Problem with husband and mother in law

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Problem with husband and mother in law

Post by vedam33 » 02 May 2019

No I shared the reason in both the charts pl go through once again

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 02 May 2019

Ok sir

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 20 May 2019

vedam33

Sir , kindly answer to this query, m a working women , just want to know who will take care of my child if i go to work after maternity leave next month..my husband is not allowing neither of my parents come and stay with us , either i have to leave at his parents home( m not willing to leave my child with them after all this problems)

Child dob 27.11.2018
Time 12.53 pm afternoon

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 20 May 2019

There are so many people available to look after baby if you stay in Hyderabad .my grand daughter who is one year is being taken care of by one lady who will be staying till 5 pm from morning ,and leave when my son and daughter in law return from work as both are working .that is not a big issue

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 20 May 2019

No sir m living in a town no zuch facility like day care center.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 20 May 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed 10 quoted lines and retained the one line posted.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 20 May 2019

Engage a lady who can stay with you to look after your baby including daily day yo day activities
Think over

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 03 Jun 2019

Dear vedam sir,

He is not listening what you have suggested for , he wants the baby to brought up by my MIL itself.He is abusing me and my parents very badly which i was unable to hear, i was trying to explain the truth but he is not at all listening to me. A wise person always judge people after examining both the sides very fairly and will come to the conclusion, though he is well educated why he is lacking that ability to understand what is truth.

Neither i can give divorce nor i can share this situation to parents.What wrong they have done to take all these things.

God give me strength to believe in you and overcome this difficult situation.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 04 Jun 2019

Priya garu
What you shared is absolutely correct , pl be in calm and cool mood all will get adjusted shortly , our custom and tradition never allows us for divorce

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 04 Jun 2019

Tradition never allows us for divorce but still so many divorces are taking place due to ego problem, if one of them is adamant, other person is unable to do anything. So this being kali yuga, things wont change easily

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dev ji
It is where astrology plays ,yes it is true what you are talking ,but it both the persons want sustenance of marraige ,then they can change the attitude as it is in our hands no.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 04 Jun 2019

But I have seen several cases at my work place and near our living place. So many divorces when one does not want divorce. Other one is adamant and forces divorce. Astrologically people have become more self centered and egoistic and will listen to no one but only take their own decision. They become more independent and do not require someone to live with.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If they are not listening to any body then there is no point to give advice to those people . Myself has seen so many charts with regard to divorce cases and suggested certain some people followed , given feed back that they are living happily

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 04 Jun 2019

you are mangalik too .... 15-05-1991 time 09.03 AM -- Birth place is guntur

from your chart Gemini ascendant & taurus rashi from moon .....
ketu in the lagna makes one self-centered and make it difficult to judge issues....
don't take decisions yourself take the advice of others especially elders and go forward ...
there can be some differences between you and your partner which you will have to overlook and start building your life platform with trust and love.....if you are living separately then you can make an adjustment with your husband without any ego and have best chances to make things on right track
wear a white zircon of 8 ratti ..it will help you immensly getting over this issues ....

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

you said - "I m a working women , just want to know who will take care of my child if i go to work after maternity leave next month" ..... the child is yours also ...you should also sacrifice something for his upbringing ... and to call your parent in your house can be disturbing to your partner as you are having issue with his mother.... the world is full of desire and expectations .... and to judge someone sentiments is a foolish idea . i think everything your husband say if you dislike it you are making his parents responsible ...you need a good counselling on the married life bcoz... old tradition and modern work system is clashing together .... you need to give priority to your children or career .... " divorce "is the pill in this case to clear all problems of life for you is no solution ....

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

husband date of birth is 30-05-1989, time 6.30 PM tenali ---
he is a mangalik as you said correctly ...
he is running currently a ketu mahadash which i think is the root cause of bad decisions regarding his house and family life , venus dasha will be great help and boon especially to wife starting from mid 2023 as its lagna lord in first house only ...

hope you did not mis judge me in putting clear picture ..

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 17 Jun 2019

@onebikash
Thanks for analysing the chart, i think my husband is in venus mahadasha and mars antardasha, correct me if m wrong and analyse it.

priyabob

Post by priyabob » 10 Mar 2023

is their any possibility for reunion with husband or is their any chance of divorce???