Husband not at all affectionate with me

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kaveri

Husband not at all affectionate with me

Post by Kaveri » 14 Apr 2019

Hi,

Ours is an arranged marriage. Now and then small fights used to happen between me and my husband. But they won't last longer.

But since 3 months, my husband is blaming me for whatever i do. He is not ready to listen to my words. He just wants me to be mouth shut. I cried a lot. Tried to convince him but to no avail.

He is not at all affectionate with me. He comes home, watches tv, eats,play with our son and goes to sleep. Not ready to talk with me .Am really worried. Don't know what went wrong.
Sometimes i suspect he has another affair. It may be wrong too.
Please help. Any remedies or pooja required?

D.o.b: 18.03.1990/ time:9:30am/ place: kovilpatti,tamilnadu
Husband d.o.b: 07.06.1984/ time: 7:30 am(not accurate) / place: Vathalakundu,Tamilnadu
Marriage date: 18.03.2013

joyd

Re: Husband not at all affectionate with me

Post by joyd » 14 Apr 2019

No Affairs but really no affection on you bcz of sun-venus placement.No divorce seen from his chart.Mars-saturn in libra is the actual key problem of non-affection on you too.It causes sexual inertia.so to hide this problem he is showing anger on you.Medical aids cant rectify his problem.so no remedies for his problem and it was his destiny.

Coming to your chart , no divorce like incidents but you have over sex drive.so there is an imbalance between you and your husbands sex desires.ADJUST AND LIVE IS THE BEST REMEDY..for both of you.

joyd.

jigkoshti

Post by jigkoshti » 14 Apr 2019

My advice is try to talk to him.

Kaveri

Post by Kaveri » 14 Apr 2019

Thank you Joyd ji for your analysis. Do I need to do any pooja for this?

Jigkoshti ji, he is not ready to talk to me. Whenever I try to talk in person or in phone, he is just avoiding. Not sure how to discuss with him. I just want him to sit and talk with me for few minutes.