage is not happening until 2023 then this current propsal wont work? his name is vinod, and he is a divorcee. they are not wealthy and his job and education are only good thing to consider. he is one year older than me, but his family is good and he is also good is what everyone in their town say about them. I have thyroid & utrine/ovary related problems. I will do suggestions and remedy you suggested.
will i settle abroad? if yes will i settle before marriage or after marriage? will i find my husband in India or foreignland?

Vikas ji I dont have much understanding of astrology, but i will try to get clarification of your predictions from someone who have better understanding of astrology chara t explain it to me. Thank you assurance/hope that i will get married in good family. will i settle abroad? should i try to go abroad for education for certificates or short term courses? or is it better for me to stay in India?

Thank you to everyone who has helped, and answered my questions. it helps

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Aug 2020

Can you pl share when your father expired year and month for cross checking your time of birth ,
Are you eldest in the family

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 25 Aug 2020

Shru91 wrote:
25 Aug 2020
ProfessorPyareLal sir if my marriage is not happening until 2023 then this current propsal wont work? his name is vinod, and he is a divorcee. they are not wealthy and his job and education are only good thing to consider. he is one year older than me, but his family is good and he is also good is what everyone in their town say about them. I have thyroid & utrine/ovary related problems. I will do suggestions and remedy you suggested.
will i settle abroad? if yes will i settle before marriage or after marriage? will i find my husband in India or foreignland?
Hello again Shru91,

Since I have been busy, here are specific and short answers to your follow-up questions :

Well, proposals or any things - you may make that happen - there's something called free-will - it's a never ending debate, frankly..but the bottom line is that you may defy/challenge all odds - it's your take! Plus, not to forget, there are these short bursts of unpredictable, erratic minute sparkles of funny transits (and shortest of micro dashas combinations) that are unphantnable and sometimes go on to leave their memorable effect!

The horoscope isn't feasible for higher education, though temptations may be there.

Foreign stay, travel and settlement is very much there in your horoscope, irrespective of marriage.

The source of potential groom maybe through family or mother or maternal sources or self or friend/love(marriage) or sudden/unexpected/hidden/unknown sources or ancient/historical related or ruins/underground/storage related or via networking/friends/socially.
The potential groom may have some connection/relation with foreign.

In addition to my earlier post to you (am sure you've read it again and again!), if possible, you may visit Shri Mahalinga Swami Temple - some 25 kilometres from Dindigul;
also, Sri Akshayapureeswarar Temple - Vilangulam, situated at 20 Kms from Peravurani, in Tanjore District.

Hope this helps!
Take care,
Cheers..
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

Shru91

Post by Shru91 » 30 Aug 2020

thank you pyarelal Sir,

i wont waste my time on education then.
I will try to do those remedies.

@vedam33
hello
my father passed away in august 2012. i am the 3rd eldest, and have a younger brother. if that helps

thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to help me pyarelal Sir. I thank everyone who has also taken time to help me, i am grateful for your time and consideration.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 04 Sep 2020

1.You are advised to take Skanda Shashti Vrath regularly to diminish the bad effect on Saturn due to Mars,s aspect.
2. Also consider to do One VRISHABHA daanam and also One DEEPA daanam.
Keep faith in god. You will be fine.
Best wishes.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Shru91

Post by Shru91 » 04 Sep 2020

Hello everyone,
me n my family enquired about the boy and his family, everyone we asked told us the boy is very good and his family is also very good. we also tested them saying we wont give any dowry or anything to see if are interested in my family's money or wealth, but they agreed to that too and said they dont expect anything from my family side. i told the groom about my menstrual problem, and he is well aware about it and dont have problem with it, they dont have problem with my sister's skin problem too (which actually created a lot of doubt in my head initially) our far relatives called the boy's family and told them about my sister's skin problem without the boy's family asking them anything. they agreed to everything we said and have no problem of whatsoever. so my mother accepted their proposal. they also agreed to take care of the wedding ceremony aswell. I hope everything goes well, and no more vighna or problems arise. Thank you everyone who helped me and provided me guidance.

Thank you Subramanianp Sir for taking your time to help me, i got information about skanda shashti vrath online. but what is Vrishabha daanam and deepa daanam? how to do it? please kindly guide me on that.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 04 Sep 2020

You can get detailed information from main POOJARI of your nearest SIVA temple.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Sep 2020

Shru91 wrote:
22 Aug 2020
Sujit wrote:
> Shru91,
> Could you share some brief on parents health, job and resources.
> your chart is not reflecting rich parents and health concern is seen for
> mother.

First of all, thank you so much for taking your time to help me. I am grateful for your time and using your wisdom to help me

my father is no more with us, we dont really know what happened exactly, he went to foreign country to her sister house in 2008 and fell from the lift/escalator and had minor cuts nothing major, was discharged from the hospital after all the tests in 2 days, then a year later he came back to India on a wheelchair. 4 years after that he died. my dad was landlord, took care of the property and also did agriculture for long time before he sold the land for my brother's education

my mom is home maker, high school fail, but bread winner of the family, she also a leo moon leo sun taurus lagana, so she is the king of my family, my family owned probably 1/3rd of the land in my town. my mom has lot of gold which she earned herself. my mom used to do all kinds of business, like she was head of mahila bank scheme, where all the women put money into the group (like a bank) and take loan within the money their group have, etc etc, my mom also did saree business, she used to buy sareers in wholesale and sell them in the neighbourhood. she used to do loan business too that's where majority of her earnings came from. dad never stopped mom doing any business, but also never gave her any money. mom's health is not great, she started asthma like a year after I was born, and started having arthritis after my dad passed away, she catches cold easily, but she is the one who earns for the family, runs the family, provide for the family, cooks, does household work etc.. she is stronger physically, she does all the work in the home, she is the one who tries to rent our property and get money, she has done fixed deposits in the bank which give interest.

my dad never got his law degree, though he was close, but he quit his education to take care of the family property and his mother who was bedridden. then he married my mom to take care of his mom.
thanks for details.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Shru91

Post by Shru91 » 22 Sep 2020

Thank you sir, I will do that. The groom's family are planning to do the marriage in december this year.
Thank you everyone who has helped me.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 02 Oct 2020

All best wishes and blessings.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Shru91

Post by Shru91 » 10 Oct 2020

Thank youSubramanianp Sir and everyone. The marriage date is decided on 27th dec 2020

Shru91

Post by Shru91 » 28 Dec 2020

Hello Shishya sir, and everyone who took time to help me. The marriage happened on the date & time decided.
wishes for new year to you all, may god bless everyone. Thank you .take care

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Jan 2021

Hi,

Glad to know your desire has fulfilled... your update/feedback is truly appreciated (will contribute in better understanding of this divine subject). If it's not too much of a inconvenience, please consider thanking Lord Ganesha and Maa Kali/Chamundi/Durga, by way of offering special prayers.

Sincerely...