female over 32 age, will i get married?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor
female over 32 age, will i get married?

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 16 Apr 2019

hello everyone,
I am 32 yr old female, never been in relationships though i am beautiful. had series or failures in relationship "attempts" should i give up on romantic relationships too? my life is a mess right now, none of the area's of my life are Okay! (realtionship, finance, job, career, education, living situation, health..)

i am dealing with depression fast few years now, getting help, but what is the purpose or meaning of my life? i feel no motivation to do anything, i have no hopes , nor any wishes anymore. i just want to disappear from the world

jigkoshti

Re: female over 32 age, will i get married?

Post by jigkoshti » 16 Apr 2019

Need following details -
Date of birth
Time of birth
Place of birth

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 16 Apr 2019

hello capricgurl1987,

Jupiter in lagna in pisces should have given you abundance of wisdom. But from what
you state about your life, i think jupiter has not helped you at all in the right way.

Sun, the sixth lord sitting in lagna, rahu close to lagna and mars placed in the second
house could give an attitude to see everything as some sort of 'enemy' and hence
highly argue-mental as a ' ruler '

Seventh lord ( ruling relationships ) mercury is placed in the 12th house of loss.
Saturn , placed in the house of advisor , could give a separative tendency.

above are just a few things at a glance. As the owner of the chart, you could asses
yourself more easily and move into the correction mode.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 16 Apr 2019

sometimes delay for betterment only
Thanx

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 17 Apr 2019

Pls give exact date and time. dasa bhukti plays a big role in failures
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 02 May 2019

thanks everyone, i sincerely appreciate you all's time and support.

my birth details as follows: 25 mar 1987, @ 6:35 am , muddebihal ,karnataka

I got into astrology since beginning of sade sati in 2017 jan.

started getting vitiligo patches during my Rahu-rahu-rahu dasha in 2003, and since then the chaos started.
flunked in engineering multiple times, somehow completed my engineering in 7 years. came to US and joined US Navy in 2012. military life was tough, struggled a lot. fell in love with a pilot in 2015 during my military career , waited for him for 2 years since we could not date while i am still in the military, I left military in 2016, the guy i loved never asked me out on date or anything he just started dating someone else in 2017 (right after sade sade started) which kept me baffled and shattered me completely, i got into major depression, had no friends no job no stable place to live, health was bad, income was very limited, humiliated & ridiculed by my roommates, moved from oneplace to another every few weeks or months. 2018 kinda got better, and 2019 this year i feel much better, but still no hope. will i find a good guy in my life? will i ever marry? will i get my degree? is there hope?

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 04 May 2019

Thank you vedicmaths, and also others who took time to help me out.
Sorry my response were not approved, so writing again.
@vedicmaths: I don't know what do u mean by, "jupiter has not helped you in right way", what is "right way"? I should be thinking about becoming spiritual and acestism?

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 May 2019

jupiter MD-Saturn AD[8-3-2023 TO 13-12-2023]will give traditional marriage.Adjustable married life and 20 years married longevity seen from the chart.No divorce kind of incidents in the chart.you already mentioned that you have completed your eng in 7 years span but why you are asking about your degree again here ? what went wrong in getting your eng degree certificate?

joyd.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 07 May 2019

Omg ! 2023? 😨 I will be 36 years old. Wow! I might have done something really bad in the past.

Because I did my engineering in India and now I live in US, and degree I have need a license certificate which is a year course and doest pay that well. So I want to do masters which takes only a year more and pays much better. Since I took 7 years to complete 4 year degree I might not get job on my bachelor's, that too after such a long gap. My only way out is to get some education. I took 7 years cuz I didn't not wanted to get engineering back then and was not been a very studious person ever, but I did well last 2 years of engineering and I cleared all the back logs and the regular subjects during my last 2 years of engineering in mid 2009 till mid 2011. First 2 years I was not very interested plus every month or so I had to go see a new doctor for my vitiligo, the herbal ones that I used to take would fill my stomach up and I was very weak, vitiligo medicines and treatment totally ruined my life and studying capabilities, then I got US greencard in 2008, I was travelling back and forth between India and US to maintain residency in US and complete my engineering in India at SAME TIME.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 07 May 2019

But at least it's clear that romantic relationships is out of the way for while, now I can (I should) focus on my career. Thank you jyod and everyone who took time to help me, I deeply appreciate your time and help, I hope I will be able to help people like me in the future and give back for all the help I received. 🙇

