Marriage-Please advise!

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nvaidya112
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Marriage-Please advise!

Post by nvaidya112 » 17 Nov 2019

Hello! All my friends and close family members are starting to get married and my family has also become interested in searching for a boy for me. So I was wondering if you could please let me know more about my marriage possibility? What will my married life be like? And what will my future husband be like personality-wise and looks-wise? When would marriage possibly happen? All advice will be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

Place of Birth: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Date of Birth: February 11, 1995
Time of Birth: 7:38 pm

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage-Please advise!

Post by Sujit » 18 Nov 2019

Lagna ruling self is weak in Capricorn. The chart has challenges for getting married. Current time ruled by malefic Rahu is difficult for health, job and parents health.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

nvaidya112
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nvaidya112 » 18 Nov 2019

Thank you. Could you please be more specific though? And the bad time is now but just in general what would my married life and husband be like? Is there any prospect of marriage?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 19 Nov 2019

nvaidya112 wrote:
18 Nov 2019
Thank you. Could you please be more specific though? And the bad time is now but just in general what would my married life and husband be like? Is there any prospect of marriage?
What I meant is the prospect of getting married is not easy for your chart.
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 22 Nov 2019

7th lord Saturn in the 7th aspected by yogakaraka Mars is a good placement.
Saturn dasa will be commencing from dec 2020.
All possibilities are there for you to get married once the Saturn dasa starts.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

nvaidya112
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nvaidya112 » 28 Nov 2019

Thank you so much sir!! :) So the marriage will then be successful? And please is there any possibility of knowing what the spouse will be like? Please I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 30 Nov 2019

subramanianp wrote:
22 Nov 2019
7th lord Saturn in the 7th aspected by yogakaraka Mars is a good placement.
Saturn dasa will be commencing from dec 2020.
All possibilities are there for you to get married once the Saturn dasa starts.
The yogakaraka Mars is utter weak by debilitation in last 12th house of loss cannot do anything. There is also unfavorable Rahu aspecting Saturn and malefic Ketu placed in 9th house is aspecting 5th house Venus and most malefic Moon in 11th aspects 5th house Venus.
All are difficult combination for marriage.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 06 Dec 2019

Dear nvaidya112
Kindly update when your marriage is fixed,and also his job.
Thanks
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Arv55

Post by Arv55 » 06 Jan 2020

Your married life is very good. No doubt. I am saying this after in-depth analysis. There is good chance that you may marry someone from other caste or a foreigner if you are abroad.

Good luck

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 08 Jan 2020

Ensure your birth time. There are many rules for making a right assessment of birth time. Natal Moon, D12 Moon, Kunda and Nisheka lagna are useful in ensuring major corrections upto 1 or 2 hrs. There seems to be an error in your birth time recorded.
ref-lova16
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

nvaidya112
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nvaidya112 » 27 Jul 2022

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for all your advice. I wanted to let you know that yes I did get married last year and I am moving forward in my life.

I did have a question though. I know in the past you mentioned that my Mars in cancer in 12th house is very weak. I noticed that there are a lot of problems in expressing myself. My husband and I love each other a lot but we always have arguments because my parents are possessive about me and it seems like I’m always stuck in between my husband and my parents (especially my mom). I’m always sandwiched between trying to keep everyone happy and I feel very anxious and overwhelmed in the process. Can you please advise on why this is happening and what I can do to resolve it? Thanks!