Mahadasha and Antardasha Predictions

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Navpil
Mahadasha and Antardasha Predictions

Post by Navpil » 28 Jul 2019

Hello all

I am Nav.

I am female
Born 6 August 1984
Time of birth unknown
Born in Scottburgh south Africa

I see that my yogini dasha at the moment is:
Mars Mahadasha - 28/9/2017 until 28/9/2021
Venus Antardasha - 30/5/2019 until 9/3/2020
Rahu Pratyantardasha - 24/7/2019 until 25/9/2019

Can anyone predict when I will get married or any other predictions during this time.

Thank you in advance
Nav

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mahadasha and Antardasha Predictions

Post by Sujit » 28 Jul 2019

Without time of birth it will be difficult to make a prediction.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Navpil

Post by Navpil » 28 Jul 2019

Hi there

I was born around 5am from what my mum told me. Please can you check for me

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 31 Jul 2019

Nav,
Your ascendant is Gemini. The weakness of Moon affects job and marriage prospects with worries.
Current time is stressful for health of father. There will be improvement towards end of the year and hopefully prospects also improve for getting married in 2020.
Share your feedback.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Navpil

Post by Navpil » 02 Aug 2019

Thank you very much. My work has been very stressful. My dad is okay but he is 71.

There is a guy who is interested in me. He has health problems and some work problems.
He is born 05 October 1985. He is born in Durban south Africa. I'm not sure his time of birth.

I am not sure if he is the right one for me.

Navpil

Post by Navpil » 17 Jan 2020

Dear Sujit

Thank you for your help. I had met someone at the end of 2019. We saw each other for 3 months and just broke up. Any improvement this year? For myself? Hoping to meet my marriage partner

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 19 Jan 2020

Under Vimsottari dasa system Venus dasa is running now and Jupiter antherdasa will commence by May 2020 and will be up to Jan 2023. An ideal period for marriage. Job stability is seen if you are working.Wealth status will have a considerable improve. Relatives will be cordial with you. Mental stress will subside by end of this year. Prosperity of siblings also seen.
Be happy
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Navpil

Post by Navpil » 21 Jan 2020

Dear Subramanianp hi

Thank you so much for your prediction. I am so grateful to you. Hopefully the right one will come into my life during the course of this year.

Thank you once again

diksha

Post by diksha » 12 Apr 2022

My birth details are 21/12/1993, 19:25, patna, bihar, India.
I am going through ketu mahadasha and mercury antardasha. I need help because I am not fine mentally. I want to know when will everything be okay.
I want to know about my marriage, if it will be love or arranged

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Apr 2022

Hi,
diksha wrote:
12 Apr 2022
My birth details are 21/12/1993, 19:25, patna, bihar, India.
Your birth-chart looks familiar. I might have shared my understanding (elsewhere) previously.

It is true that you are in the last leg of Ketu Maha-Dasha, since the start of Mercury/Budha Antara a few weeks back. It started in March 2016 and will last until March 2023. Just so you are aware, your Ketu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Krittika Nakshatra, ruled by 2nd lord of Family Expansion Sun/Ravi... who himself is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. In other words, there is Sukshma Parivarthana, at the Nakshatra level. And hence, any delays/dissatisfaction, detachment, health issues/depressive thoughts, that you might be experiencing.

Subsequent Maha-Dasha is that of Venus/Shukra. Please be reminded he is a Badha-Karaka for the chart and is placed way too close to Gandanta degrees - at the edge of Vrischika Rashi. He is closely conjunct 3rd & 12th lord Mercury/Budha and loosely conjunct Rahu. Also, kindly bear with me... for you will start your Sade-Sathi or transit of Saturn/Shani-dev across your natal Moon/Chandra, even before you get done with your Ketu Maha-Dasha. Subsequently, Rahu's transit across natal Moon/Chandra will not be helpful.

Given the situation, it would perhaps make sense if you were to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, kindly consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. You might also want to consider chanting "Rukmini Vallabha Mantra" 108 times daily, with a strong sankalpa for early marriage, good spouse, a happy and fulfilling married life.

Sincerely...