Punarphoo yoga

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
VedicLearn
Re: Punarphoo yoga

Post by VedicLearn » 22 May 2019

@lex ji
I’d like to get your opinion as well. Could you please have a look at this chart and tell me if marriage will happen next year or will it be super delayed?

13 feb 1992
6:45am
New delhi

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 23 May 2019

Punarphoo Dosha as per Kp reader sixth occurs when Saturn in the star of Moon and sub of Saturn. Or When Moon is in the star of Saturn and in sub of Moon. or Saturn is in the house 1,3,5,7,10.

In KP planet positions are taken from the bhava chart and not rasi chart.

In your horoscope. Saturn is in Moon Star. Hence Punarphoo Dosha is applicable.

Your 7th Cuspal Sublord is Mars. Mars in star of sun and sub of Jupiter. Jupiter is in venus star.
Sun and Mercury are in Mars star, hence mars become weak significator of house that is occupies and owns.
Sun is in 1st house and owns 7th house. Jupiter is in 7th house. Sun is in conjunction with Mercury.
Jupiter is 7th and owns 2,11,12. Rahu is in 11th and saturn is in 12th. There are no other planets in the star of jupiter.
Venus is in 12th and owns 4th and 9th. Moon is in 4th. Venus is in conjunction with Mars.

So Mars significations are
Mars as a planet - none
Starlord Sun - 1 6 8
Sublord Jupiter - 7,2
Starlord of Jupiter is Venus - 12, 9, 3, 10

Here Mars has become significator of marriage related houses that is 2,7 on sublord level, hence marriage is promised in this chart.

Current Mahadasa is Rahu.

Rahu as a planet - none
Starlord Venus - 12 9 3 10
Sublord Venus - none
Starlord of Venus is Sun - 1 6 8

Rahu's sublord venus through its starlord sun is signifying 8th house(supportive house of marriage), hence rahu mahadasa can give marriage results.

Current Bhukti Moon till August 2020
Moon as a planet - 4
Starlord is Moon - 4
Sublord Saturn - 12
Starlord of sublord is Moon - 4

Moon doesn't signifies marriage houses

Next Bhutki is Mars From August 2020 to August 2021

Mars is 7th Cuspal Sublord and already significator of 2 and 7.

So in Rahu Dasa/Mars Bhukti marriage can happen. Ketu is is the only planet which is signifying 11th house, through its starlord rahu.

Ketu as a planet - 5 1 6 8
starlord rahu - 11 7 2
sublord mercury - 1 6 8
starlord of mercury is mars - 12 3 10 9

In this D/B/A of Rahu/Mars/Ketu... transit are not favorable, hence marriage cannot take place...

So next mahadasa of Jupiter/ketu/Ketu marriage can happen.

Jupiter's signification
Jupiter as a planet - 7, 2
Starlord venus - 12 9 3 10
sublord mars - none
starlord of mars is sun - 1 6 8

This period comes around July/August 2028. During this time transit will also be favorable.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 May 2019

VedicLearn wrote:
22 May 2019
@lex ji
I’d like to get your opinion as well. Could you please have a look at this chart and tell me if marriage will happen next year or will it be super delayed?

13 feb 1992
New delhi
I had said already through Traditional astrology... Punarphoo dosha isn't there.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 23 May 2019

9th lord in second so there is blessing.chances of getting married or proposals coming seen during the antardasa of mars between 2019 dec to 2021 jan is seen ,if missed then marraige can occur after jan 2021 sure

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 23 May 2019

Chances of love marraige more

VedicLearn

Post by VedicLearn » 24 May 2019

Thank you all.
@kimahy, so according to you rahu-mars; jup-ket-ket can give marriage?
I believe this also coincides with what vedic/traditional astrologers on this forum have predicted.

@Vedam
You have mentioned that it looks to be a love marriage or that i will marry a person of my choice. I know marital happiness is a little less inspite of the fact that i might marry a known person. Do you think it’s something in my nature or attitude that can lead to less matrimonial happiness? Do i change something in my nature? Some guidance would be helpful.

On another note can any of you check if there are chances of marrying this person:
11 sep 1988
5:50 am
Ahmedabad Gujarat

Thanks

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 24 May 2019

Rahu Dasha/Mars Bhukti/Ketu Anatra period are favorable, but transit's does not support it... so I dont think it will happen.

Jupiter Dasha/Ketu Bhukti/Ketu Anatra should give marriage results as transit are favorable during this period.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

VedicLearn

@kimahy
Thank you
What’s the point of getting married when you’re already 36 :(
Do you see any new relationship in future or old reconciliation?

Can you also check the other male chart i posted?
do you see these two getting married or coming back together?

VedicLearn

vedam33 wrote:
> 9th lord in second so there is blessing.chances of getting married or
> proposals coming seen during the antardasa of mars between 2019 dec to 2021
> jan is seen ,if missed then marraige can occur after jan 2021 sure

@vedam,
How will the husband be in terms of profession, looks , family, temper etc?

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 24 May 2019

Talking about Punarphoo yoga (or is it dosha).....my chart is a clear example for it....See this thread....

https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/p ... hp?t=12093

I am now 44.....unmarried....moon and saturn in action.....

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 25 May 2019

@sudhi

Saturn is aspecting Moon through its 3rd dristhi hence Punarphoo yoga or dosha is applicable in your horoscope... but punarphoo doesn't denies marriage, it delay's marriage.

However in your chart, the 7th Cuspal Sublord Jupiter is in star of Mercury and sub of Jupiter.

Rahu is also in star of Jupiter. Mercury is in 9th house and owns 6th and 9th. Jupiter is aspecting Mercury(7th drishti).

