Any chance of 2nd marriage? Depressed !!!

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Any chance of 2nd marriage? Depressed !!!

Post by vedam33 » 19 Nov 2019

Re: Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs
Report Quote
Post by vedam33 » 16 Nov 2018

sreenivas garu thanks for the feed back ,
i analysed the chart again and the following were my observations in your chart.
The chart of yours has 32 points in lagna and also 3 sectors of mercury. you are very hot headed and also argumentative, will blame others and if someone points out something will have a strong reaction and might even walk away or in other words have a hard time adjusting with others this might be a boss at work or colleagues, friends or even spouse,also have a trait of not being able to understand as to why all this is happening to you and it's very difficult to make you understand either as you will argue.
So many people don't want to associate with you and might want to break things rather than deal with it on a daily basis,have to manage very delicately and for that the opposite person must have patience and care.you might be having good memory.
with regard to children was there any miscarraiges or problem in birth of child it can be C-section
marraige sustenance is in your hands only change your attitude and see.
based on the above feed back i will analyse your wife chart.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Go through that post

Sreenivas

Post by Sreenivas » 19 Nov 2019

Hi Vedam Sir,

Thank you for responding.

She has been constantly telling not interested to re-join.
I had asked few times, my father asked her parents, we tried through mediator. Court Judge also asked her openly. Nothing working.

She is very adamant on her decision for last 1.5 years.

You said it is in my hands. I heartfully tried my level best to re-join. I am hopeless. Now it is completely her decision of whether she will join or not. I am ready to take care if she re-join.

I don't have drinking or smoking habit. And I don't have any girl friends also. More or less I am family person.

We have not checked kundali match before marriage. When we checked after issues popped up, I come across that our charts are not compatible, we got 10.5 / 32 points. And she has high mangal dosha and I have no mangal dosha.

And, most of the time she won't wear mangal sutra saying her skin becoming black with wearing gold (ornaments).

Can you please check once from her charts as well for possiblity of re-join? Or anything blocking from her chart?

Kindly help

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the feed back I also checked her chart pl see the post

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

e: Divorce, remarriage and extramarital affairs
Report Quote
Post 16 Nov 2018

Casted the chart of your wife she is also adamant and marraaige sustainability is there subject to listening to elders try to involve elders you should yield a lot .how sure are you about your wife time of birth was your marriage love .
When both the charts show compatibility is less then very difficult for sustainability

Sreenivas

Her time and DOB is correct. Ours is arranged marriage. I don't know her before marriage.

Either she or her parents are not listening to me or my parents or mediators. They are only saying ready for divorce and want permanent alimony. They are not concerned about the child also.

Yes sir, sustainable is my concern but my wife don't have this concern. She is more into making money out if broken relationship.

I don't know future. If this relationship don't sustain, I am not sure whether I have to live alone.

Sreenivas

In case if the relationship won't sustain, do I have 2nd marriage in my chart?

Venus75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Venus75 » 20 Feb 2020

So First thing is about you...the male chart has Venus in Ashwini with Rahu...I guessno one told u the fact that this venus is in perfect Gandanta degree and so u will destined to suffer in relationships...fighting with FIL BIL wife is example of that...Venus rules emotions and its totally affected...plus this combo is 7th from moon so effect is more...how many marriges u do there is no peace...
U both have moon wd ketu which shows state of mind..
U r fightingfor ur parentsn she hers...so thats a useless ego issue...u both shud give up relatives for sometime till you make a bond...but seems both of u want to hang urself for parents ego..which us a common issue in India...
She has a super problem mars is in war wd rahu in 12th house.. bedroom fights has no ends...n mars aspecting 7th ...it seems things r not easy
Still u have a kid and as a mature parents u both shud think of that...
Peace
Regards

kunsikaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kunsikaram » 03 Apr 2020

Not sure of the response above, but prior to 2021 May, there is a chance of second marriage getting fixed. Have hopes and continue your search.

Sreenivas

Post by Sreenivas » 19 Jul 2020

Thanks @kunsikaram,
I got a match can you please check whether this match succeeds or not?
Mine: 31 May 1985, 11:25AM, Vuyyuru, Andhra Pradesh
Her: 30 October 2002, 11:41AM, Asifabad, Telangana
How will be the marriage life?

Sreenivas

Post by Sreenivas » 03 Aug 2020

Dear Venus75 Guru, after your analysis, I read about Gandanta degree. And it make sense to me.
I am very straight forward in talking and always love to be truthful. I don't like to manipulate the situation or never look or try to take opportunity or any kind of advantage for anything.

I don't have any fighting with any one in family or friends till April 2017. All unavoidable circumstances happened in 1.5 years.

I am now trying to improve on relationships. Trying to be little polite :) without compromise on truth.

In my D9 7th house has 2 debilitated planets making the spouse mentally disturbed. In my D9 debilitated ketu is disturbing Sun in 1st house.

In my wife D9, debilitated Jupiter in 7th house making me very possessive.

From my and wife D9, suffering are indicated. Like marriage between Neem tree and Peepal tree. :)

As you mentioned, she unnecessary pick up useless arguments in house.

Can you give any remedies to me to improve?
Shell I wear Ruby in Gold ring?