Punarphoo yoga

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
VedicLearn
Punarphoo yoga

Post by VedicLearn » 06 May 2019

Hello all,

I am new to astrology
Does this chart have punarphoo yoga? What will be it’s affects?
I do see sat moon conjunct in 12th house in navmasa chart.

13 feb 1992
6:45 am
New delhi
Female

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Punarphoo yoga

Post by vedam33 » 10 May 2019

Moon with sat either in rasi or navamsa will super delay marraige ,except in case of Gemini lagna or where there is blessings in chart

VedicLearn

Post by VedicLearn » 11 May 2019

thank you vedam and joyd
I do see sat and moon conjuct in navamsa.
Does it mean that marriage will be delayed?
The chart looks afflicted.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 11 May 2019

VedicLearn,

No, you do not have Punarbhoo dosha. Any Yoga of conjunction, aspect or placement etc is seen only in Rasi, so they being "conjunct" in Navamsa is an optical illusion that is misleading. You can search the forum on this topic of conjunction/aspects/Yogas not being applicable in the section on Divisional charts where I have explained with examples why this is a fallacy.

That said, there are other issues in the chart which might presents challenge in marriage.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 May 2019

I dont agree with CL view and strongly differs.punarphoo applicable in navamsa too as in rasi chart.This will give different effect on natives marriage delay.in rasi alone means, native married at his forties age and it's also present in navamsa too means ,such native either married at his 44th year or after.WHEN NAVAMSA SAID AS THE FRUIT of the rasi chart, why you dont consider it in navamsa too?.saturn-jupiter [combinedly or solely] caused delays gives marriage after thirties but not at forties and above.Only punarphoo gives such that long delay in marriage.

joyd.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 11 May 2019

moon with sat either in rasi or navamsa will delay marraige subject to certain conditions in the chart like blessings A lagna lord and 9th lord in 5:9 B lagna lord and 3rd lord inn5:9 they are blessings , it is not illusion it is fact , I checked in so many charts in my experience and it works ,it is not yoga

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 May 2019

@vedam-keeping blessing part aside i am talking about in general sense.I already posted a thread on it long back.

@CL-If D9 is an optical illusion, we should not use it for any other predictive interpretations too.Has parashar mentioned about it in his texts? i mean conjunctions are not valid in divisional charts[i am stressing in D9 and not in other d-charts]?Any pramanik sloka quoted by parashar muni? if you have such quote pl place here for the enlightenment pf other astrologers and students.

joyd.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 11 May 2019

Delayed marriage seen in chart (irrespective of whether one agrees to Punarphoo or not).

Presence of Sun and Saturn with lagna aspects 7th house fully. Seen from moon as well, 7th lord Mars is in same sign with Sun and Saturn (though at a safe distance). Marriage promised since Jupiter aspects Venus-Rahu and Saturn is with same sign with Mars (karaka for husband as per Nadi astrology).

Chances of marriage improve once Jupiter MD starts in 2021, marriage after you turn 30 is suggested and likely as well. Due to influence of vargottam Mars and Venus (both influence your first house significations strongly in addition to Saturn), effect of mercury combust by Sun there will be temperamental differences which will cause friction in marriage. Jupiter being in kendra to exalted Moon (lord of 7th) is a big positive in your chart. 12th house matters come to the fore due to Venus Rahu in Sagittarius in close proximity to exalted Mars, calming effect of Jupiter (who is also 12th lord) keeps balance in check.

Sat AD can give marriage, else Venus AD within Ju MD

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 11 May 2019

Pl look at the chart of Vediclearn. Moon is in Taurus and Sat in Capri, there is a clear SEPARATION of 120 degrees between the two planets. There is only ONE zodiac, isn't it? If there is a clear 120 degree separation between the moon and saturn in this case, please explain how can they be "conjunct" in navamsa. This is why I said this is an optical illusion.

Secondly, pl look at the tithi of birth. What day? Now look at the apparent "tithi" in Navamsa. Is it the same? Why not?

The reality is that the moon is the Gemini amsa of Vrushabha or Taurus, and Saturn is in the Gemini Amsa of Makara or Capricorn. Writing just one Gemini in Navamsa is the cause of the confusion where people believe they are conjunct. Reminder....they are separated by 120 degrees in zodiac and that is undeniable.

