Lex ji, can you please analyse my sister's chart for marriage through kp astrology

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ritzy1506
Lex ji, can you please analyse my sister's chart for marriage through kp astrology

Post by ritzy1506 » 16 Jun 2019

We are worried about my sister's marriage. No progress with her marriage since we started searching groom for her. And many times, she talks about her ex. As a guardian, I don't know what shall we do.

11 July 1991,4:35am Patna, Bihar

Does she have love marriage and when her marriage will take place ?

ritzy1506

Re: Lex ji, can you please analyse my sister's chart for marriage through kp astrology

Post by ritzy1506 » 17 Jun 2019

Lex ji, please help us.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lex ji, can you please analyse my sister's chart for marriage through kp astrology

Post by Lex » 17 Jun 2019

Hi

I will see her chart. Give me some time. I have other professional commitments.
You're what her elder brother or Sister?
What you meant by her ex ? relationship failure?

I strongly dislike or don't advocate to provide any details of spouse/ ex boy friend/ husband/ wife/ kids etc.
Only one detail is enough... through that everything can be assessed or else Prashna chart.

Manda

Post by Manda » 17 Jun 2019

Hello Lex

Please would request you to analyse my chart also. A request I am a going through ups and downs in life. Please when u have time kindly do it

Ty

ritzy1506

Post by ritzy1506 » 18 Jun 2019

Hi Lex ji,

I am her elder sister.

By her ex I meant, they have/had some 6-7 years of relationship. Although they say they have broken up on mutual consent but things don't seem like that as both of them as still in touch and for my sister, I can see, she is still pretty much into that guy.
The guy belongs to my community only so my parents don't have any objection but my sister is either confused or I feel, her karma is making it do so as she is kind of straight with her approach towards anything except her ex's matter.

So i wanted to ask, if she has love marriage and when can that happen.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 18 Jun 2019

O.K. thanks for the feedback. If time of birth, you may need to connect with her for Choosing K.P. Prashna number, which she has to choose ( not any one), and she has to put forward the query.

I will see her chart... Give me some days. I hardly see one or two charts a day...IF Prashna question, than it becomes easy... for natal chart... I have to do manual calculations, ephemeris selection and other astronomical calculations

ritzy1506

Post by ritzy1506 » 21 Jun 2019

Lex ji. number chosen by her is 11 and her question is same if she has love marriage or not along with the question of job as she is trying for gov jobs.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 21 Jun 2019

I didn't see Prashna chart, natal chart fine. Time of birth is fine through K.P. System
she is what now 1991 born.. almost 28 years old...
Lets check.. delay for marriage.. There it is Chandra and Shani.. relation is very bad. Punarphoo yoga ( native will marry around 30 years or above... break ups, humiliation etc)

Question... will she have Love marriage
Yes she will have Love marriage
Marriage will happen in 1st quarter of 2023.... she will be 32 years old.

All the best.

ritzy1506

Post by ritzy1506 » 21 Jun 2019

Thank you lex ji for your valuable analysis.