Marriage timing

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gloomy wanderer!
Marriage timing

Post by gloomy wanderer! » 09 Feb 2020

Dear learned astrologers,

Could you predict the timing of my marriage? My moon sign is Taurus and ashtama shani transit is completed. Since Shanidev is transiting in Makara rashi now which falls in the 9th house of my moon chart and the 7th house of my lagna chart, I am expecting to marry in 2020 or 2021. Also Shani is my 7th lord and darakaraka as well. Also, I am running through Guru-Shani dasha and the 7th house is being aspected by Guru. Is this a good time to start preparations for my marriage?

DOB: 29th March 1993
time: 2:55 PM
Place: Hyderabad, India

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Marriage timing

Post by Shivshankar » 12 Feb 2020

Marriage delayed till 32 years of age, therefore it will be in 2025. not in 2020 or 2021. Lower your expectations of what you are expecting in / from the spouse.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 12 Feb 2020

Saturn is in the 7th in BHAVA chart and is aspected by retrograde Jupiter and also by Mars.
60% chances are there for you to get married in this Saturn anther dasa.
Next is mercury anther dasa and chances are les being in an anishta sthana.(8th).
marriage during Kethu anther dasa is poissible since Kethu is aspecting the 7th from MOON.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 12 Feb 2020

Expecting to marry means is yours marraige already fixed or your own assumption based on your own analysis

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Your lagna is cancer moon is with ketu and it is aspected by rahu so might be moody ,or suddenly gets depressed ,any health problems being faced ,like blood related issues,very sharp memory once seen never forgets ,any break in alliances .

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If employed are you facing any issues in job front now