So Jupiter signification is
Jupiter as a planet - none
Starlord Mercury - 9, 3, 12
Sublord Jupiter - none
Starlord of Jupiter is Mercury - 9, 3, 12

Jupiter does not signifies marriage houses that is 2(addition to family), 7th(primary house of marriage), 11th(fulfilment of desires). neither it signifies supportive houses that is 5th and 8th.

This is the reason marriage is not promised in this chart.

On other hand, Jupiter is strong significator of long distance travel...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

VedicLearn

Post by VedicLearn » 25 May 2019

@kimahy

Could you please analyse below chart as well through KP?
Is marriage promised , chances of love?
Thank you so much in advance

11 sep 1988
Ahmedabad Gujarat
Male

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 25 May 2019

@kimahy

Thanks for your analysis. Many years back a person who is into KP astrology also had said same thing - 7th CSL not signifying 2,7,11.....(even you have given the same analysis). However,he had said Rahu might give marriage ( a slender chance,though) or rather he meant Rahu might give Venus matters....something like that...

Anyway,with me at 44....already I have forgotten about marriage......since I stay with my 70+ aged parents....as for long distance travel....nothing on my mind as of now.....

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 25 May 2019

Talking about punarphoo/vish dosh I have the same in my chart and it's in full swing right now I can feel the effect in my changed psyche.

Unmaterlised two serious proposals in 2015/2018. & The temperament has now become to stay unmarried by the self created fear of it not working out. Also it effects the other aspects/people of house it's happening in for example for me it's in 7th other people house .
I have from last year been wanting to stay in isolation and avoid as much as I can one on one interactions with public/others & off late it's become even worse total shutdown and most interaction I have turn sour. From being very social too this new isolated person.

@ Vedam SIR can you elaborate/clarify on your special mention of Gemini lagna being not effected and receiving "blessings".I ask this cause my chart is Gemini rising too.

11/12/1988 18:58 Abohar Punjab.

Thanks looking forward.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 26 May 2019

@vediclearn...
11 sep 1988
Ahmedabad Gujarat
Male

This birth time is not accurate. If I try to rectify it... lagna starlord changes... How are you related to this person?
However with the give birth time that is 5.50 am... marriage is denied...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

VedicLearn

Post by VedicLearn » 26 May 2019

@kimahy

the birth time is either 5:50 or 5:55am.
Is there a way to confirm whether the bt is correct or not? Like some personality traits or past relationship or relationship with parents?

He is a very dear friend, and Is in a relationship with the other female chart I posted, they both have been wanting to get married but somehow it isn’t working out- no specific reason.

Thanks

VedicLearn

Post by VedicLearn » 26 May 2019

Lex wrote:
> I had said already through Traditional astrology... Punarphoo dosha isn't
> there.

Thank you Lex ji ,
Can you also analyse this chart using kp system from a marriage perspective?
13 feb 1992
New Delhi
F

VedicLearn

Post by VedicLearn » 18 Jun 2019

Hi joyd,

You mentioned it will be a love marriage of the elders choice for the native.
Can you please tell in a little detail about it?
Also how will the marriage life be?
Posting the details again for quick reference

Does the native have post marital affairs?

13 feb 1992
6:45 am
New delhi
Female

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 16 Jul 2019

@kimahy

Sir, After reading one of your post in Shivoham's thread.....I got a doubt regarding your analysis on my chart in this thread :mrgreen: ...(just a few posts above).....

You have said that Marriage is not promised in my chart...as Jupiter is not signifying 2,7,11 and also 5,8....but you have said Jupiter signifies 9,3,12....i.e 12th(happiness from bed-mate)....I got confused here....On one hand you say Marriage not promised.....on the other hand you say "signifies 12th"....so, after thinking for a while.... :mrgreen: in short, does that mean I will have an physical relationship/affair?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 16 Jul 2019

@sudhi... combination of houses give results, not single house... also I never said in your case 12th(happiness from bed-mate), it is you who have assumed the same... this happens when one is unaware of the rules of astrology...you haven't read the post of mine on shivoham properly.... physical relationship before marriage or pre martial sex is considered from 5th house and not 7th....

12th house refer to many aspects of life... bedpleasure is one of them..

hope this clear's your confusion..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 16 Jul 2019

@kimahy

Thanks. Your first statement itself solved my confusion. I took single house mixed it with your post in Shivoham thread and came to disastrous conclusions. :mrgreen: This is what happens when we have half-baked knowledge about astrology and try to analyse things on our own. :mrgreen:

A few posts above you have clearly told about long distance travels.

Another reason why I got confused was, 3 years back in the AW forum you had PMed me giving inputs and in your analysis you had said that in this present Saturn MD of mine I will have romantic relationships (without marriage)....( I have forwarded that same message to your PM again.Kindly check.) All these factors put together put me in a sort of confusion.

Thanks again.

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 17 Oct 2020

Kimahy wrote:
25 May 2019
@sudhi

This is the reason marriage is not promised in this chart.
On other hand, Jupiter is strong significator of long distance travel...
kimahy sir,

Looks like your prediction will be bang on target. My this Saturn Dasa has further made marriage prospects NIL....in fact I have totally forgotten about my marriage....with closure of my business, no income currently...my primary need of the hour is a job....plans are on now....2 months later I will start applying....Can you do me a favour....Using your 4 step theory, can you tell me whether I have job chances either in govt or private firms....you can give your inputs in my this thread -

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=42761

P.S long distance travel hasnt happened until now...Let me see whether it happens in Saturn MD.