Got married

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Got married

Post by Viky patel » 25 Jul 2019

Sir sujit please help me out with my question and reply

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 18 Apr 2022

I got married in December 2018 in india and I came back US since than 3 years passed I talked with my wife on phone every day since 3 years finally she got visa and came in U.S in February 2022 only after 1 week she had an arugement with me fight with me that she want to go her uncle house in new york . She left me in 1 week .She cheated on me she just married me because of green card . She talked with me really nicely in 3 years and I dont know what happened suddenly ? I am in depression right now she want divorce . My DOB : 14th September 1987 at 9:45 PM in Daman ,India . And her DOB :26th December 1990 at 10:00 AM in petlad , gujarat . Please let me know if she will come back to me because divorce didnt happened yet . I am so much in depression

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Apr 2022

Hi,

Just so you are aware, you are in the midst of 9th & 12th lord Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha. He is placed in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Antara is that of 2nd & 7th lord Venus/Shukra, who is neither happy nor comfortable being placed in the 6th house of Service. To make matters worse, he is closely conjunct Ketu and Mercury/Budha in Kanya Rashi. So, there is a strong influence of Ketu currently prevailing.

Secondly, Moon/Chandra is close to Mrityu Bagha and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees (as per Saravali, Jataka Parijatam and Sarvatha Chintamani), who is placed in Vrishaba Rashi ruled by Venus/Shukra and hence activated... explaining your current state of mind and depressive feeling.

For the records, Mercury/Budha seems to be strongly placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation and Moola-Trikona in Kanya Rashi. But he is also close to Mrityu Bagha and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees. So, you might want to validate how you are using your intelligence and how it might be contributing to the unfolding of Karma in your life.

In your wife's case, she is in the midst of Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha (with least Shadbala) and Antara of Mercury/Budha... posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, Jupiter/Guru is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha and conjunct Ketu. Effect of Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra will start to weigh-in, after some time.

All said and done, both of you need to realize the problems exist in your minds. Anyways, it might not be a bad idea for both of you to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable folk for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, kindly consider propitiating Ketu, by offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 01 May 2022

I just want to know will I get marry in the future or I will get cheated again in future if I will marry how is my navmasa chart and planets in that could you please check it and let me know .

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 12 May 2022

I am in depression right now I dont know what I am doing either ? Please help me otherwise I will commit suicide. I make my wife happy all the time in 3 years I did everything for her but she cheated me . Please read my lagna chart and let me know will I get marriage in future. Please

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 10 Jun 2022

Please help me and let me know will I get marry second time ? And it will be good or I will get cheat again . Please let me know the qualities of my future wife and she will be honest with me or not please please reply

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 20 Jun 2022

Unfortunately you're chart isn't good for marriage or relationships because your 7th house lord and the planet of love/relationship - Venus is badly placed. It is placed with Ketu, which can give sudden problems in relationships/marriage.

Also you're Navamsa chart, Scorpio sign is rising which is a very karmic sign which shows difficulty and transformation in relationship and marriages.

The only way relationship could work is if you give up and surrender and let your partner have their way. Also it's better to get married very late, like 40s.Otherwise, you could end up with a similar outcome as previous one.

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 20 Jun 2022

I asked couple of astrologers personally they told me that I have marriage yog and these time marriage will be last forever also my astrologer did mars and venus grah santi puja too . So will I get married second time or never get married. Also which ascendant or moon sign lucky for me for marriage and kundali matching . Please please reply

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 20 Jun 2022

Dear Vicky,
your 7th lord & marriage karak Venus is in dusthan 6th house, in debility and afflicted by Ketu
Lagna lord (Ma) in navamsa is in the 12th, and that makes a Manglik yoga
reason for first separation & unfructified marriage
Venus receives a Neech bhanga...
Nevertheless, a strong second house with Moon exalted indicates there is a second marriage, so let the first one go and accept the divorce.
after Aug 2023 is the strong & favorable period for second marriage

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Jun 2022

Viky,
study the proposed chart before getting married again.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 22 Jun 2022

Please let me know which house should be seen in lagna and navmasa chart when u marry second time ? And also my second marriage will last forever right! Because I don't want same thing will happen second time . Please reply