Will this two year old marriage survive any further?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Harmony
Contributor
Contributor
Will this two year old marriage survive any further?

Post by Harmony » 22 Mar 2019

Please find enclosed below the charts of two of my family members. There have been issues in the marriage both between the couple and with the in laws for the past two years. Now the in laws have decided to separate from the son as the son is always frustrated, angry and of blaming nature with his parents as well as with his wife. However, I doubt that the differences between the couple will be resolved and things will become smooth between them simply coz of the absence of in laws. Hence , enclosing these charts:

Male: 25october 1985, Ambala Cantonment, 2:45 am

Female: 24 October 1988, 2:38 pm, Delhi

Date of marriage: 18 February 2017

Thanks and Regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Will this two year old marriage survive any further?

Post by Harmony » 24 Mar 2019

I want to add that the wife here is opposed to doing any task for her husband. she believes that she should do her own household chores separately and the husband should do his own independently. Because he is unable to do so on his own, his mother does them for him and this causes him anger, tears, and frustration as he does not want either his mom or his wife to do any of his work but he himself also doesnt do. Many times he is starving but won't ask any woman at home for food.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 30 Mar 2019

i noticed that no astrologer replied to my query. Can i plz request all repsected astrologers specially vedam ji, subramanium ji and lex ji to please have a look at these two charts?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 31 Mar 2019

The marraige event is not matching with respect to both the charts ,it seems time of birth was rectified will you pl share the actual birth time as per hospital record

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 31 Mar 2019

vedam ji, this is the birth time as per hospital record. it has not been rectified. Boy was born on the night of 24th october post midnight; so he was born on 25th october early morning at 2:45 am before sunrise.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 02 Apr 2019

i am still awaiting replies....

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 02 Apr 2019

Are you related to which person of chart boy or girl .i again casted the chart of girl ,is the girl fixes her own Laxman Rekha ,from which she never deviates ,or crosses why asking was I am having doubt about correctness of birth time of girl .

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 02 Apr 2019

i am related to the boy. i am his sister.yes, the girl is very rigid and fixed in her opinions and viewpoints.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 13 Apr 2019

i request astrologers to plz respond to my query

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 14 Apr 2019

would appreciate some replies

jigkoshti

Post by jigkoshti » 14 Apr 2019

Husbands's chart -
Leo lagna (simha)
Lagnesh (lord of 1st house) is sun, and is debilitated in 3rd house.. sun is also conjunct with ketu.. this might explain his complaining nature..
saturn in 4th house.. 4th house represents domestic happiness.. it also represents mother..

Wife's chart -
Aquarius lagna (kumbha)
Rahu in 1st house.. ketu in 7th house.. ketu's placement in 7th house is not favorable for marriage.. shows strong chance of separation/divorce
Lord of 7th house is sun, it is debilitated in 9th house.. this again is stronly unfavorable for married life..
She is running Venus mahadasha.. she will be in Venus-Ketu dasha from June-19 to Aug-2020.. this period is not good and may lead to divorce..

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Apr 2019

Boy chart is normal and perfect navamsa wise but girl chart showing that this match not acceptable one for her.Both charts are not indicating any serious separation issues.Elders intervention may soften the issue.so Both side elders sit and talk with the couple in an open way.

joyd.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 15 Apr 2019

thank you angel sir for your reply.

yes you are right about my mother. the past one year , especailly, has been a great source of stress for her and particularly the last 3 months. We three (my father, mother and i the sister) have now signed the deal for a new house that we would be moving into in the month of July. We are hoping that if we separate then the marriage of the couple will settle down. i hv a few more qstns, angel sir, if you can plz look into them:

1. If you see chances of divorce in girl's chart; then are there also chances of divorce in boy's chart?

2. For some reason, my sis in law is currently opposed to having children; what does the couple's charts say about progeny?

3. My brother now intends to buy/move into/take on loan---a new house. My sis in law, even in the past two yrs has not contributed even a single penny towards household expenses or to her husband for anything. I fear that if divorce and litigation matters occur between them, then he might end up losing a lot of money and property to her. Is there anyway in which his loss of money/property/assets can be toned down ?

4. also, as a family, even though we are moving out from the couple's life....yet how can we be more cautious and careful of the girl (as i fear that she distorts the truth and tells my brother things against his family)....my mother has always been very loving and polite towards her from past two yrs.

