Delay in marriage - Requesting KP reading

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor
Delay in marriage - Requesting KP reading

Post by sammyho148 » 23 May 2019

Requesting a reading from the KP practitioners here

27 July 1982
01:05 hrs (night time, not afternoon)
Delhi

1) Is marriage promised seen through KP reading?
2) Which MD/AD is most likely give result (if it is promised)?

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Delay in marriage - Requesting KP reading

Post by sammyho148 » 24 May 2019

Not my chart, that of an acquaintance

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 24 May 2019

Reason why I am requesting for a KP reading though I myself analyze charts

From traditional astrology one can see there will be delayed marriage (if any) - Saturn conjunct Moon and aspects 7th house, 7th lord in 6th and in trine to Rahu & Venus. Saturn aspects Venus too. Saving aspect seems to come from Jupiter who is protecting both Mars (7th lord) and Venus (natural karaka) through his conjunction and aspect. Rahu controls Venus but in my assessment Rahu becomes benefic since he is exalted and occupies own nakshatra.

[u]My assessment from traditional principles is that late marriage appears to be promised in chart, probably during the current Ju - Ra period till Sep 2020. However the conjunction of 4 planets within 15 degrees in 5th/6th houses leaves a lot of scope for uncertainty[/u]

Needless to say parents are worried since in their mind in 2 years time native may miss the bus completely. Native is well qualified and doing well in career, unfortunately that is only adding to their worries in terms of getting suitable match.

[b]Hence I am looking to see what an analysis from KP principles leads to - the same conclusions or does it say something completely different? I have seen that KP usually is more prediction and result oriented since the calculations and methodology is very precise[/b]

Other views welcome - especially if they are divergent to the my views as an astrologer

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 May 2019

Time of birth not correct.. difference of 2 minutes

She would have had relationship, might have miserably failed. ???

Her marriage not destined.. K.P. Chart.. 2nd bhava and 3rd bhava falls in Gemini sign, 6th bhava in Kanya ( Thula or Shukra isn't her 6th bhava lord, similarly Kuja enjoys only 7th bhava, and 12th bhava lord in her chart is Guru)

Analysis of 7th cusp longitudinal depositions... Shani in 5th bhava, but in rapt conjunction with 6th cusp
Shani is 10th cusp and 11th cusp lord
Shani in Hasta nk

Analysis of 11th cusp...
Further evidences... She will not get married. I'm sorry to say.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 25 May 2019

Thanks Lex, I assume you mean correct birth time is 01:03 hrs

Native is tight lipped about the past, the hard aspect of Mars on lagna makes the native adamant and not open to suggestions from others. But my initial assessment also was that a failed relationship in the past has probably led to complete shut down to possibilities on this front. In D-9 Venus occupies lagna so longing for relationship and bonding is visible but in Aquarius navamsa which can lead to denial of the very thing you long for.

Inviting views from the others here using KP - CL, Kimahy

Also inviting views from the traditional astrologers too since this chart appears to have challenges where it comes down to finely nuanced possibilities

joyd, Subramanianp, Sujit, other regular posters - In your assessment are you coming to the conclusion that marriage not promised in chart?

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 26 May 2019

Kimahy, CL - Requesting your KP reading

joyd, subramanianp, Sujit, other regular posters - For reasons detailed above this looks like a borderline case to me. From a traditional astrology stand point do you see the promise of marriage in the chart?

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 29 May 2019

This is what I could visualize.
1. From Lagna the 7th lord is with 8th lord.
2.From Moon the 7th lord is with the 8th lord.
3. Karaka Venus is with Rahu ,Sun in the 2nd and also aspected by Saturn.
4. 7th house from Lagna as well as from Moon is not receiving any benefic aspects.
Very diminished state for a married life is to be assessed in this chart.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 30 May 2019

@ Subramanianp - Thank you for your views. Agree to all your points, this is what makes the chart fundamentally weak for marriage.