Pl ponder and meditate deeply over the above questions before we go to Parashara Muni.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I am also talking in General moon with sat in rasi gives marraige after 40 years plus , if in navamsa then it will be little less , it is sure

VedicLearn

Post by VedicLearn » 11 May 2019

Thank you all for your opinions. but there seems to be a conflict.
I will research more on punarbhoo dosha/yoga, with due respect to all, but what CL said does make sense.

@sammyho
Delay in marriage is understood by sat sun aspect on 7th house in rashi.
When you say marriage is suggested after 30, why do you say that?
I was also told there will be progeny problem in this chart.

also why jup MD will give marriage?

Mars sitting in 7th house in navamsa;
Don’t you think it can also happen in Mars AD?
So rahu MD- Mars AD?
Also, moon is the lord of 7th house in rasi, how about rahu-moon AD that’s ongoing?

Foreign or intercaste spouse is seen as per my understanding, but a little complicated if it will be love or arrange.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Chandra lagna check once again even though moon is in Taurus and sat is in Capricorn , moon and sat is in Gemini navamsa . So they are conjuct in D9 . 9th lord mercury is in 2nd house it should give blessings but since it is also 6th lord the blessings were not efffective in conversion to make marraige early . Sat who is lord of 2nd is aspecting 7th house and is with Mars lord of 11th so there is delay of marraige due to sat aspect . There is no delay due to jup as it is not aspecting 7th house in rasi or 7th lord moon Delay of sat was over when it reached Scorpio in rasi . Chances of marraige seen in the antardasa of Mars from dec 2019 to jan 2021 if missed then lot of delay May be after 35 years
Chandra lagna I think cleared your doubt

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 May 2019

CL ji....

Excellent, explanation. Agreed. There is no such yoga... Traditional astrology

joyd

Post by joyd » 12 May 2019

@VL-Let me answer your questions raised to sammy,one by one.

1]-Foreign or inter caste spouse is seen as per my understanding, but a little complicated if it will be love or arrange.

joyd-Its love marriage of the wish of your elders.Nodes involvement gives unorthodoxical/untraditional marriage.No foreign spouse but only inter religious spouse.

2]-Also, moon is the lord of 7th house in rasi, how about rahu-moon AD that’s ongoing?

joyd-In rasi moon gives 8-12th-2-10th house results and also moon is 12th to 12th in navamsa.In rasi R-M are in 6-8 axis.In navamsa R-M with delay causing planet saturn which was the 7th lord of D9.That too,all are in nirjala sign leo[no free flow of emotions,unethical thoughts].such positions of R-M wont pave red carpet for your marriage event.

3]-Mars sitting in 7th house in navamsa;Don’t you think it can also happen in Mars AD?So rahu MD- Mars AD?

joyd-For your kind info,your mars placed in peeda gruha[7th].you may say that mars under exaltation.Right what is the use of such mars if he is not active ?He is with just 4 BAV POINTS[neutral] in rasi and 2 BAV points in navamsa[more malefic].R-M AD is popularly known as chidhra dasa.If marriage happens or you force for marriage,the result is a big break in relationship.so be alert of R-M AD.If you want to experiment on what i wrote,you are always welcome.your mars placed in 8th lord star too[brek].

4]-I was also told there will be progeny problem in this chart.

joyd-No such problem in your chart.

5]-why jup MD will give marriage?

joyd-your karak planet for marriage is saturn.saturn -Moon conjucted in 2nd house of gotra vridhi.[kids].The planet which is karak for kids is jupiter.so jupiter MD-JUPITER AD-JUPITER PD/ J-J-S PD /J-J-Mer PD are all favourable for your smooth marriage event.

Last but not least , rahu dasa generally doesn't promote emotional events[under exceptional cases only ,he promotes] but where as jupiter as jeeva karaka promotes such events.
Last but not least , rahu dasa generally doesn't promote emotional events[under exceptional cases only ,he promotes] but where as jupiter as jeeva karaka promotes such events.jupiter dasa marriage event gives long married life whereas Rahu gives short married life[not death-break of marriage bonding].

