gandanta saturn: dieing seem easy

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor
gandanta saturn: dieing seem easy

Post by Ankita294 » 16 Jun 2019

Hello Astrologers
I have received huge guidance before, about my relationship issues, but sir, even though understanding and seeing everything was emotional narcissist sort of between us, I am still not able to come out of depression,
each day, I have to remind myself, why dying is not a option. why taking him back is the most dreadful mistake.
Sir, I was seeing my chart and I realised my lagan lord saturn is in gandanta, that to scorpio to saggi (11 to 12th house), I read somewhere its most karmic gandanta to happen and my breakage of relation too started after same transist in 2017 happened, also my saturn return started.
Can any of you plz guide me, regarding this in my chart, what to expect, will my condition degarde more and there is more hardship written.
Also LEX sir, I understand my lagan(saturn ruled) being in nakashtra of moon will give me only disappointment in my love and married life
My current dasha lord rahu too being in saturn nakashtra is not helping at all, and it has just started, plz guide
29/4/87, 1:09 am, Gwalior (MP)
please help :cry:

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: gandanta saturn: dieing seem easy

Post by Sujit » 17 Jun 2019

Could you tell me about your mother, her health and your profession.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 17 Jun 2019

Thank you Sujit Sir for your time

My mother is housewife, but she has and is living a very tough and unsatisfied life, unhappy and full of sacrifices. her health is okay, do not have anything which need medical attention only lot of tensions.

I was a teaching professional till 2015, 2015 end I left my job for the sake of family my marriage talks where on.
my saturn is varga vargottam if there is anything like that, in 11th house in d-1 and D-9 but in gandanta

Other Astrologers, Plz help me understand my saturn, I really need your help
I read many articles about gandanta planet but didnt got the grasp of them.
Thank you

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 17 Jun 2019

Thanks for the details.
Do you remember the reading I gave you earlier? It will give an idea when things will improve.
I don't find anything wrong with your Saturn.
Good luck.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 17 Jun 2019

Is your birth day Tuesday or Wednesday ,are you eldest in the family

Har Har Mahadev

Post by Har Har Mahadev » 17 Jun 2019

dear vedam33, the birth time of member is 1:09 Am, which means one hour after midnight of 28th, ok? So, date in english system changes at midnight and it becomes 29th. got it? it is tuesday.
ankita I am still learning otherwise i wud have helped u. one thing i can tell u is that any planet is in gandant only if it is within 0.5 degrees which is not the case with your lagna lord saturn so u need not have to worry for that. god bless u.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 17 Jun 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed some text

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

For your kind information 29th of april 1987 is not Tuesday it is Wednesday so you understand first the calendar

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Jun 2019

DEAR ADMIN

I totally agree with Har Har Mahadev.

I think, admin has to work out on the member creating nuisance value on each and every post. I had flagged off to admin already.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 17 Jun 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed some text

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Admin take action as you fit no compromises

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 17 Jun 2019

@Sujit Sir,
I re read your analysis, and I find it correct till now, yes going is very tough but when I am just about to lose all hopes, I get sanity back, that harming myself is escape for me but I will put my mom in more trauma on my account too
U said, by saturn antra dasha things will be more smooth and jupiter will give me sanity
I will try to keep my hopes and patience alive for may be better time. Its just my life took a 360 degree flip with my saturn return and I am lost donot know where to start from THANK YOU
@VEDAM SIR,
its tuesday 29/4/87, i understand may be u are taking 4:am as next day, astrologers for earlier period took next day after sunrise only, yes I am eldest
@Harharmahdev sir
Thank you, for taking time, Sir, even though learning can u please shade more light on gandanta, as what I read on Internet, scorpio to saggi gandanta starts on 26:40 onward, but without a guru knowledge is useless.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 17 Jun 2019

@Har Har Mahadev - please stick to astrological content and not mock members. Further such behavior will make me ban you. Treat this as warning.
@Vedam33 - if you find something offensive, you have to flag it. Your response which I have deleted is much worse than the original irritant from HHM. Also, you cannot ask any member whether it is Mahadev or Lex to not write on a thread where you have written. This is an open forum and everyone has equal rights here.
@Lex - Vedam can write on any thread, it cannot be called interference. The requesting member can take any opinion and ignore others.