However the following points still show some semblance of hope (at best marriage may happen and will be below average) -

1) Mars is placed in own nakshatra and is vargottama, this may give just about enough strength to sustain agenda even in the face of negative placement

2) Jupiter owns 8th and 11th houses as per traditional method and placed in odd sign, hence may support his even sign as well along with the 8th house signification (which is his MTK sign). Thus Jupiter may give not just 8th but also 11th house effects by conjoining with Mars. The very presence of Jupiter within 6 degree also adds strength to Mars since they are natural friends

3) Rahu is exalted and occupies own star, thus not very malefic though the closeness to Venus may result in aggravated material desires since Venus is also first lord in second house. Effect of Rahu then depends upon how Mercury behaves, also Rahu's expansive tendencies may get curtailed to some extent due to restrictive aspect of Saturn (who though a natural malefic is yogakaraka for Taurus lagna) and the aspect from Jupiter. Jupiter is also placed in Rahu star, how well Jupiter behaves thus depends on a fine analysis of how Rahu behaves for this chart.

4) There is exchange of signs between Moon and Mercury thereby strengthening both planets though Moon is 3rd lord. Moon thus escapes some of the negative effects due to Saturn being in close proximity, also Moon is vargottama. Mercury though combust due to closeness to the Sun thus gains some inherent strength due to exchange of houses with Moon

The above reasons are what cause me to believe that this might be a border line case though on the face of it it looks like a lost cause. In cases like this I guess one needs to read divisional charts deeply in addition to rasi chart to take a view on what exactly could transpire.

Any views on what the D-9 seems to indicate? I do not yet have to experience or the knowledge level to be able to do this with confidence

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 30 May 2019

I found the time of birth accurate. It did connected with the moon's ruling planet sign, star and sub@ 18.43 hrs, 30th May, 2019, birmingham, alabama.

7th Cuspal Sublord is Saturn. Saturn is in Star of Moon and in Sub of Sun. Sun is in star of Saturn.

Sun and Mercury are in star of Saturn. Saturn is in virgo @ 23 degree 10 mins. 6th cusp falls in virgo @25 degree 52 mins.

Moon is in 6th house and owns 4th. Moon is in conjunction with Mars. Mars is in 6th and owns 7th. Sun is in 3rd house. Saturn is in 5th house and owns 10th and 11th. Sun is in conjunction with Mercury. Rahu is in 2nd house.

Saturn signification
Saturn as a planet - 6
Starlord Moon - 6,4,7
Sublord sun - 3
Starlord of Sun is Saturn - 5,10,11,6

Saturn is signifying 5,11,7,

First of all Saturn and Moon are connected, so punarphoo dosha is applicable. Saturn is planet of delay and been 7th Cuspal Sublord it is going to delay the marriage result. Also in this chart Pluto is in Libra @0 degree 43 mins. Pluto is in conjunction with Moon and Mars.

Pluto is an destructive and explosive planet. Overall my conclusion marriage looks difficult due to Pluto in conjunction with Moon and Mars.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 30 May 2019

Dear sammyho148
I fully agree with you.
Further in the BHAVA chart there is a 'chathurgraha' yoga in the 6th involving 7th and 9th lords.
Even though not strong,this combination may act as a PRAVRAJA yoga.
Also 4 important planets are suffering ANISHTA STHANA STHITHY.
Probably this native lack inclination for a married life ! (is it so?)
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 01 Jun 2019

Subramanianp

From what I know, lack of inclination for a married life is a good possibility and that appears to be the big worry for family. However native likes living the good life otherwise. Expensive food, drink, clothes, vacations - high than average desires on all these other Venusian qualities probably due to the Venus - Rahu conjunction. Hence surely does not fit the bill of a sanyasi/renunciation in all other worldly matters, at the same time native has a budding interest in spirituality/meditation probably due to Ketu in the 8th and in Kendra to the Saturn - Moon combination

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 02 Jun 2019

@ sammyho148
Quite true
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 02 Jun 2019

Hi Sammyho148,

I am not into KP ( yet!) and still finding my way in that world, so for now
will still stick to older methods.