Regards

joyd

This match not acceptable one for her means it is not the indication of divorce in any ones chart.It has too many angles.Few of them are 1-she is not interested in this match 2-By birth , she may have[developed]aversion on males.

JOYD.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

joyd sir,

many thanks for your reply.

How did you conclude that this match is not acceptable to her? (I am asking you this qstn because it was the boy and the girl who introduced the families to each other; the families did not make them meet or set up this match---the couple themselves selected each other for marriage)

Also, why and what is the girl dissatisfied about exactly? because she herself chose to get married to my brother...and rushed the process...

joyd

Also, why and what is the girl dissatisfied about exactly? is exclusively your and boy side parents duty/role.so sit and talk first on it with her..

How did you conclude that this match is not acceptable to her?

This is the right question.Her navamsa lagna lord placed in 8th from lagna and in 2nd from navamsa 7th house.

Her 4th lord of navamsa and 7th lord of venus are in 6-8 axis.Navamsa 8th lord trine with navamsa 7th lord.Mars as navamsa 6th lord supporting the amsa lagna but opposing the 6th of sahacharya[cordial living with each other].7th lord venus with luminaries in an enemy sign in amsa chart.

In rasi chart 7th is with ketu-venus.which is a irritating combination for married life.but one good thing is even though 7th lord under neecha ,placed in a supportive sign from the 7th.so she is getting the the support from the partner.

she herself chose to get married to my brother...and rushed the process...? / its due to mars moon conjunction in her natal 2nd house.It SHOWS FANTASTICAL PHYSICAL ATTRACTIONS.Mercury as 5-8th lord aspecting such conjunction makes her to rush blindly without the further second thoughts.Her mercury is quick,repetitive and mars acts as very fast,moon blind emotions.All 3 planets done their duty very perfectly.

hope you are clear now..

joyd.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

joyd sir,

any chances of progeny ? as the girl is opposed to the idea of conceieving a child at this point.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 20 Apr 2019

I implore more analysis and replies.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 20 Apr 2019

i would request more replies and analysis

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 10 Jul 2019

The couple in question: my brother and sister in law----are still having little arguments on a daily basis. Now the girl is trying to adjust a lot. but the boy always seems frustrated, angry and dissatisfied no matter what she does. when he gets very very disturbed he also threatens her with giving divorce and telling her to go back to her mother 's house.

As a family, we are trying our best to resolve their differences. Is there any pooja or upaaye that can help matters? Or will they continue living in this marriage with this daily cribbing and dissatisfaction? Is there a divorce in the future here?

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 12 Jul 2019

I request respected astrologers to please look into my query and respond.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 01 Sep 2019

Respected astrologers,

My brother and sister in law would be moving out soon into a new house. As of now , there is hardly any issue that they have with the boy's mother as the mother now does all their household work without expecting them to contribute in any way. Mother stays silent to maintain peace until they move out. Strangely, despite all this, there is a weird sense of disssatisfaction and disillusionment that the boy has with girl and girl with boy. She just leaves him alone on weekends and goes to her mother's house. He also goes out separately. Is their a divorce in the offing or can this divorce be prevented?
i would request kimahy sir, lex ji, sammy sir and joy D ji to plz comment.

regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 05 Sep 2019

once again, i humbly request kimmahy ji, lex sir, sammy sir, joy D ji to please see these two charts and respond.

The wife keeps going to live in her parents' house on some pretext or the other on a very frequent basis. This has specailly been happening since last october or so . She also does not fulfil any responsisbilities even those specailly given to her---both outside or inside the house. Instead she usually distributes that responsisbility to either someone from her parents house or to someone in her in laws side. My brother is always frustrated, angry and irritated even when it is a work/professional situation or any situation. He was never like this but has become of this attitude post marriage. plz help

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 26 Sep 2019

Respected astrologers,

Is this marriage going to survive?
the husband and wife (wha are my brother and sister in law) still keep having arguments.She is very focused on her work and career; she has refused to have kids. they will be moving out soon but we (my mom, dad and i ) are all worried for their future.

what is the future of this couple?

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 29 Sep 2019

Respected AStrologers

Elders in the girls family have advised her to have children. But she is rigid and adamant in her stand not to have kids at this point. The couple also keeps having little arguments on a daily basis now that they are moving out; some of those arguments are money related and others are based on who will do what etc. As a sister, i am worried for my brother. I really request you with all my heart to tell me if there is an impending divorce for brother? and if so, can it be averted? please respond to my query.