Divorce and child custody

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Gaurav1708
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Divorce and child custody

Post by Gaurav1708 » 05 Jan 2020

Hi learned astrologers

My DOB is 17 /08/1982 time: 6:00 am place Rampur UP.
In 2018 my wife filed many cases against me in the court . My child is with me and I don't want to give the custody to her.
Please advice will the cases be in my favor and will I win the custody of my son .and when will I get over from all these court cases.

Regards
Gaurav

Gaurav1708
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Divorce and child custody

Post by Gaurav1708 » 06 Jan 2020

I was married on 15th may 2010 in meerut. Since April 2018 I am stuck in court cases. Please someone help me to understand that when will I get out of all the court cases and do I have to pay some amount or property to my wife for settlement

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 07 Jan 2020

Child will be with you till December 2020. After that separation is indicated va11for Ketu and Venus MDs. It is good to the child if it is away from you-physically.
Ref-Lova11
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Arv55

Post by Arv55 » 07 Jan 2020

I disagree with the previous reply. Your saptamsa chart has jupter and mercury in 5th house. There is a good chance he might be with you. More can be said if you could provide wife and son birth details.

Gaurav1708
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Gaurav1708 » 08 Jan 2020

Hi ,

My son's DOB 23/11/2013
Time 15: 48
Place meerut

Wife details I am not sure. If I get divorced do I have to pay some amount or property to my wife for settlement
Please advise

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 08 Jan 2020

I am not sure about others' dictums but I don't jump into conclusions. I am not interested in giving false hopes and overplease a seeker here. Charts should be used as radars for alerting distant losses to the natives rather than making him complacent by complimentary chattings. Out of a total discomfort only, a person opts out for a consultation. After doing number of unsatisfied consultations in private people come here for counselling.

In this case, you should have checked the aspect of Rahu on 5th and Rashi dhrishti of exalted Venus on Saggitarius too. Saturn in lagna is the highly unfavourable disposition there in D7. Saptamsa provided a scope for child but the question is about retaining the child.

Vimshottari is all set for a separation.Jupiter the chara putra karaka attains tithi sunya together with Mercury.
Note the badakesh association with Jupiter in 3rd which is MKS for Jupiter in D1. Note the lagna lord's association with badakesh in D7 as well. Above all, it is a perfect kala amrita chart.

End of Mercury dasa will give relief from the torture from spouse. Mercury-tithi sunya planet gets a placement in D9 in Libra. Libra is 64th navamsa sign and occupied by Mercury - Mercury in MKS there.

Drik siddanta, JHora 7.51

Chart reading is different from Rasi-phal sort of thing,I suppose.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Arv55

Post by Arv55 » 08 Jan 2020

Hi Gaurav1708,
Your sons chart clearly indicates separation from his mother. I have analysed this from lagna, the moon and dwadasmsa chart of your son. It is very likely that you will get the child. This case should be over within the end of this year.

I am not quite sure about the alimony. Please do update when the case is over. We will learn from you.

Thanks

Arv55

Post by Arv55 » 09 Jan 2020

Hi left eye,
I don't mean to oppose you. I am just stating my opinion. My interpretation is based on classics written by our ancient gurus Varahamira, Kalyan verma, Parashara

Today people make their own theories like mixing jaimini ascpects with parashara. Don't fall for that. Trust only our old classics.

take care

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 09 Jan 2020

@Arv55

If you are conversant with Kalyan verma and interested to advise me, please explain the use of 23rd and 24th drekkana in a chart.Also find out an oversighted error in my previous reply also. :lol:

All charts exhibit such unfavourable dispositions in all counters and we can't assume them to be present in every case. But when a seeker gives a specific confirmation, then we can assume that the possibilities have fructified. In this stage , it is the duty of an analyst to show the possibility to the native,however bitter it may be.

The image shows the chart of the boy. You have analysed the chart and it has shown you a separation from his mother and retention by the father. For me, the boy's D12 shows the death period of the father in the upcoming Mercury of the boy. Note that the beginning of father's Ketu and beginning of child's Mercury almost same.

The 9th house is aspected by Saturn and Rahu. Saturn's 3rd aspect makes that bhava dummy. Here 9th bhava becomes dummy.
Saturn aspects 4th bhava also. The bhava aspected by Saturn via its 10th aspect is important to the native.

These rules have been discussed in this forum by some senior members .

Father completes Mercury on 2019 Dec and Starts Ketu in 2020.
Son runs Saturn-Jup-Sat in 2019 Dec. -This denotes a maraka for father.

