Saturn MD marriage yog

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SBhatt
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Saturn MD marriage yog

Post by SBhatt » 19 Mar 2021

Dear ambjig ji
Learned Astrologer Godgrace has said rightly about the effects of sadesati and probable marriage timings. From a commonsensical way I want to add that sometimes marriages do not materialize due to strong likes and dislikes of the persons concerned, as well as some family related issues. Please dispel any pre-conceived mental obstacles, dislikes etc., by judiciously thinking about those and be practical in your views. If possible, discuss with the seniors in your family and friends, and your problem will cease to exist.

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 15 May 2021

Dear Ambjig ji,

Sorry for late reply, didn't saw this, as was inactive since long.
What's current situation.

Regards.
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
"No matter what tool you are using,what kind of knowledge you have, it's God's grace only, that has made you to predict and your words came true".
Astrology: My Passion not Profession
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 16 May 2021

Dear ambjig ji,
What is current situation.

Regards
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
"No matter what tool you are using,what kind of knowledge you have, it's God's grace only, that has made you to predict and your words came true".
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 19 Aug 2021

Hi Godgrace,

Same situation no change,

not even seeing any thing coming up in near future.

Bit tensed as how long i am going to wait ?

Regards
ambjig

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 19 Aug 2021

Hi,

Please let me/us know if you, your mindset, family, collective inclinations/preferences have changed. Also, let me/us know if you've performed any Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In my humble opinion, singularly hoping for the situation to change without any change or initiatives on your side might perhaps be a bit futile.

Beyond whatever has been shared previously, please be informed of the following from your Navamsa or D-9 chart:
1. The placement and exchange between Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi and 12th lord Moon/Chandra has created a Ashuba Yoga - something that is not really preferred.
2. Current Maha-Dasha lord Saturn/Shani-dev's aspect on Sun/Ravi, Venus/Shukra or his mutual aspect with Mars/Kuja is not preferred.
3. Current Antara lord Mercury/Budha is placed in Navamsa of Moola/Mula Nakshatra ruled by Ketu - not to mention being conjunct Ketu himself.
4. The one saving grace is exchange or Parivarthana Yoga between 7th and 11th lords, giving a glimmer of hope, for Antara of Venus/Shukra that will start in April 2024.

As always, kindly ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking.

Sincerely...

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 21 Aug 2021

"4. The one saving grace is exchange or Parivarthana Yoga between 7th and 11th lords, giving a glimmer of hope, for Antara of Venus/Shukra that will start in April 2024."

So in your opinion i will not be married again in life ?

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 23 Aug 2021

Dear Ambjig,
What remedies have you performed since one and half years.
Enlist in detail with along with period.
Regards
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 05 Mar 2024

Hi All,

Coming back on this forum after almost 3 years.. as my real worry is marriage.

And from previous post i understand there is very rare chance of me to get married before April 2024.

I kept hold myself until i reach near to the correct time.

Now same question for me is there any chance for me to get married in 2024 ?

Posting my details again.

Name :- Jig
Birthdate :- 17/11/1977
Birthtime :- 17:00
Place :- Jamnagar, gujarat, india.

Would be really apricate and will be really thankful, if senior member of this forum help me here.

Regards
jigs.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 06 Mar 2024

do you have health issues related to digestion, stomach and skin.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 06 Mar 2024

do you have health issues related to digestion, stomach and skin.

No non of this in fact i m healthy person.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 15 Mar 2024

7th house and 7th Lord Venus is under the aspect of two malefic Mars[8th Lord] and Saturn [10th and 11th lord]. In D-9 again Saturn and Mars aspecting the 7th house and Venus. Venus is also the 2nd lord[family] . So indications are strong and clear . Unable to see a positive outcome. Jupiter is also aspecting the 7th house and Venus but Jupiter is in M.B and debilitated in D-9.

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 19 Mar 2024

Thanks ADC does that means no marriage in life ?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 19 Mar 2024

Hi,
ambjig wrote:
19 Mar 2024
does that means no marriage in life ?
On my part, I'm inclined to think there is most definitely a relationship/marriage and a window will open starting end of April 2024, with the onset of Venus/Shukra Antara - unless you (native) and/or family give up completely. Incidentally, Maha-Dasha lord Saturn/Shani-dev is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra. So, Ketu has in all likelihood created obstacles and set-up hurdles. So, it would make sense to propitiate Ketu.

Given that Venus/Shukra is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu... I'm inclined to think there will be something unconventional about the alliance that will come by. So, it is encouraged for you to be open to all reasonable options, if truly interested - not to mention the need to be a lot of pro-active/courageous/outgoing, which you are not by nature. Hence, the need for you to get yourself out of your comfort zone,

On the sidelines, Moon/Chandra, Jupiter/Guru-dev, Saturn/Shani-dev and Rahu have below par Vimsopaka Bala... would make sense to propitiate them as well.

Given Saturn/Shani-dev is slowly transiting in Kumbha Rashi, the stress level should start decreasing slowly, over the next course of next couple of years.

Sincerely...

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks sishya

"I'm inclined to think there will be something unconventional about the alliance that will come by. "

Can you please elobrate more on the above line.. i didnt get this.

Regards
jig

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 19 Mar 2024

Hi,

In my humble opinion, there could be something unconventional in terms of difference in region/religion, language, caste, community, socio-economic background etc. You need to be open to the idea and acceptive of any such disparity in the alliance.

If not, things could easily tend to turn towards denial...specially considering your age.

Sincerely...

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Sishya.

ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ambjig » 20 Mar 2024

Hi sishya,

Prospective alliance details i have till now is

Name :- rena
DOB 20-0901982
Birthtime :- 13:35
Place :- Jamangar

Is this good match for me ?

Sorry just putting details here as i am not able to type when i start new topic.

Regards
jig

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Mar 2024

Hi,

In my humble opinion, I'm inclined to think the native has limited Yogas for marriage and probably has some temper issues.

That said, please provide some background and let me/us know why/how you guys are a good match. In other words, what is it that you guys appreciate about each other? And, do you really want to go about Astrological qualification/elimination process???

Sincerely...

blacksnow
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by blacksnow » 25 Mar 2024

Hello, I could not open a new topic. That's why I'm writing here.My boyfriend and I are planning to get married by the end of 2025. Do you think it is possible? If not, why?
Name: ozge
Birth day: 22 may 1997
Birth time: 22.55 pm
Place: İstanbul/Turkey

Belladonna
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Belladonna » 25 Mar 2024

Sorry for hijacking the post, I dont know where else to ask..
I am told that my chart is unfavourable for marriage, pls help me understand the significators ,8 mar1995, 2:13pm Delhi, India

blacksnow
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by blacksnow » 27 Mar 2024

Hello dear members. Will I marry my boyfriend who is in my life in the next years? We’ve been together for about eight months.
Me:22 may 1997, 22.55 pm,Turkey/İstanbul
My boyfriend:14 march 1993, Since the exact time of birth is not known, we take it as 04.30 am.Turkey/Istanbul