Ketu MD's fag end and two marriage proposals!

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
uttarabhadrapada
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Ketu MD's fag end and two marriage proposals!

Post by uttarabhadrapada » 12 Apr 2019

To briefly introduce myself, I am forty, single and after a turbulent decade that brought about many upheavals in my life, I am finally in a space where I have made peace with everything in my life.

I am at the fag end of my Ketu MD (Dasha chidra begins in a month's time) and just about when I thought I am sorted, life has thrown me a curveball again. All of a sudden I am experiencing a flurry of activities without me making any move to trigger it. (Barring a slip and fall off the stairs, all the other events are positive.)

Post Holi, in a span of less than three days, my family has received inquiries with regards to my marriage. It is alarming since neither I nor my family has actively looked for a prospective partner. No one even broaches the subject since they know getting married is least of my priorities. I am more focussed on building my firm.

Interesting thing although is the proposals have come from people who have known me all my life. One is from my school teacher who came across this guy when she was admitted to a hospital. He was there caring for his mother, being a doting son. He is 3.5 years younger than me, is doing decent in life, lives in a city where I always wanted to shift to and has already conveyed he wants to marry me after the communication we have had. He is very supportive of my aspirations and my teacher who has seen him care for his mother, insists he will be the best husband ever. My teacher is a remarkable lady and I value her opinion immensely.

The second proposal has come from our neighbour of more than fifteen years, for her nephew. (Now that I think of it, she always tried to talk me into getting married!) His education is not at par with me, took over his father's business after he passed away very young and is doing exceptionally well. He is your quintessential prospective groom. My sister has always called him the good looking guy who parks his luxury car outside our gate!

More than excited, I am curious and anxious. Especially since I am looking forward to the Dasha change and the way things are changing without me even making an effort. Also, with all these inquiries, my family now expects me to consider these proposals and get married. Of course no one's going to pressurise me but they will certainly be very happy if I choose to get married. What bothers me though is the few times astrologers checked my chart they always exclaimed, "Count your blessings, you are not married!" (A cursory glance at my chart and you will know what they are talking about!)

On one hand, I feel, I should maintain the status quo, focus on my work and not rock the boat but on the other I feel, after all these years I have grown as an individual and there's no harm in trying to know people. Especially, when the people involved are indeed good. At forty, when most people feel they have run out of options, life's giving me an opportunity to start afresh. Believe me, I am grateful. Although, of course I don't want to make this a make or break event of my life but at the same time I don't even want to take this for granted. Hence please help me make the right decision with regards to this proposals. Whether if I do have a stable, healthy and happy marriage in my destiny?! Can we overlook what my chart has written all over it? For one thing, I am certain, I don't wish to be a source of unhappiness for anybody.

My birth details are,

DOB: 28 / 02 / 1979
TOB: 7:16 am
POB: Ahmedabad

I have the birth details of the guy my teacher has suggested, although, I haven't taken his permission to post it on an open forum. Please do not quote his details, I will edit it out eventually.

DOB: 28 / 06 / 1982
TOB: 2:00 am
POB: Mumbai

Both the guys, like me, never married. Educationally, I am more qualified. While the first one works in a senior position, the second one has his own flourishing business. Both of them, like me lost their fathers in their 20s and have worked their way hard in life.

I don't have the birth details of the second guy, but I will post it here once I have it. Hope these details will help.

Thank you!! Regards!