To all anuradha moon people

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jana2
To all anuradha moon people

Post by jana2 » 21 Apr 2020

Hi,

I have a question to all anuradha moon people. I keep hearing that these people never get to marry their radha or krishna and usually always have their lost love in their hearts due to the mythology of radha and krishna.
Now according to your experience, is this true?
Because obviously no one wants to be with someone whose heart secretly belongs to someone else..

Curious to hear about your experiences..

Greetings

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: To all anuradha moon people

Post by Sishya » 21 Apr 2020

Hi,

Anuradha is a Lunar Constellation lorded over by the Great Saturn/Shani-dev himself. Moon/Chandra represents Mana/Manas/Manasu or Mind. Given that it is a very fast moving Celestial object in space, it influences human mind and often makes it run wild - specially when it is not controlled.

Please note, Moon/Chandra also happens to be the smallest (and easily influenced/controlled) and Saturn/Shani happens to be the largest celestial objects (that are considered in Vedic Astrology). So, any association of the Saturn/Shani-dev with Moon/Chandra hardly let's the Mana/Manas/Manasu or Mind run wild - in fact it tilts the balance to the other end of the spectrum.

And, it is said (by observation and practical experience) that such a combination in one's birth chart may also have an adverse impact (in terms of delaying) on the individual's wedding/marriage prospects.

Please be mindful of the fact that Vrischika Rasi also happens to be the sign of debilitation of Moon/Chandra. Beyond that, I was unaware of stated mythological connection... something to learn about.

Sincerely...

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 21 Apr 2020

According to what I've seen, this statement about Anuradha & marriage cannot be generalized no matter the theorizing. Of the people I know personally, 2 have had fulfilling & long lasting marriages with no baggages & no delays at all, marrying at about 25 yrs. One had 3 broken relationships and one is not yet married. So mere placement in Anuradha is at best an indicator that the native has a younger sibling ( all the ones I mentioned above do).

Moon is karaka of mind, and all watery signs including Scorpio are extremely emotional, with it being the middle in the scale of emotional maturity, with Cancer being youngest and Pisces being eldest, or most matured.

Debilitation is a topic that is widely misunderstood and I have made some posts in the past about this topic explaining what it really means for each planet. For eg, Einstein had moon in scorpio but can anyone make any deductions about his mind being in any sense debilitated?

Also, Sat being lord of Anuradha/Pushya/Uttrabhadra while correct, is missing the context - it is the lord in the context of Vimshottari Dasha system, OR if one is using a Nakshatra paddati, like KP. Else, each nakshatra has a lord associated with it, and in this case it is Mitra, a name for Sun. These people make friends easily, take their partnerships, friendships and committments seriously. Being in scorpio, these people also tend to be vengeful. These are generic statements and need to be blended with everything else in the chart.

In South India, Anuradha is considered a "Mahanakshtra" which means a girl having such a placement does not need to get her horoscope matched at all with a groom, such is the compatibility that is expected of this nakshatra. This may be a bit of a hyperbole, but it simply indicates thatAnuradha Nks have a special place in matrimonial matters.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Apr 2020

Hi,

Very nice! Completely agree with the previous post and it's content... hopefully, my write-up was not completely off, although it was highly generalized. I'd appreciate Original Poster or Thread Starter and others to ignore misgivings (if any) in my articulation.

As for debilitation goes, I deal with 3 family members on a daily basis (although not all in Anuradha Nakshatra) and would like to learn more and validate my understanding. So, any help in terms of sharing specific links to the thread/posts will be helpful.

As for potential delay in marriage, other aspects in the chart needs to be checked/validated. As for generalization and theory goes, I've been perplexed with a couple of exceptions with what is considered as strong case of "Punurpoo Dosha or Visha Yoga" (and being married early or on time). There are going to be exceptions and perhaps for valid reasons; something that can be understood, when the chart is studied in it's entirety.

PS: Good write-ups and corrections/refinement by knowledgeable members is always appreciated - for it creates a learning opportunity for all.

Sincerely...

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 22 Apr 2020

I have Moon in Anuradha and know atleast half a dozen more natives who have it. In all these cases Krishna and Radha story doesn't go with facts.
I personally feel that the story (of Radha and Krishna) should rather be understood symbolically. For e.g., the natives may not be able to do something that is dear to them, not necessarily in respect of marriage e.g., not being able to pursue a profession of choice (since Sa is a kaaraka for karma) or not able to care for mother (Moon is kaaraka for mother) etc.
But then, such events are possible even without Moon being in Anuradha! Hence it serves best as one of the lines of inquiry and not a basis for judgement.
Although irrelevant to the question it could also raise our curiosity on what stories existed for such positioning of Moon before Lord Krishna's time!
CRS

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Apr 2020

Hi,

Agreed... more specifically the concluding sentence. Given a choice, I'm inclined to think a significant number of men population in this world would want to go on a date with Miss Universe and likewise for women to have similar fantasies.

On my part, I'd like to know if its stated anywhere that either of Radha or Shri Krishana were born with their Moon/Chandra in the said Lunar Constellation. Basically anything to help connect the dots...

Sincerely...