When sammy say marriage is suggested after 30, all these are the factors.Hope you are clear now.

Now i am giving my 2 cents on your delayed marriage.saturn aspect on mercury/sun in D9 FURTHER DELAYS your marriage,jupiter AND-Mercury AD- Jupiters PD Is the right marriage pereoid for you.Its approximately around your end of 35th Year.

joyd.

joyd

KP talks a lot on star lords but when comes to traditional level ,it says no.Funny KP.Saturn in sravana star[7th lord].so saturn conjucted with moon.

joyd.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 12 May 2019

@Vediclearn -

During Rahu - Mars there is support from transits as well - both Sat and Jupiter will do a double transit on natal mars. This is approx around the age of 28-29 for the native which still does not fall into late category. Though Mars is 7th lord from Moon and is close to Venus, both Mars and Venus are in Sun's nakshatra who signifies 1,8 houses and not conducive for marriage. Sun is also one of the delaying factors involved in the chart who is also influenced by Saturn, another delaying factor. Combination of Sun & Saturn together influencing both seventh house from Lagna and Seventh Lord from Moon tend to delay the event of marriage to well beyond 30. Hence the subjective call, adjusting for current times 28-29 cannot exactly be called a delayed marriage. In this chart delay is very clear and more or less certain

Why Jupiter? Process of elimination since Jupiter dasa follows and Ju is placed in Venus nakshatra who is a yogakaraka for Capricorn lagna (and is also a natural marriage karaka). Jupiter also owns the 2nd and 11th cusp, receives aspect from Mars who thereby transfers his power as 7th lord (from Moon) to Ju this way. Jupiter also is a natural marriage significator in a female native's chart.

Agree that inter caste marriage possibility is high.

Do send feedback as and when the event fructifies.

VedicLearn

Post by VedicLearn » 12 May 2019

all, thank you for analysis.

@lex ji can you also give your 2 cents on this chart?

@joyd, you say it’s a love marriage of the wish of elders, when will the native meet their spouse or have they already met? If the marriage is supposed to be at 35 years of age then I don’t think the native will remain single until the time.
Native is currently in a relationship, but on a break.
his details 11 sep 1988
5:50 am, Ahmedabad Gujarat
They want to get married but some differences cropped up in past 1.5 year or so.

Also, delay in marriage is because parents don’t try to finf a match, or the native doesn’t want to marry and focus on career? Not sure if WHY can be answered by astrology.
Any remedies that can help here?

Thanks
Vediclearn

VedicLearn

I have another question to ask, the time of birth is as per hospital records.
Do you all think time of birth is correct?

Some major events:
She started working on 26 dec 2014
Moved to onsite( South America) for work on 10th feb 2018
She has been through acute depression( read bi polar) around sep 2009, was on medicines for 4 years since.
Was in a serious relationship from august 2014 with an intercaste individual. Currently they are on break( bot sure if reconciliation would happen)

Thanks

joyd

I always consider the relationship with legal bonding and not living together under one roof.If his love is true he remains single until he reach her but such love comes under physical attraction,he will leave the issue.someone will look in to his chart soon.For every event finalisation [either from parents and native] there is a fruitful time ALREADY decided by their destinies.until that time arrives,delay continues.

JOYD

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 12 May 2019

@Vedam33:
Sir, I have no doubt on what I wrote, please read my earlier post again. I said Saturn is in Gemini navamsa of Capricorn and Moon is in Gemini navamsa of Taurus. They merely appear to be conjunct in a navamsa diagram. You do know that there are 108 navamsas in the zodiac, right? There are 9 Gemini Navamsas, each fire, earth and air sign having an gemini navamsa, but they are each separate and distinct. Drawing a Navamsa "chart" that looks like Rasi is creating this confusion and there is no conjunction, houses, aspects or yogas in Navamsa. Please search on the forum for more extensive discussions on this topic where I have contributed my bit.

@Joyd: While you are quick to dismiss readers as being careless in reading your deep posts, I must say you are committing the same mistake! Have I said D9 is an optical illusion? I said, conjunctions, aspects in D9 are optical illusions, because of the reasons mentioned in above paragraph, and hence no "houses" in any divisional, including Navamsa. The Navamsa itself is a valuable Amsa that must be read and understood but not as a "chart", merely as the "part of" Rasi.

