Got married

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor
Got married

Post by Viky patel » 23 Mar 2019

Hi my DOB: 14th september 1987 at 9:45 PM in Daman. and My wife DOB: 26th december 1990 at 10:00 AM in Petlad , gujarat . I just want to know how is my married life is going to be . Please reply and thanks !

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Got married

Post by subramanianp » 24 Mar 2019

Be optimistic. the best way to live a married life.
All the best
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 25 Mar 2019

what is the marriage date
Thanx

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 27 Mar 2019

28th december 2018 . Please reply

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 28 Mar 2019

please reply

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 30 Apr 2019

Please help me out with my question.

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 15 May 2019

When I matched my kundali it's matched 26 out of 36 but my Graha Maitri is only 0.5 out of 5 but my bhakoot is 7 out 7 that means my graha matiri dosha cancel please reply

jigkoshti

Post by jigkoshti » 15 May 2019

You both have planetary combinations in your chart that show tendencies towards divorce or unhappy married life.

Your chart -
Presence of saturn in 7th house of marriage
7th house lord mars is combust
Venus is debilitated and is conjunct ketu that shows less happiness from opposite sex
Aspect of mars causing mangal dosha
Aspect of rahu on 7th house

Your wife's chart -
Ketu in 7th house, it shows less happiness or disinterest in marriage or divorce in worse case
saturns aspect on 7th house
Jupiter who is lord of 12th house is exalted and sitting in 7th house.. being lord of 12th, he becomes functional malefic and powerful due to exaltation.

You both need to understand the troubles in both your charts and try to minimize conflicts, try to resolve problems through dialogue, etc.

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 15 May 2019

I understand sir but our kundali matching score is 26 out 36 still you think we will get divorce because I matched my kundali with my wife with one of the astrologer but he didn't tell me that we have problems in our chart . I just want to know about graha matiri score and we married since december but we never have any fight or anything she is so nice to me and we understand each other too

jigkoshti

Post by jigkoshti » 15 May 2019

I analyzed both your charts individually, not as in matchmaking since its a tedious process.. I told you the planetary combinations you have in your individual charts..
If you both are nice to each other and understand each other then you have nothing to worry about..

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 18 May 2019

Are you sure we will get divorce even though we are happy with each other at present

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 23 May 2019

Please reply because I don't want divorce second time . Please Dr anjana

jigkoshti

Post by jigkoshti » 23 May 2019

You did not mention in your original question that this is your second marriage..

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 23 May 2019

Viky patel wrote:
18 May 2019
Are you sure we will get divorce even though we are happy with each other at present
It is noticed that you both are happy presently.
Then what is bothering you OR are you anticipating any tragedy.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 24 May 2019

Sometimes we have difference of opinion that's why ? And also when I matched our kundali it matched 26 out 36 but graha maitri is only 0.5 out 5 that means we will have problems in marriage

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 26 May 2019

It is wise to see horoscope compatibility prior to marriage.
It is no way advisable after marriage unless there is a serious issue.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 28 May 2019

reading by this horoscope -- wife DOB: 26th december 1990 at 10:00 AM in Petlad , gujarat

1. slim / weight on the lower side
2. argument and debate expert
3. she from rich family background

you have stated its second marriage, how it happened love or arranged - if arranged from family member or matrimony services ..

ketu in 8th might land you in some disappointment in the early phase but if you adjust and hag on things will surely turn in your favour !!

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 29 May 2019

Her ketu in 7th house with Jupiter not 8th sorry ! I just want to know about my kundali matching

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 29 May 2019

Why are you complicating so much,

Dasha Start date
Ju-Ke-Ve 04-12-2019
Ju-Ke-Su 06-08-2019
Ju-Ke-Mo 06-25-2019
Ju-Ke-Ma 07-23-2019
Ju-Ke-Ra 08-12-2019
Ju-Ke-Ju 10-02-2019
Ju-Ke-Sa 11-16-2019

You are Aries lagna and lord mars is in 5th house and with sun. 2 fiery planets in 5th house. second marriage is 11th house and lord is second spouse, sani is lord of that its hidden in 8th house and enemy house and aspected by exalted moon and mars. you wife will be caring and emotional type but stubborn in nature, only compromise and showing love will help you.