Dear Subramanianp,

Just for sake of discussion, what if we consider -
1. Yes, 7th lord is with 8th lord, BUT one can say 7th lord is with 11th lord too
2. Yes, from moon, 7th lord is with 8th lord, but one can say 7th lord is with 3rd
lord too

Both of above gives a strong linkages of 3,7,11 (with 8th) indicating secret romantic
affairs, including possibly live-in(s).

3. karaka Venus is aspected by Saturn yes, but while saturn is planet of delay
it is also ruler of 9, 10 from Taurus ascendant and thus a mighty benefic yogakaraka.
Interestingly, this same saturn also aspects 7H, a natural malefic but a functional benefic!

What is your opinion about this factor? Marriage delayed, but not denied? Note that
Saturn is also owner of 5th ( romance) from moon ( mind) as also 6th ( enemy!). But
that does not take away the fact that Sat is a Yogakaraka for Vrushab lagna.

4. True, the 7H from Lagna and moon is not receiving any benefic aspect, BUT the
karaka venus of marriage is getting benefic aspect of Jupiter indicating no dearth of
romance.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Jun 2019

saturn MD-saturn-AD-Saturn PD and also PD's of sun /mer/mars in saturn AD can capable in givining marriage event surely.In my view saturn-saturn-saturn promotes the event.Long married life seen too.Love marriage strongly seen.My analysis based on traditional system.

joyd.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 03 Jun 2019

CL - Thank you for looking at this

Joyd,

Thank you for your inputs. Would you mind elaborating on your thought process? I will try below to see if I am able to identify the reasons -

Saturn is occupying 5th sign as lord of the 9th and 10th in D1 seen by traditional method. Saturn moves 11 places in D9 from D1 sign placement, thus Saturn can bring focus on 11th house matters during his periods. Saturn can thus give marriage as the yogakaraka planet in his MD and AD since all prior dasas have been fruitless in this regard - he signifies 5th house of romance and also 9th lord. In 2021 end/2022 beginning both Saturn and Jupiter do a double transit on natal Mars & Jupiter - which are karakas of husband in a female native chart. Jupiter also aspects natal Venus & Rahu once he transits into Aquarius towards end of 2021

Marriage promised due to Jupiter conjunct Mars and aspecting Venus, Saturn due to being with Moon and aspecting both 7th house and Venus delay the event well beyond normal range

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 03 Jun 2019

My take on the chart with traditional even though it was asked to analyse as per kp , but out of interest in astrology I am giving my analysis
Slow moving planets like sat and jup delay is seen in the aspect of marriage in the chart
A Sat is aspecting 7th house , 11th , and 2 further sat is in 5th house so delay seen
B jup is in libra so quality if marraige less plus it will delay marraige , and jup is aspecting 2nd house plus it is with Mars lord of 7th so it added to the delay
C jup plus sat delay will make marraige age minimum of 32 years
D moon with sat whether it is rasi chart or in navamsa it will super delay marraige , in rasi minimum age is 40 plus and in navamsa approx 38 years
F 6th lord in 2nd house it will be either love marraige or bride groom family might be knowing
G sat is aspecting Venus plus sat is aspecting sun so also quality of marraige less
H with all the above marraige can occur during mercury antardasa 2023 to 2025

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 03 Jun 2019

Thanks Vedam33, your views are always welcome.

On an average the traditional view appears to be suggesting the possibility of a late marriage while the KP school appears to be more or less clear in signs of denial.