@VedicLearn: I normally dont delve into technical aspects when answering chart queries, but considering that you posted this query originally in the Technical section and with a id like Vediclearn, you perhaps sought a bit of technical details and it was necessary that you get correct inputs.

Coming to your chart, there is a slight doubt on placement of lagna in navamsa, which can be rectified and for this it will help if you describe your appearance, whether lean, or slightly on heavier side, etc etc. That data pending, for now I can say that marriage during Rahu Mahadasha is highly difficult and not advisable either. I dont believe it has been mentioned in this thread that Rahu is neech/debilitated in your chart, and that factor weighs heavily in advising against marriage till Rahu MD is over. Also, Neech Ketu is in the Ardra Nakshatra ( Rahuvian), so any partnership is destined to break. In fact, before your marriage, one big heartbreak is a hurdle you must cross.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

VedicLearn

thank you joyd and CL

@joyD: I agree with you that such events are pre destined and the delay continues until the time of fructification comes. I have seen you telling how n where native would meet their spouse and how the spouse would look, their profession, attitude etc. Do you mind to check this for this chart?
also, I did not quite understand “it is a love marriage of wish of elders “ hence posted the reply asking for clarification.

@Cl: yes, I wanted to understand how and why punarphoo is affecting the native and what are the remedies (if any). coming to physical appearance- the native is tall(around 5,6-5,7), lean, slender fingers, long legs.. does that help?

On the heartbreak part- if that is indeed true then looks like native is going through one and it began in rahu-moon dasha. around 17 march 2019

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 12 May 2019

Cl ji I don’t want to comment on that further,i am not discussing about yogas in the chart ,and i am sharing my view that when ever moon is with sat either in rasi or navamsa definetlt there will be delay in marraige ,and marraige can be held early subject to blessings in the chart

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 14 May 2019

I haven't read much about this Yoga. Robert Svoboda has mentioned this in his book. It indicates an association of the moon and saturn or a full or special aspect of saturn on the moon. I have this in my D-9 where Mars & Moon are conjunct in Aquarius Navamsha in Lagna & Retro Saturn is in Leo Navamsha in 7th house. Also aspected by Rahu in Gemini. This indicates a sudden out of the blue frequently unanticipated change of heart that occurs to a person planning to marry. I hope CL Ji is right as his reasoning suits my chart about Navamsha but I know that JoyD will win this argument. Mars is likely to give me marriage proposals next year onwards but if I dont accept it, then I will have to wait for a long loooonggg time! Basically, this Yoga actually afflicts the mind forcing the native to act irrationally. Lord Shani induces a deep sense of melancholy in the individual. A sense of distrust is always present in the individuals mind. This distrust eventually robs the native of all that would have been good for her/him if he had trusted the other person. Follow the Nike tag line in these scenarios Fear not, Just do it! Let's look at the other side, Shani moon opposition combination in the navamsha is Good for Renunciation. Also, it's a Vipreet Raj Yoga combination in my chart. Jai Ho Bade Baba!
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 14 May 2019

@Shivoham,

My point was less about the Yoga itself & more about the fact that a divisional "chart" really does not exist and hence any Yoga in Navamsa or any other Varga chart is purely imaginary. A varga, or amsa is a slice, or a part of Rasi chart which is the only real representation of the zodiac. An application of this idea is that the original poster does not have Punarbhoo yoga/dosha. Once you grasp this basic idea, then you will not also claim you have mars and moon conjunct or saturn aspecting that combination in your navamsa. That simply does not happen. Please go back to my earlier post on the logic of the Rasi/navamsa and you will understand the simple idea.

There is really no argument here, I have just presented elementary math and logic, though I am amused that you still feel that I would end up on the losing side of the discussion. Rather than being influenced by what any member says, try to think on your own about the zodiac and how two distant bodies can suddenly appear "together" in a varga.

There is another example on this forum where Rahu and Ketu appear conjunct due to such application of misunderstood concepts!

https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/p ... 70#p270970

With Regards,
ChandraLagna