33 yr old female, romantic desires. please help

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor
33 yr old female, romantic desires. please help

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 09 Feb 2020

Hello
I am about to turn 33 next month, never been a relationship, I want to be in a romantic relationship. when will i find love? i cant stop thinking about intimacy, such thoughts run in my mind 24/7. i am getting attracted to men i am not supposed to. I cant be intimate with men i m attracted cuz they are married and have kids. I am unable to focus on my studies due to this (want to get an MBA, goal since 2014 which is not happening, should i give up?)

is there a possibility that a guy (pilot in US navy) from my past whom i loved will come back? he is the only guy i ever loved so much. I never gave him a chance to talk to me cuz i was too shy, now he is married and about to have a kid. but i still want him. I loved him more than anything in my life ever. i got into depression because he married someone else, its been almost 4 years now. I believe he loved me too. but we never expressed our feelings to eachother. does that count as my 1st relationship? and next relationship should be seen from 9th house or 2nd house?

DOB: 25 march 1987
@ 6:35 am
Muddebihal, Karnataka, India

Thanks

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Re: 33 yr old female, romantic desires. please help

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 12 Feb 2020

sometimes i do stupid things that make me just, shake my head!.
Anyways, my question is kundali match necessary for arranged marriage? arranged but you get to know the person before marriage? is it waste of time knowing a person before matching kundali, or better to just match the kundalis and know if the relationship will work or not right away?

so far the kundalis of guys who were really interested in me did not match with mine ( less than 18 guna points out of 36) , and i rejected them just because of that, i did not even try to meet to them. i am not an expert in astrology, hence seeking help here.

Any advice, thoughts & suggestions will help. Thanks

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 12 Feb 2020

your chart shows quite a delay in marriage to the point of denial, unfortunately. Study your Jupiter in lagna aspecting the 7th house. Relationships are possible but won't last.

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 13 Feb 2020

Dear Capric,
Currently you are under mid phase of Saturn Sade Sati and rahu-moon has just ended, these have imparted unstable mind. Delay in Marriage is clear in the chart, hope it will happen soon after Jan2021. Do fast on Tuesday on regular basis and pray lord vishnu before opening your fast.
Regards
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
"No matter what tool you are using,what kind of knowledge you have, it's God's grace only, that has made you to predict and your words came true".
Astrology: My Passion not Profession
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

kunsikaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kunsikaram » 03 Apr 2020

Hi, dont worry 2021 is good period for you, and you will end up in dharmic relationship. Provided the time of birth is correct. So hold on to your desires untill then :)

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 04 Apr 2020

[quote=kunsikaram post_id=293385 time=1585940753 user_id=6373]
Hi, dont worry 2021 is good period for you, and you will end up in dharmic relationship. Provided the time of birth is correct. So hold on to your desires untill then :)
[/quote]

Lol :D kunsikaram .I posted that question when venus was transiting my ascendant. I am okay now. Ba ha ha ! :lol:

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 08 Apr 2020

Your spouse lord Mercury is placed in 12th of loss and separation and significator Jupiter is combust and afflicted. This combination will delay marriage and poor relationships in marriage.
Current dasa of Mars in own house will bring focus on parents health and home.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 09 Apr 2020

Sujit wrote:
> Your spouse lord Mercury is placed in 12th of loss and separation and
> significator Jupiter is combust and afflicted. This combination will delay
> marriage and poor relationships in marriage.
> Current dasa of Mars in own house will bring focus on parents health and
> home.

Marriage ko jaane do. I hope nothing happens to my mom when mars transits it's own house, cuz I am not ready for it right now, just got out of a 3 year long depression, struggling to get started with my career. Even if I get accepted to MBA schools I wont be able to support my family financially until I get a job and start earning. I want to bring my sister to US and educate her, pay for her engineering degree & then masters if she wants. I hope God wont make me suffer anymore, atleast not at the current situation

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 04 Jun 2021

Update so far: my mom is fine, had no major health problems, I was worried she might get covid during end of dec 2020 or beginning of 2021 since all of my 3 siblings were getting married, and my mom could have not avoided gatherings, she also travelled to US alone this year march, and now is living with me (seems like she wants to live with me for a very long time, no plans to stay with any of my siblings).

received interest on shaadi.com, thought might get married to him in this Jupiter Dasha, but looks like he is not interested anymore. we never met.

will update if anything changes

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 22 Jan 2024

Nothing much happened since I updated last time. Still single