Multitude of such views is what makes this a great forum and also stresses on the importance of finely nuanced judgement for any astrologer. Will share feedback for sure as and when something develops - irrespective of when that is

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 06 Jun 2019

Dear ChandraLagna Ji
My humble views are as under
1. Her Jupiter's 8th lordship is an Odd sign &11th is an even sign.Since Jupiter is placed in an Odd sign I considered 8th lordship predominant over the 11th lordship.
2. Here again since Mars is placed in an Odd signI kept aside the 3rd lordship which is an Even sign.
3. Very true. But I didnt consider Saturn's Yogakaraka properties because
(a) In the BHAVA chart Saturn moves to to the 6thto form a CHATURGRAHA yoga.
(b) None of the classics ,it is mentioned that a malefic but yogakaraka planet is capable to neutralize an ARISHTA yoga.
(c) Also Saturn is affected by the GULIKA BHAVANADHIPA factor.
But no doubt this Saturn being the 9th and 10th lord placed in the 5th is strengthening LAGNA.
4. I felt the Jupiter's aspect is not fruitful because
(i) He is the 8th lord ,
(ii) He is in a adhi sathru house ,
(iii)He is not having a good SHADBALA strength.
( I have put 1,2,3,.... in response to the same 1,2,3 .. of your post Sir.

With warm regards
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 29 Dec 2020

Am coming off a hiatus.

Just to update those who had given their views on this chart - person still single

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 Dec 2020

Hi,

In my humble opinion, the birth-chart seems to indicate a tendency towards denial (of marriage). In my understanding Jupiter/Guru is not really a benefic for the chart - more so since he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. So, his association and/or aspect may not be significantly beneficial.

That said, it looks like the knowledgeable members seem to have discounted the condition of the depositors - more specifically Mercury/Budha, who is both combust due his close proximity to Sun/Ravi and seems to be close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. So, Rahu being placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation may not necessarily make him a benefic.

For the records, there seems to be a strong or significant influence of Rahu.

Sincerely...

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 29 Dec 2020

Thanks Sishya.

Mercury does not appear to be supporting the 2nd and 5th house indications (from traditional astrology point of view) since it is combust with Sun. Also it owns the 8th sign in D-9 and influences Mars (7th lord of D1) in D-9

My initial view was that Jup - Rahu might give some results but with Sa MD now already underway I have my doubts now. Saturn is in 6th sign in D-9 and doesn't really support the marriage agenda as per my reading. Looks like Rahu has put a smokescreen on both Jupiter and Venus throughout the productive period of 22 years up to age of 39 years.

This chart has become a case study for me since I can sense the mindset of the person evolving, but sometimes people miss the bus because of various factors. Will post updates in case something materializes.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 29 Dec 2020

A lot of points discussed in this thread. No harm in adding my comments too, I suppose.

Bhava madhya of the 7th house belongs to Saturn. Saturn aspects the house from the house of romance. Saturn's dasa is on. Supporting double transit of Jupiter and Saturn occurs in 2022.

So inspite of the papakartari yoga of the 7th house and inspite of all that has been deemed as negative in the earlier discussions, 2022 does hold some promise. Navamsa and dasa-antara-pratyantara are also supportive in both Rasi and Navamsa charts. The only non supporting factors are the not so good placements of Saturn and Sun in the Navamsa chart. Still, a hope exists.

TKC

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 30 Dec 2020

Thanks tylorechandra, your views are always welcome.

I guess it is borderline charts like these that make for interesting analysis, especially when the outcomes can be tracked and the feedback loop closed over time.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Delay in marriage - another chart

Post by sammyho148 » 01 Dec 2021

Hello everyone, update on the chart earlier posted is that native is still single.

In the meanwhile I invite views of other learned members on ANOTHER CHART. For some reason I am not able to open a new thread

April 26, 1982
5:20 AM
Female
Chandil, Jharkhand

Jupiter dasa ongoing but challenges continue, many alliances come close but fall through in the final stages.

Requesting your reading on this chart

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 01 Dec 2021

IMHO, first chart - marriage not promised as per KP. Saturn the 7th cusp sub-lord although in 5th is conjunct 6th cusp and in the star of Moon. Moon is also conjunct 6th. Mercury and Moon are in each others' sign.
In the second one also Saturn is 7th cusp sub-lord (and also the 6th). It is in star of Mars who is in 6th. However Jupiter is conjunct 7th cusp. There is a slender chance that this could help. Something could happen in 2022-04-20 to 2022-06-16
CRS