Family problems.disapointed.plz help

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Deep
Contributor
Contributor
Family problems.disapointed.plz help

Post by Deep » 30 Jul 2019

Hello and namaste to everyone.
i am a male 28 from delhi living in New Zealand from past 3 and half years.
I have just came back for holiday of 1 and half month.
But the thing i am so stressed is my family.
We are nuclear family and everyone is fustrated in there life.I would say we have basically have everything like a upper middle class family.but,

1) its been almost 31 yrs of there and mom and dad dont get together.

2) my sis is so hyper and angry at all times, she dont want to talk and if you ask anything or tell her anything she literally scream and talk rudely to us.

3) my sis left her job in march and looking for a new one, she is 30 years old she is neglecting her health, dont want to get married and always on her phone watching this stupid series.i dont know even she is trying she is not get a job she want.

4) my dad is not that much educated he always put business first and then anything.he is debatic and i am always concerned about his health.he is very negligent towards family also.

5) i am also not happy where i am going career wise, i had always bad bosses. I am away from family and all the luxury.i had no luck in love , cant get married because my sis has to get married first.i feel so alone and i have struggled in my life in so much related to career and my bad stomach which still a problem.

6) my mom is not happy with anything around her, she dont want to do job but still want to retire at proper age.she has so many health problems , specially with bones. She has done some wrong decisions in past financial and a lot of money is stuck.

I am fed up of all this just want to ask can we have a normal family life.or is are destiny that we four unlucky ppl ar stuck together.i want happiness in my life and family. Plz help.

I have mine and sis birth details, if you can study my dad and mom problem from ur charts.plz

Mine,
D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time- 19:48
Place- delhi.

Sis,
D.o.b- 01/02/1989
Time- 10:38
Place- delhi.

Plz if someone can help.thanks in advance

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Family problems.disapointed.plz help

Post by Deep » 08 Aug 2019

Can anyone plz help

Arv55

Post by Arv55 » 04 Jan 2020

It would be better, if you could also post your dad and moms birth details as well.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 10 Jan 2020

@Deep

Your birth time is 19.32.40- SSS/Lahiri/Topocentric/JHora7.51 corrected for nisheka lagna and kunda.

The following factors ensure overall happiness
Trayodashi is birth tithi. Lorded by Jupiter. vedic birthday-Tuesday. A strong D4. Almost all planets in sananda amsa.Mars is in sanat kumaara amsa which will deliver troubles against happiness.

Problems arise due to following factors:
Defunct signs- Taurus and Leo. Venus and Sun don't give essential,true help when it is required. Jupiter is badaka. Lagna lord is is inimical to tithi lord Jupiter here. Venus the high command is a friend of lagna lord but falls in badaka sthana owning defunct sign.

Lord of lagna in 6th with defunct Sun-getting rasi dhrishti of badaka and ketu.

Rahu and Saturn in nigala drekkana. Luckily you don't have the mada dasa of these planets now.

So to sum up, the chances remaining purely happy are not present but that doesn't mean wiping out happiness fully. There are some charts which reflect continuous troubles only. I can quote a brave example of a lady who discussed her chart in this forum few months ago. I remember her relentless attempts to get her goals-marriage,job and child. She got her child through a surrogate mother failing all predictions about her marriage and its sustinance. Truely she is one in lakh for learning how to strike a balance between astrology and real life goals.

You have asked for the reasons of disharmony. The following reasons are visible:
Father treats his spouse and own family as per the expectations. 9th house and 12th house(4th from ninth house) are defunct signs. 2nd and 9th lord Venus gets aspected by Rahu and Saturn. Saturn's 3rd aspect makes that bhava a dummy. In all charts this happens and we just cover up that bhava's karakatwa or its associates.

Mother will be also not very family conscious. 4th lord Jupiter aspected in 11th by Rahu and Saturn. Saturn's 7th aspect is totally destructive as its imparts all negativity to that destination.
But you have relatively better placed planetary configuration to with stand these factors. Exalted 2nd and 9th lord in 7th. Gives you better grip in finance and family but postpones your marriage.

3 planets in 11th- There is no clash among the planets.

8th bhava madhyama in Mrityubhaga in this setting of calculations. Accident prone/having blood related diseases/dishormany with younger coborns/cousins. Being Amatya karaka he can misguide you at thought levels. Rahu is your Atmakaraka. This combination has a capacity to deprive one out of friends circle.

You are dedicated in your job. But you have secret strong enemies at office. There will not be a direct support from management. The management will always listen to your subordinate/peer's words about you. You should be careful with colleagues of other religions .

Durga Ganapathy worship can give a positive change in office.

ref-lova 24
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्