Marriage issue - Angel Raphael can you please help

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sanjh
Marriage issue - Angel Raphael can you please help

Post by sanjh » 09 Nov 2019

Hi,

my dob april 15,1992 11:05am, vijayawada, andhra pradesh,India

I had a relation on and off for long time which ended. I'm having issues getting married from past few years. Can you please read my chart and predict when will be marriage? how will be spouse,etc?

Thanks and Regards

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Marriage issue - Angel Raphael can you please help

Post by archangelraphael » 10 Nov 2019

The conversion of a love relationship into marriage is very less likely due to inimical angle of 5th and 7th lords.

Rahu is a Karmic planet and can give marriage at any spur of the moment, but the strong likelihood of marriage is during Feb 2022.

Spouse will have a strong association with a foreign country. Marriage will also enable foreign settlement for you.

Spouse will have temperamental issues, larger than life personality.

Spouse & In-laws will play a major role in the advancement of your treasury.

Marriage will certainly advance your social station in life but marriage life will be volatile due to temperament of partner.

Rahu is in Abhyukta Moola moksha pada: Matters related to marriage and partnership will be very Karmic and the results are quite tricky to predict.
Moola is in the galactic center of the milky way civilization ruled by Nritti. Moola energy on a particular house supersedes human free will & gives results according to one’s own karma aligned with the bigger plan of the universe (Saggitarius). It would be wise for you to leave matters pertaining to your marriage into the hands of destiny.

The Lagnesha Mercury is quite weak and indicates codependency in relationships which may hamper your interpersonal relationships in the future. Overcome codependent behavior before committing into marriage through personal understanding or seek professional therapy.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

sanjh

Post by sanjh » 11 Nov 2019

Hello Sir,

Thank you so much for analyzing my chart and providing all the info clearly. I always felt love and marriage was something beyond my control. Seems like its true. Just one question i wanted to know, will i be happy in marriage or is it that i'll have unhappiness due to rahu in 7th house.

Thanks

sanjh

Post by sanjh » 10 Sep 2020

I'm still having marriage issue and none of matches have any progress. Can someone please take a look at my chart again and let me know?

Thanks in advance

parash
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by parash » 15 Sep 2020

Favorable time for marriage is 2022 Feb-March. However, you can try to activate marriage by donating beds or mattresses to old age homes. See if that helps in getting good matches to come to you.