Please do not fight each other, else another round of moderation would become inevitable. If you disagree it has to be on astrological content, not name-calling.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Chandra lagna ji
I appreciate your thoughts ,will follow your advice thanks for interfering

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 18 Jun 2019

April 1987
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

what is the day on 29th

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 18 Jun 2019

Sorry vedam sir
As I mentioned earlier, how prior astrologers use to take next day from sunrise only, thats why its mentioned tuesday on my hand made kundli
but my birth record says it 29/4/87, 1:09 am so western standard time it will be wednesday
sincere apologies sir
its 29/4/87, 1:09 am, wednesday

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Inform to the person who used bad language

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Jun 2019

@anki-help me understand my saturn..

1- Your saturn is at Rasi-sandhi destroys that Rasi, irrespective of karakatwa of the planet.he is in eleventh fogging the 11th house significations.

2-Saturn's dispositor in 5th.so that significations are under effect too by saturn.

3-saturn aspecting your lagna,hence affects self esteem and health.

4-Rahu behaves like saturn but only when malefics transit your gandantha degree.

5-saturn spoils mars and his natural significations.

6-saturn brings sorrow and disease,not death.

7-when all these things will happen? is the question..malefic transits on gandanta degree[esply in your case-25d--28 deg-20 ]during saturn mahadasha-AD-PD and also transit of ketu-mars-rahu [AD-PD too]on gandanta.your saturn AD going to start from 13-8-2020.In this AD of saturn , the above planet PD'S WILL BE TROUBLESOME.

8-In your chart 5-7-11 are relationship houses.so your saturn affects relationships.Being in the 11th gives disease resistance.

9-your saturn in gandanta promotes wealth matters.

10-Lastly-moon-mer-sun in gandanta rasi owners house[aries]triggers depressive tendencies.your born on shukla pratipada thidhi which is equal to amavasya.so it gives more negitive thinking.It Means, you are prone to depression more in shukla paksha days than krishna paksha.

remedies-As saturn is in jy-4th pada,vayu deities dosha is more prominent.This can be cross checked by verifying your feet-soles status.you must have cracked soles,heels,feet,ankles[one of these your body parts] due to this dosha.so keep clean these body parts first and then keep a small siva linga in north direction and offer vinjamara seva on every wednesday.you have to perform this esply when malefic AD-PD-TRANSITS OVER YOUR GANDANTA degree.

joyd.

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 18 Jun 2019

Vedam Sir
apologies on my part, Can u plz take my chart in consideration
It will be huge help
Thankyou

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Ankita ji
There are ways to express feelings ,never i will interfere in other posts or critizie other analysis .never i will say that so and so analysis is not good .every person will analyse as per the knowledge ,and all systems were good ,people who raised the query were interested to know why so and so incident is happening ,and why it occurring to them only .if the event is not happening as per there expectations then they will approach astrologers ,if all goes well why people will approach .criticing the people i think is not good is my view ,all systems of astrology is good but presuming that only that system will give good results other will give not results is ignorance .let there me healthy discussion on any analysis but directly using very foul language i think is not good .
Sorry if i have hurt any member

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Ankita ji
Pl.give some past events of your life ,if already given share the link no need to repeat here again

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Ankita ji
Presuming that your time of birth is correct ,your lagna is Capricorn .
There was delay in marraige due to slowing moving planets sat and jup ,sat delay is there because sat is in 11th house ,is lord of 2nd house,and aspecting lord of 7th house moon in D1 .delay of sat will be over when sat enters libra.now jup delay is there due to jup aspecting 7th house plus second lord sat.delay of jup plus sat will be over when your age is 32 year plus.minimum.when there is delay of sat and jup how can marraige occur early think over? Sat is aspecting moon so makes you moody type,plus moon is with sat in D9 .makes depressed moon with ra makes you hard working nature .are you way from father or parents most of your time?
During the period of mars transiting Aries in the month of march 2017.have you felt stressed or some issues might have cropped up .

