Requesting marriage reading through KP system

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sruch58
Requesting marriage reading through KP system

Post by Sruch58 » 15 Jun 2019

Learned members,

I'm a novice in astrology and just finished reading predictive astrology through Nakshatra. However, in a recent interactive post it was suggested that my ToB could be wrong. Therefore, I request Kimahy ji or Lex ji to kindly spare me a moment and guide me through KP system.

As Ve is in Ra-Ke axis, some unorthodox situation may exist.

Ju in Nak of Ra, Ra in Nak of Ma (7th lord), Ma in Nak of Ke. Me (5th lord) in Nak of Ketu. Spouse is to connect through spiritual awakening? But what to make of Ra then!!

Spouse would be known to family but maybe there's something unusual(or something similar to be read by the word outcaste?) I'm way too confused. Any insights will be highly helpful.

For reference, my details are:

DoB- 5/aug/89
PoB-Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
ToB- 01:20 am

With humble request,
Sruti

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Requesting marriage reading through KP system

Post by vedam33 » 15 Jun 2019

Sruti ji
Even though you asked about analysis with kp system and since i am interested in analysing your chart through Vedic astrology can you clarify the following if it is ok other wise ignore.
Are you sure that yours tob is am not pm ,can you give some important events of life

Sruch58

Post by Sruch58 » 15 Jun 2019

@vedam ji,

Yes it is 1:20 am. I had the pleasure to speak to my mother's OBGYN at the time. I can confidently tell you that it was recorded when I came out of womb and may have an error of 1-2 min but not more than that.

I'm very grateful that you are interested in my chart. Please do share your thoughts.

If it's okay with you then, I would like to ask a sillu question. I was just listening to a lecture about D-1 to D-9 through Nakshatra and realised that the speaker uses nakshatra in D-9 charts as well. Since I come from a mathematical background, I'm having troubles understanding the speaker's logic. I hope you can guide me to light.

Many thanks,
Sruti

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 16 Jun 2019

There is doubt with regard to tob will get back after analysing

Sruch58

Post by Sruch58 » 16 Jun 2019

@vedam ji, Sure thank you. I'm grateful for your inputs so far.

In the meantime, may I request @kimahy ji to kindly take a look? I request a KP-outlook.
Personally, I tried the 4-step theory that @Kimahy ji has taught on this forum. But due to lack of understanding, I failed to make sense of it. Therefore, I'm requesting an expert opinion. I know that he usually begins with predicting the birth-time accuracy, therefore I'm of the opinion he might solve this problem more straightforwardly.

Looking forward to responses,
Sruti

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 16 Jun 2019

Sruch58 - The doubt you ask is hardly silly. Its very fundamental and quite like saying the emperor has no clothes. No one dare say it. But you're right, using Nakshatras in divisionals is downright illogical. In fact, using any of aspects, conjunctions etc in any divisional is devoid of logic or mathematics. You can search for some of my posts across the forum where I have illustrated this with examples.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Sruch58

Many thanks @Chandra Lagna ji. I will try to add value to this post with meaningful research in future.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I feel nothing wrong inrequest ,why the concerned is being targeted unable to understand

Sruch58

@vedam33 ji, I'm humbled that you're willing to go through all this trouble for me. I'm thankful beyond words.
@chandralagna ji I'm still paddling through the pool of posts, but I'm confident I will find the answer.

I understand that every situation is to be read from different angles in astrology. SPAC being the first of many chapters to connect.

I was trying is to find out which would be a logical and mathematical way of interpretation of events in birth charts. By Nakshatra got me all tangled up. Hence the questions. Nevertheless, I don't approve of spoonfeeding either, so I will come back with my research observations.

Thanks,
Sruti

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sruti
I shared a book kp rectification by sri kank Bosmia using kp method to your mail if interested pl.see other wise ignore no issues

Sruch58

@vedam ji, many many thanks. I will read the book ànd post my observations on this pannel. Thank you again :)

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 Jun 2019

Hi Sruti... I'm glad and happy that you tried following 4 step theory... btw... I'm still improving every day.... let's study your chart with regards to marriage.... First let's verify your birth time accuracy... I'm going to use KP method, then verify it with rule of origin(by dr andrew dutta) and finally tally it with concern house(sunil sir method) in your case 7th as it represents marriage....

today on 17th June, 2019 @14.53... birmingham, alabama... moon was in Jupiter sign, star of ketu and sub of jupiter.

As per the birth time provided... lagna/1st house falls in venus sign, moon star and mercury sub...

In your birth chart... venus is in sub of jupiter. Ketu is in sub of Venus and venus is the starlord of Moon. Jupiter is in the sign of Mercury...

Your 9th Cuspal Starlord Sun. Sun is in Mercury star and Mercury is the sublord of 1st Cuspal.

Since your query is regarding marriage, so 7th house needs to be analyzed... your 7th Cuspal Sublord is Ketu... now Ketu is ruling planet Moon's starlord..

Birth Time provide is accurate....

cont.....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 Jun 2019

7th Cuspal Ketu is in its own star and sub of venus. Venus is in its own star.

Ketu is self star... it is occupant of 3rd house. Ketu is in conjunction with Mercury. Mercury is in 3rd and lord of 2nd and 5th. Mercury is also in close range with 4th cusp..

Venus is in 4th and lord of 1 and 6. Jupiter is in 1st.

Ketu's signification

Ketu as a planet - 3,2,5
Starlord Ketu - 3,4
Sublord Venus - 4,6
Starlord of Venus is Venus - 4,6

Ketu signifies houses 2nd(addition to family) and 5th house( supportive house for marriage) on planet level... however it's starlord which is also ketu, sublord venus is in own star.. signfies 4th and 6th house...
In Kp planet is the source, starlord indicates nature of result and sublord is deciding factor...

In 4 step... planet is the source, starlord indicates the nature of result, sublord and sublord's starlord is deciding factor.... ( in short if the 3rd and 4the step denies the event simantenously.... then results are unfavorable)....

In your case starlord, sublord and sublord's starlord are both denying the event... sorry to say marriage looks distant dream...

Take Care....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sruch58

Post by Sruch58 » 17 Jun 2019

@kimahy ji, many thanks for your prompt response.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 17 Jun 2019

Why you took 9th cuspal star lord ,generally cupsal sub lord is the criteria no in kp system

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Jun 2019

Admin... I'm flagging off.. discussion between Kimahy and Sruch member is fine in the post.. query from another member should be not in this post... should be through other medium of communication.
This looks a sort of bullying...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

When the member is not concerned about replying why this member is interfering it is non of his business

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The member should be with in his limits ,and i am not interfering in the posts he replied and will never do that also ,admin ask the member to use etiquette

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 17 Jun 2019

Sruch58 wrote:
15 Jun 2019
I request Kimahy ji or Lex ji to kindly spare me a moment and guide me through KP system.

With humble request,
Hi...
I use K.P. System of astrology. Today is Kujas day, and at my Latitude, Heaven's map revealing Udaya lagna in Simha, Ravi and deposited in Purvaphalguni nk and deposited in sub of Shani, and today Chandra in Guru's sign and deposited in Purvashada nk, Guru's sign today lorded by Ketu, and Chandra in conjuncton with Ketu, Shani and gets aspect from Budha, Kuja,Ravi and Rahu
That means your Chandra has to be connected with all the planets in one way or other like nakshtra, sub, sign, aspect, hora and day lord

You born on Shani vara... Shani's influence will be there at Lagna and or at Chandra, and you born during Budha hora

Lets check, the day you born nakshatra... Purvaphalguni nakshtra ( Look at today my latiude Chandra's deposition). Purvashada... Your nakshtra lord will be Shukra ( and today Ravi aspects Chandra)... confirmed.. you're born on Purvaphalguni nk.. only we have to fix sub in Chandra's deposition. I had told you born on Shani vara and during Budha Hora ( that means in 4th pada)... we have fixed sub level of Chandra's longitudinal depositions.

Now we move to lagna... At my Latitude .. Udaya lagna.. again taking...( having fixed Chandra's longitude).. Simha means Ravi and Shukra's star.. your time of birth... you said in early morning before Sunrise
, you born in August... born in Gwaior... sun rise around 5.45 am... your lagna will be Rishabh , Taurus

in Taurus, Shukra's sign, Krittika nakshtra , Rohini and mrigasirsa nk constitute

Possibility of lagna sputa cusp... Shukra- Ravi. Shani or Budha or Shukra- Chandra Shani/Budha or Shukra- Kuja/ Shani Budha is not there... because Budhasub goes to Gemini)

Today Ravi and Chandra in mutual aspect... in your chart Ravi in sub of Ketu, while Chandra in sub of Budha
Kuja in sub of Guru
Lagna sputa cusp Kritikka nk/ Mrigasirsa nk knocked out

That means.. your lagna sputa cusp in Rohini nk, and now I have to fix sub and sub sub at lagna level

Shani in sub of Guru ( as Shani in Guru's sign)

Your lagna cusp deposition will be Rohini nk and in sub of Shani insubsub of Guru

Your time of birth is not 0120 hrs...

Now enquired about your marriage
...7th cusp insub of Budha, Budha in rapt conjunction with Kuja, 7th cusp lord & 12th

Your relationship would have been failure. Late marriage because.. Budha and Kuja in rapt conjunction

You're running now Rahu dasa... Rahu in 9th bhava ( your Rahu represents Kuja, Budha, Chandra, Shukra, Shani)

Rahu in sub of Shukra

You will get married... End of this year/ 1st quarter 2020

Your married life will not be smooth, disappointments stored.

You're blessed for more than one marriage

Take care

Sruch58

Post by Sruch58 » 17 Jun 2019

@lexji, many thanks for your words, I'm very grateful that you took up my query.

I would like to point out two things:

1. My birth place is Bhilai (Chhattisgarh). Hope this adds some value.
2. Interestingly, one analysis suggested no marriage, one suggested more than one marriage by KP. Whereas, by parashari two suggested arranged/one suggested arranged but intercaste/ and one suggested love marriage to intercaste.

Please understand, I'm in learning stages. So forgive my questions and observations even if they seem mundane to the forum members.

Also one humble request: I'm here to learn. Every single opinion matters to me. Every single comment opens a new door for research and discussion. Let there be light everywhere.

With many thanks,
Sruti

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 18 Jun 2019

My apology... I am aware you born in Bhilai ( I have travelled across M.P. and Chaattisgarh), Gwalior thing I wrote, in the mind to travel next week for my business schedule.

Sorry, Kimahy used 4 step method and I used K.P. System of astrology... I had informed.. your time of birth isn't 0120 hrs. There is difference of analysis between K.P. System & 4 step, though 4 step theory floated by a analyst ( Maharashtrian) himself a K.P. System student

I'm not concerned folks used on our Sages system on your chart ….. No comment and will ignore your statement :)