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 13 Feb 2020

Capricguri
At present since 2019 may are you feeling more worried ,misunderstandings,losing patience etc

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 Feb 2020

Hi,

I had looked up a similar query by OP in another thread. The chart had intrigued me quite a bit. Thanks to the previous post for uncovering this thread and confirming quite a bit of my understanding of the chart. Below are some notes of my observation:
1. Udaya Lagna in Pisces - Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru in close conjunction with Sun/Ravi, the sixth lord and Roga-karaka. Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru is combust and seems to be pre-occupied with what seems to be a case of Sun-stroke.
2. Rahu-Ketu in the 1-7 axis forming what seems to be a classic case of "Guru-Chandala Yoga". Malefic Rahu seems to be a few steps ahead of Lagna Lord, who is pre-occupied fending self from the Sun-blaze.
3. Malefic Rahu sits in Revati Nakshatra lorded by badhaka Mercury/Budha. Mercury/Budha in-turn is posited in Shatabisha Nakshatra lorded by Rahu himself. This seems to be contributing to a classic case "Parivarthana Yoga". I had strongly suspected the native to have some kind of skin ailment. Bingo! the same has been confirmed in this thread.
4. Incidentally, Mercury/Budha the 7th lord is posited in the 12th house, along with 8th lord Venus/Shukra and Vivaha-karaka. Both contributing their fair bit to the current state of affairs.
5. Vyayamsa lord Saturn/Shani in the 9th house of Dharma, trying to ensure Dharma is adhered to, helped in part by Jupiter/Guru. But then, the good lord also has his way with Mano-karaka Moon/Chandra in the 11th house, as also the 5th house. This should provide some insight into your state of mind and challenges with regards to your pursuit of/quest for education.
6. Transit of Saturn/Shani over natal Moon/Chandra has contributed it's fair share to your experience in the recent past.
7. Fortunately, in the fag end of current Maha-Dasha of Rahu, who I'm inclined to think has done quite well in keeping the native pre-occupied with illusions... in other words chasing mirages during the day and dreaming of fantasies at night.

All said and done, I'm inclined to think relationship is delayed and not entirely denied. Further, I strongly feel an overwhelming urge to seek relationship beyond religion and/or culture. In any case, I'd suggest you reach out and seek help from experts in this forum for pariharas, in the from of Dharmic/Vedic remedies.

Sincerely...

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 14 Feb 2020

i replied in the other thread. Denial of marriage is a possibility.

Capricgurl1987
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Capricgurl1987 » 22 Jan 2024

Update: still single, none of my efforts are working.

I am Still unemployed. Nothing much has changed in a long time, other than me getting my MBA and enrolled in bhrigu astrology course, just time has passed and been passing without any major changes in my life.

I am feeling like I was born just to try everything, but get nothing and just die one day.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 23 Jan 2024

Capricgurl,
your Pisces rising Lagna has badly aligned marriage lords so marriage will be delayed and quality of married will be poor.
All the best.

-Sujit.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

rajaa100
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rajaa100 » 10 Feb 2024

Mithuna Lagna with Neecha Guru vakram in 8th. How is Guru Dasa? Birth: 15-07-1973 4:55 a.m. Madurai India.
Guru Dasa and Saturn Bhukthi is running now.

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 26 Mar 2024

@Capricgurl
Before Mar 2025 you will get married.
July - Aug 2024 - High chances you will get married here with the right footings.
All the best

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 27 Mar 2024

If the time of birth is correct then the chances of marriage are very bleak. The reason is Saturn in 7th house of D9
aspected by 8th Lord Mars. Jupiter is deeply combusted with 6th Lord Sun and Mercury is under the Nk exchange with Rahu. Current Dasha of Jupiter-Saturn-Venus should fetch you a job as Saturn is the 11th and 12th Lord aspecting the 6th house [ service, job] and Venus as 8th Lord in 12th house is making a Vipreet Rajyoga aspecting the 6th house.

Optimum
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Optimum » 04 Apr 2024

Dob:26Oct1992, time-19:21, place -Bhubaneswar,Odisha.marriage is getting delayed? Reason for delaying of marriage?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 08 Apr 2024

optimum
your chart rising sign is Taurus and marriage is delayed due to debilitation of Sun and malefic Venus occupies 7th house of marriage. These are challenges in the chart so match charts properly as trouble is indicated in your marriage.
All the best,
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.