Will this two year old marriage survive any further?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Will this two year old marriage survive any further?

Post by Sishya » 23 Oct 2021

Hi,

I had missed your previous post and included request.

Your brother is in the midst of Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha (who participates in Rashi Parivarthana with Venus/Shukra, thereby activating Naisargika or natural Kalathra-karaka and 2nd house of Kutumba-Sthana) and has started Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. So, I'm of the humble opinion that chanting Shri Shanischara Kruta Narashima Stuti would be beneficial for him. Please refer the following link...

[b]http://www.hindupedia.com/en/Narasim ... schara[/b]

Your sister-in-law is in the midst of 7th lord Sun/Ravi's Maha-Dasha. He is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation and participates in Rashi Parivarthana with Venus/Shukra, a Yoga-Karaka for the chart. But then, given the presence of Ketu (who is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra) in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana (in the Ketu-Rahu axis), I think it would be beneficial for her to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha and offer water/Argya to Surya Bhagawan early mornings, at Sunrise - as also chant Aditya Hridayam and Rukmini Vallabha Mantra, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 23 Oct 2021

Ok sishyA ji, thanks for your reply. I am assuming that you are giving these remedies as you probably do see some chances of separation. Or are these remedies for progeny?

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 09 Nov 2021

Would request more astrologers to reply.

The bickering and difference of opinion continues between the couple.
Yet, they are trying for progeny. Plz shed some light on what are chances of progeny? And what year is it likely to happen...
Thanks

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Nov 2021

Hi,

As called out earlier, your brother and his wife are going through testing times. In other words, they are experiencing the effects of trying times. And, the remedies are to help them get over such trying times. Raukmini Vallabha Mantra should help stop the bickering.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 21 Nov 2021

Thank you for your reply sishya ji. Would request prof. Pyaare lall ji also to respond.

Thanks
Harmony

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 25 Dec 2021

Dear astrologers

I request you to plz guide towards having progeny for this couple. The wife has now recently started a homeopathic treatment for conception.

Regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 05 Mar 2022

The problems in my brother's marriage are increasing. Husband-wife are now living separated as his wife's mother is a widow; she depends on daughter for small things like a common maid. so now my brother is living alone in the couple's house without his wife; and his wife is living with their maid in mom's house. Plan is that the wife will join back husband once her mom's new maid come from village in another 3 weeks or so.

Anyway, my brother has come to me and blamed our (his and mine) parents for a lot of problems in their marriage; despite the fact that me (his sitser) and parents live in a separate house. He seems to be cribbing, complaining and having a lot of bitterness especially for his mother. he finds all of us negative , old fashioned and stupid people.

He also brought up the issue of money and how much his wife and wife's family have spent on us in the past. i have stopped interacting much with his wife now since he blamed me also for having too much influence on her. Fact is that bhabhi and i were great frends till now but now due to his blame game, we are no longer talking.

strange thing is that When he meets bhabhi, then he blames her for everything. When he meets his sister(me) and parents, then he blames us.

What is the future, sir? i am worried. Because they married in early 2018 and now it is 2022 and even conception of child isn't happning plus all these problems. so couple is childless and unhappy. what to do?

Is there a separation or divorce in the couple's chart?

here are their birth details:

Brother: 25 october 1985, ambala cantonment, 2:45 am
Bhabhi: 24 october 1988, delhi, 2:38 pm

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 04 Apr 2022

Respected astrologers,

As part of the above ongoing thread regarding my brother's marriage, i hv to share updates.

i am a female with birth details:
15th August 1981, 11:35 am, Meerut Cantonment.

I am now moving from Haryana district to Bhubaneshwar because i have landed a job at a university there.

Lately, (from feb onwards) there has been a lot of complications in the dynamic that i share with my brother and sister in law. Similarly, suddenly (from early march onwards) i am also having a lot of complications with my mother and little bit with my father.
Additionally, my mother continues to share a very problematic dynamic with her son and daughter in law. I feel worried for her now because i will be leaving her alone here in gurgaon for next two years though i will be visiting as a guest every now and then.

Please let me know:

Q. 1. What I should suggest to her in terms of how to deal with my brother? I remember that this is not the first time you have mentioned the likelihood of divorce in his chart but he lives only two blocks away from mom so he is prone to blame it on her when things go wrong .
What should she do? Or not do?
Is there any way to prevent divorce (if it seems likely as per their charts) or for the couple to be happy?

Q.2. Also , will my relations with my brother and mother continue to be strained in future?

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 28 Apr 2022

Would request feedback. Please.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 04 May 2022

Respected astrologers

Plz comment non chances of progeny for this couple.

Also, plz analyse how their relations will be with boy s parents in future ? Plus, if their marriage will survive and not lead to any legal separation.