NewSeeker

Post by NewSeeker » 18 Jun 2019

@Ankita

Though I am not a professional or even a student of astrology but your chart has some similar vibrations like mine- i've experienced some things relating to mars-saturn connection which Iam sharing:

# I entirely agree with analysis of joyd sir. Saturn-mars connection can be very troublesome mentally and physically when connected with lagna. It drains the native physcologically which results in fall in health and mental peace.
# the Saturn -mars if connected will trigger events in areas signified by them which result in high mental turmoil. In your case relationships.
# you may succed materially because saturn-mars makes you headstrong, a sort of person who never gives up - but the process drains you because then only you become strong from inside. It may kind of make you cold towards relationships. But effect in your case is lessened by Jupiter. If you were a 8,17,26 born this connection is highly critical for emotional wellbeing- like in mine case.
# since your lagnalord is atmarkarka and also retrograde events signified by its depositor and houses are purely karmic.
# my humble suggestions are that you must heal your inner self. You live in Gwalior, if possible go for Vrindavan parikrama and do visit temples falling in way of that parikrama. Lord Govinda is embodiment of love and nothing else can heal quicker than his grace.
#also hear iskon mahamantra chanting.
# here is a link to a PDF (I don't know whether admin will allow this) you may see: (https://www.scribd.com/document/2627373 ... turn-Color) - if link is deleted search for "Some-Astrological-Remedies-of-Saturn-Color" it is a Scribd file.
Regards

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 19 Jun 2019

@joyd sir
Thank you so much, for writing such a detailed analysis, its the best description, I got regarding my saturn gandanta
And yes, my feet are always in sorry state, i try to care for them but slightest negligence falls every effort, they get so bad that even, people point to me about them, and then I too leave them in that condition
But now as you have suggested, I will take extra care of them

Also about vinjamera seva, I searched google, what I understood is doing Fan to the diety, If anything else plz elaborate.

Sir, will that be case all my life regarding marriage and relationship, or it can change after some time, like I read saturn ease down by 35, I can assure u, I have faced all my life responsibility bigger then me of all people around me. or this life is only a karmic debt for me

@Newseeker
I will try to go to vrindavan, I dont know why but as soon as I read your line of Lord govinda, I started crying. There was time I believed in my deities most, I took all the sufferings and hardship life put me into, my father was a habitual drinker, i have had more then a child can take, but I took care not only of myself but protected my siblings and mom from the situation there is lot on my plate , and came out more stronger, and never asked a thing from the almighty but last year broke me and broke my trust. I know it sounds childish but I am disappointed from them too, I love them but I am still angry.
yes I am headstrong, that is what made it possible to take everything life thrown on me.

thank you
Ps: my earlier replies got rejected, so sorry for delayed response

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 19 Jun 2019

@vedam33 Sir

I understand healthy and respectful discussion, And i take account of my mislead :(
Yes sir birth time is correct, As 1:09 is pretty specific. Sir, 2017 fully was a stressful year, our talks to my ex family was going in vain and useless, and from nov 2017, it brought havoc in our life, within 10 days, from being everything to each other, we became stranger. and then started my emotional and mental turmoil which haven't ended till now
yes, i can see the delay, as we tried everything but nothing helped our cause

EVENTs
In my Moon-sat-moon dasha, 7/oct/2003, i met a near death accident, its a miracle,I survived
Same accident trauma, made me week emotionally,

And I said yes for a relation to my ex in moon-mercury-mercury-sat dash on 21/july/2004.

In Mangal-mercury-jupiter-saturn dasha, oct 2012 things almost ended between us, our both marriages got fixed somehwere esle, but by Mangal-mercury-jupiter-venus dasha, we where back together, with lots of family drama.

on 28/june 2012, my research got selected on international platform
Also,2/july/2012 brought me a job, unexpectedly, I was offered job, while waiting in a queue to meet my principle to inform about my research selection, to teach engg grads, and on 11/july/ 2012, i joined.

In Mangal-venus-saturn dasha, march 2014, I met another accident, it was almost same scenario, but things where limited to just head bang, which took 15 days to recover.

In oct 2015, starting, i left my job

this is as long as, I remember,

Sir, in my D_9, moon saturn dosent conjunct, saturn is in pisces 11th house, moon is in libra 6th house, taurus ascendent.

thank you

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 19 Jun 2019

Thanks for feed back ,moon sat conjunction will give lot of worries plus melancholic ,very delayed marraige ,
Lastly how is your friend of the chart shared.
Will see again and get back