You have ashtama sani till 2020 aug so till then you will stress yourself out and will get clarity only later. since mars is seeing 11th lord and house your wife can have anger issues so being kind and speaking lovingly will help.

if you want to save your marriage best to compromise and go with her and not show ego or give silent treatment. solve all issues asap and show love to save marriage
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 17 Jun 2019

Sir Kimahy please check my details and reply . I saw your replies and it was accurate so please I kindly request to help me out with my problem

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 19 Jun 2019

hey viky, where in daman u were born... jampore, devka..bhimpore..etc..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 19 Jun 2019

In devka

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 20 Jun 2019

Hey viky.... for devka I'm taking longitude as 72.49 East, Latitude as 20.26 N... let's verify the birth time... @14.40 today on 20th June 2019, birmingham, alabama, ruling planets were Lagna Signlord - Mercury, Moon Starlord - Moon, Moon Signlord - Saturn, Daylord - Jupiter....

In your birth chart, 7th Cuspal(marriage related events) Sublord is Mercury... Mercury is lagnalord as per ruling planet...

7th Cuspal Sublord Mercury is in moon star, sub of saturn. Saturn is in mercury star.

As you said that this is your second marriage, let us see if mercury which is the 7th cuspal sublord supports the claim...

Saturn is in Mercury star. Mercury is in virgo @17 degree 28 mins. 6th cusp falls in virgo @18 degree 10 mins. Mercury becomes strong significator of 6th house...

Moon is in 2nd and lord of 4th.. Saturn is aspecting moon...(punarphoo dosha)... delay break up of engagement.. spouse been not the first choice... etc... Saturn is scorpio @21 degree 29 mins and 8th cusp falls in scorpio @23degree 10 mins..

Rahu is in saturn star.. Mercury is in 5th and lord of 3rd and 6th..

So Mercury's signification
Mercury as a planet - 6
Starlord Moon - 2,4,8
Sublord Saturn -8
Saturn's starlord is Mercury - 5,3,6

Mercury is dual planet and it is in dual sign(virgo).. it is significator of 2nd house.. (2nd marriage possible)...

Let see 9th Cuspal Sublord which is mars whether that is signifying 2nd marriage...

Mars as a planet - none
Starlord venus - 5
sublord jupiter - 12,9
jupiter's starlord ketu - 5,3,6

Mars is significator of 9th...

2nd cuspal lord Sun is significator of 2nd....

7th,9th and 2nd cuspal sublord are confirming 2nd marriage... so your birth time is accurate...

Why divorce happened for 1st marriage... 7th cuspal sublord mercury which is significator of 6,4,8... negative house for marriage related events...

When it happened.... Jupiter mahadasa -- significator of 12,9,3,6,...

Mercury bhukti--- significator of 6,4,8,3

Rahu-- seperative planet--- significator of 1,10,8,9,12... March/April 2018....

Why divorce... extra matrial affairs of 1st wife... mercury is deposited in dual sign...occupying 5th(love affairs)... mercury's starlord moon is in 2nd( 2nd relationship) and lord of 4th(hidden things).. mercury's sublord saturn is owner of 11th...(friendship)... also pluto is in 7th house...

2nd Marriage... when .... around oct/nov 2018... why... jupiter mahadasa significator of 9th... mercury bhukti significator of 2nd and rahu anatra significator of 2,9,11..

Quality of 2nd Marriage... Mercury which is the primary cuspal sublord of marriage in your chart is significator of 4th,8th and 6th... now having these signification there will be always.. ups and downs in your marriage life... if we add pluto which is sitting in your 7th cuspal... this will be sudden in nature...

Pluto brings power struggle in close and personal relationship... you are in constant fear of lossing contol over your own life and self doubting ... You should control your self doubting otherwise this will bring out worst in your relationship... how you will deal will determine the outcome... if u deal the situation in postive... the result will be positive... you might thing that you are trapped in difficult relationship... but that's just a myth( it's illusion) dont get too much obessed... be practical and come to terms of relationship...

Overall -- your marriage life... will be ups and downs... because majority of planets are signifying in combination of 6,8,12,10...

All the best and take care...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 20 Jun 2019

Thanks for checking my information I really appreciate. I just got married in December 2018 and my second wife DOB: 26th december 1990 at petlad , Gujarat . I really appreciate if you matching her kundali with me and let me know our relationship.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 20 Jun 2019

Match making is Gun Milan..I don't believe in this... One always desire to have spouse of good health, profession, sexually compatible, good character, nature, long life... this should be matching criteria... and this should be done prior to marriage... and not after marriage... once marriage is done.. either kindly adjust or get yourself adjusted somewhere else...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi