Is Marriage Promised in this Horoscope

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor
Is Marriage Promised in this Horoscope

Post by abhimannii » 14 Jun 2019

Is marriage promised in this Horoscope.
If yes, then what would be the approximate time.

00:15 Hrs
10-08-1977
Baripada, Odisha, India

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Is Marriage Promised in this Horoscope

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 16 Jun 2019

Dear Abhimanii,
Just to get the co-ordinates and birth details correct: Please confirm
1. Taurus Ascendant
2. Taurus Lagna
3. Neighbors - people from govt. jobs/ Police, along with servants quarters in immediate viscinity
4. Injuries on hands during childhood / broken bones
5. Multiple mother like figures (incl. aunts etc) while growing up
6. Mother's family big joint family
Regards.

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 17 Jun 2019

Thank you for replying sir.
Point number 1,2,3,5 are correct. Where ever I have shifted i found a lady who would make me her son

AstrologyLearner1000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstrologyLearner1000 » 18 Jun 2019

Dear Abhimannii,
Based on little I know,
Chances of girl friend from different caste/ religion? Most likely there was/is an infatuation from your side. Opposition is there.
Speech issues – did you face anything related to your ability to communicate?
Marriage chance will be high after August 30. However, happiness in married life is a different issue. Tread with care. Warm regards.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 18 Jun 2019

Hi Abhi... I do analyze of horoscope with 4 step theory derived from KP... your birth time if off by 2 mins... but it does not change the 7th Cuspal Sublord... which is Rahu...

In your chart Saturn is in 3rd in rasi as well as bhava... causing punarphoo dosha... delay in marriage.. etc...
Now rahu which is the 7th cuspal sublord is in star of mars and in its own sub.

mars in in conjunction with moon. Saturn aspects Rahu

rahu's signification
rahu as a planet - none
starlord mars - 1,7,12,1
sublord Rahu - 3,9,10
starlord of rahu is mars - 1,7,12,1

Though rahu is signifying marriage related houses that is 7th... however mars is aspected by neptune..on starlevel.. Neptune is in 7th house and Mars is in 1st house... Sorry to say marriage looks difficult for you...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 18 Jun 2019

Jupiter with Venus in male chart with no obstructing planets/aspects in between usually signifies timely marriage, there is no aspect of Saturn on 7th house or the 7th lord so there is no obvious reason for such a delay. However in your chart -

Mars the 7th lord gets debilitated in D9
Rahu is in trine to Mars in D1 (this Rahu is in Mars nakshatra and in sign of Virgo)
Saturn owning 9th bhava gets combust by Sun
Moon is dispositor of the D1 7th lord in D9, Moon gets afflicted by Rahu in D9
Mars and Moon exchange nakshatras in D1

This way Mars is getting hammered from all sides with no salvaging aspects. I cannot see any other reason from a traditional astrology point of view

That said marriage even if it materializes may not be pleasant for you. Second house from UL has Sun & Saturn together, sustenance will not be easy. A lot of desire for love & romance that can fructify into addition of family member is seen but unfortunately chances look bleak.

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 18 Jun 2019

@astrologylearner1000 ,
Dear Sir the things you have said has been also predicted by others. So I have a hope but its bleak. Regarding speech, there is not a problem in courage of public speaking. However I could never propose a girl because I lacked courage. All my affairs has been initiated from female side (even the conjugal bliss). People says that I have a all together a different accent but at the same time female friends feel comfortable talking to me and sharing their family issues and I have won multiple awards in speech competition and theater) Thank you for your positive reply

@Kimahy

Dear Sir, Thank you for reading my chart. No one had read my marriage chart by Kp till today. However I read a lot & understood its importance. Mr.Les had first read my chart through Kp for career analysis. His prediction has just hit the bull's eye. he had predicted that, my career related to film industry (related to script writing) would start igniting from April this year and it happened. (would be marriage possible, if I shift abroad or change place ??)
So i'm thankful that you read it by Kp. However I would also like to add that, I am not married till today because of my unstable career and literally no bank balance. So in a way I'm hoping for the best ..

Dear @ Mr. Sammyho,
thank you for reading my chart. I was wishing someone would read my D9. As you said I have a lot of desire for love and had many girlfriends but all have failed within a year.

Thank you Everyone . Namaskaar

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 19 Jun 2019

@ astrology learner1000

Sir
As of now I'm single. Yes all my x- girlfriends were from different cast and state altogether. I've a close friend from different religion but we are not dating romantically now. Yes little infatuation was there. However we still maintain a friendship.
Thank you

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 20 Jun 2019

abhimannii wrote:
18 Jun 2019
No one had read my marriage chart by Kp till today. However I read a lot & understood its importance. Mr.Les had first read my chart through Kp for career analysis. His prediction has just hit the bull's eye. he had predicted that, my career related to film industry (related to script writing) would start igniting from April
That's the biggest problem. K.P. Analyst gives accurate prediction on career, and feedback given on wrong section to wrong person not involved directly with K.P. System analysis.
This will invariably happen to film industry folks.. behind the scenes thought process (Henceforth, will never see any chart someone asking for film career) :)

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 20 Jun 2019

lex saab... it is not abhi's mistake... he is not into astrology... all he caught was the word derived from KP... in my opening statement... i don't think he meant that...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 20 Jun 2019

Oh.. Dear Mr. Lex. I apologize for posting career part in relationship section. My complete ignorance. I would Re-write my review in career section with details. Please don't be harsh towards people choosing film career or any other career.
Here i was only referring kp astrology only as Mr. Kimahy mentioned. Kindly accept my apology.

Best regards

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 01 Dec 2019

7th cusp sulord : Rahu
Rahu isn't a planet and hence shows the effect of the house lord it occupies. Rahu is in mercury sign. Rahu star lord is Mars.

Rahu: 1,7,12
We get promise of marriage that is 2,7
[1& 12 is denial or separation. ]

Saturn aspect Rahu which delayed the marriage. But saturn doesn't deny. Saturn is yogakaraka for Taurus and its lord venus (karaka for male marriage) is in 2nd house. Shukr's star lord is again Rahu.

Saturn Maharashtra is running. Saturn gives the result of its nakshatr lord mercury(2456). Saturn sublord is Jupiter (1, 7,11,8)

As I understand if promising house and denial house both are present, then the promise doesn't get cancelled but only the happiness or fruit related to those houses are not excellent.

However Saturn matures at 36 and Rahu matures at 46. So late marriage would be a successful marriage since houses have got matured.

I'm trying to learn and analyze. So please don't take my comment as an offense. If possible then correct me..Thank you

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 02 Dec 2019

@sammyho148

In navamsa Mars is debliated but also get 9th aspect from Jupiter.

Isn't that creating nichbhanga???

vedicRaj

Post by vedicRaj » 05 Dec 2019

From Saturn (your Mahadasha in Vimshottari), Saturn rules the 7th house. Saturn is also in it's own sign in Navamsha, so is strong.

In about 5 years (2024), Saturn will begin transiting your natal D9 Saturn. Thats when you run Saturn-Ven in Vim...and Jupiter-Sat in Yogini. Could be a good period for marriage from both Dasha and Transit point of view.

abhimannii
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhimannii » 05 Dec 2019

Thank you Vedic Raj ji.. I didn't see from that point...(transiting) saturn signifying 7th in Vimshottri...

In that case I will be 46 years around that time and so my wife would be around 38_42.

So there is no chance of progeny since in D1 Saturn 3rd aspect is 5th house.