Show me the rules from those classics you follow which support your "analysis" of separation from mother.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 10 Jan 2020

hello Gaurav1788,

There are too many rampur. Can you pl give us the latitude and longitude of your
birth place ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Arv55

Post by Arv55 » 10 Jan 2020

It doesn't matter what others say. This is my final verdict

1. The father will get the son.
Saturn aspects 4th lord, 4th house and the moon in the rashi chart. Saturn and rahu is in 4th from moon. 4th lord and 12th lord parivarthana and debiltated in dwadasamsa. This indicates separation from mother.

2. Father will have to pay alimony.
6th lord saturn in 2nd house and saturn sub period is running. This will cause loss of money due to litigation.

Arv55

Post by Arv55 » 10 Jan 2020

Gaurav1788,
Don't take the replies given by left eye seriously. He is saying all these things just to oppose me. Apparently, he is posting a counter reply in all my posts. He will soon reply to this making another argument. The main thing the "left eye" lacks is the third eye.

My previous reply is based on correct diagnosis. Learned gurus know what I am saying.

Take care

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 11 Jan 2020

your mercury dasha get over in 2020 dec after that ketu dasha started
ketu will definately ends your courtcases
your son custody will not be in favor of your
Thanx

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 12 Jan 2020

Gaurav1788,

What have you gained by posting again from new id.
Your previous id - Mrx
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Arv55

Post by Arv55 » 13 Jan 2020

Are you the mother? who posed as Mrx(Wife) and Gaurav1788(husband)

With Mrx - Wife details were given
Gaurav1788 - Husband details were given

I suspect you are the mother because your sons chart has (rahu mercury) combination in 4th house frrom moon. Rahu mercury can mean trickery through internet.

This case is getting very interesting :)

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 Jan 2020

Hi,

The case is interesting indeed; wonder what each of the family member (both parents, son and well-wishing near/dear ones) might be going through.

Ideally, it definitely looks like they are going through some troubled/testing times. It would be nice if both the parents were to realize the need for them to put aside their differences and focus their attention on addressing their son's situation - the child most definitely needs both of them to be together.

Sincerely...

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 13 Jan 2020

I think Mrx is the mother and Gaurav1708 is the husband.
There was a post titled SANTHAA SUKH from Mrx . I replied to the post and said the mother will get the possession of the child.
Mrx wrote "Many thanks sir, your word have given me a new hope to see my son soon."
Obviously sounds like words from a mother
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Arv55

Post by Arv55 » 14 Jan 2020

Sishya wrote:

> Ideally, it definitely looks like they are going through some
> troubled/testing times. It would be nice if both the parents were to
> realize the need for them to put aside their differences and focus their
> attention on addressing their son's situation - the child most definitely
> needs both of them to be together.
>
> Sincerely...

Yes Sishya is correct. Their family is in real trouble. If someone read their chart, they can easily see that. Whoever is posting this queries can come out boldly. I don't think anyone here is going to judge you.

I am posting the birth details of the entire family here. Hope the learned gurus could read their charts and offer suitable advice for them.

Husband - DOB is 17 /08/1982 time: 6:00 am place Rampur UP.
Son - DOB is 23/11/2013 Time 15: 48 Place meerut
Wife - DOB is 16/9/1983 Time 3:40 am Place meerut

Regards

Mrx

Post by Mrx » 08 Feb 2022

Hi All,

I tried all the remedies advised to me, however until now I am unable to see anylight at the end of tunnel. It has been 4years i haven't seen my son once and my husband and not ready for settlement.

Anyone please advise what is the issue with my stars that my court cases are not going anywhere.

Husband - DOB is 17 /08/1982 time: 6:00 am place Rampur UP.
Son - DOB is 23/11/2013 Time 15: 48 Place meerut
Wife - DOB is 16/9/1983 Time 3:40 am Place meerut

Regards
MRX

Mrx

Post by Mrx » 02 Mar 2022

Hi have found this post and replied my queries on this post as the forums new post can not be used as it does not show where to type.

Even tried to ask for support but same the content can not be written

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 21 Dec 2023

Same issues regarding the forum.
Curious to know, if there has been a direction on the custody

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Dec 2023

Hi,
Mrx wrote:
02 Mar 2022
Hi have found this post and replied my queries on this post as the forums new post can not be used as it does not show where to type.

Even tried to ask for support but same the content can not be written
Please check the posts in the following thread (use this link) viewtopic.php?f=13&t=45039
Hopefully, you'll be able to work around the stated problem...

Sincerely...