Will this two year old marriage survive any further?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Will this two year old marriage survive any further?

Post by Shivshankar » 22 Oct 2019

Marriage won't survive. 2020 will be a challenging year.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 22 Oct 2019

Thank you shivshankar sir for your response. Appreciate you sparing your time. Could you also please offer a datailed reasoning/analysis as to why you think so for this couple s chart?

Hathics
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Hathics » 27 Oct 2019

Yes I should be

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 27 Oct 2019

Ok Hathics ji. Thank you for your reply.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 30 Oct 2019

The couple has moved into another house a month ago. And now just two of them living without in laws there. Yet there are problems and arguments they have on an almost daily basis.

Is there any pooja or remedy that learned astrologers can suggest?

I would also request kimmahy sir and sammyho sir to please look into the couple s charts and throw some insight.
Both are now finding it very difficult to adjust to each other now that the entire responsibility and workload of managing household duties is in them.

Regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 04 Nov 2019

Would request kimmahy sir, sammy sir, lex ji and other learned astrologers to plz look into this couple s charts and advise us

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 13 Aug 2020

Dear astrologers,

My brother and sister-in-law are now happily and peacefully settled in their separate house. They want to begin trying to have kids now. My sister-in-law, is especially wanting to kids to happen soon. Can you plz give any astrological advice in this regard?
If this is a good time period to begin attempting and if , at all, there are any difficulties in the way of having children/conception that can be avoided?

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 20 Aug 2020

REspected astrologers,

Would request you to plz look into the caouple's charts and comment regarding having baby.

Regards

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 21 Aug 2020

Dear Harmony,
I have analyzed these charts and that's why few lines now.

Happy to note that the relation is intact now.
Since SUN dasa has started , it will be appropriate to wait one mare year and consider for children.

All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 22 Aug 2020

I told long back that there marraige will survive if they live separately

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 22 Aug 2020

vedam ji,

thanks for your response but i did not undertsand.

they are living in another house now that is different from the house of in laws. but husband and wife ar enot living separately from each other. husand and wife are living together in same house. do you mean to say that their marriage will survive and they will have a baby when both of them start living in different houses. like maybe in a long distance marraige where one partner lives abroad for work and the other lives in india?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 25 Aug 2020

If they live separately means , not living with mother in law of the lady , ( husband mother ) in the same house where they were staying earlier .
I think you got my point

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 26 Aug 2020

@ vedam ji, thank you for the clarity sir. but the couple alreadys eparated from in-laws in october 2019. my question was about them having children; what possibilites, in this regard? what time period? besides, plz note that they continue to still hv problems though i am not sure of how serious nature they are.

@subramanium ji. thanks for your response. i had replied to you at least thrice earlierbut for some reason or the other my post kept getting disapproved. very sorry for my delayed response. yes, i do clearly remmber that you had mentioned abt sun dasha of the couple to me---and that this dasha is starting at more or less the same time for the couple and may prove fatal. actaully, at the time of asking you the question on progeny , i didnt know that there are still problems in the marriage. a few days later after i posted my qstn on progeny, my sis i law called both me nher mother in law to her house and confided abt her problems. also asked us for solutions. the odd part is that the same problems that existed in their marriage in 2017 continue to exist in 2020. issues regarding different sleep cycles, cooking, division of labour etc. but mostly they look very happy to us so we cant really say how often these problems are occuring in their house and what the level of dissatsfaction each of them have. whether or not these problems are serious enough to lead to separation or divorce....it appears to me that my own brother's behaviour is very unstable which is why the wife keeps getting confused as to what is expected of her. both seem clueless....anyway, we try not speaking in their household matters unless approached.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 27 Aug 2020

Harmony wrote:
26 Aug 2020
both seem clueless....anyway, we try not speaking in their household matters unless approached.
That is fine and let them live their life in their own style.
Let events take its own course and we can pray god for blessing them with a long married life with kids .
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 27 Aug 2020

ok subramanium ji. thanks a lot for your analysis and suggestions. We do stay out of their personal lives. but my sister in law herself only who expressed desire to have kids. hence she asked me to consult astrologers for the same purpose. i was also unaware until very recently that the couple has any domestic problems whatsoever.

let's hope for the best under all circumstances.

regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Aug 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast birth-chart and quickly observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a couple of notes that are relevant for the current situation and your queries:
1. The gentleman is currently running Maha-Dasha of Mercury/Budha and Antara-Dasha of Sun/Ravi - both are conjunct with Ketu. To make matters worse Sun/Ravi, the Lagna Lord is Neecha or debilitated. Time until end of May 2021 is not good.
2. The lady has recently started Maha-Dasha of Neecha or debilitated Sun/Ravi, the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana. Presence of Rahu-Ketu in the 1-7 axis is not a good sign. The time is not the best, at least until end of May 2021.

It would perhaps make sense for to seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts (either here in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for addressing inherent afflictions.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 31 Aug 2020

Thank you sishyA ji as always for giving an insightful analysis. Subramanium ji had similarly predicted how these heavy time periods in eAch individual s chart are happening simultaneously. I am only hoping these are small petty issues, that occur between any husband and wife. They were asked to do remedies, like surya devta pooja in the morning by the girl s family astrologer. But I am afraid, they did not follow it. Let’s hope for the best.

Thanks and regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 08 Sep 2020

Subramanium ji, problems still continuing between the couple. My mother and I remain silent on their issues. Despite their insistence on getting us involved. Do you think these issues are serious enough to lead to an official separation? I mean, can we help, in any way?

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 12 Sep 2020

Please read the PMs which we had earlier and my detailed analysis on these charts.
Oct 2020 to Oct 2021 will be problematic.
Let us wait and see+ pray god.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 12 Sep 2020

ok sir. will refer back to those PMs. i do remmber now that the analysis you had written was very detailed.

yes, let's pray to god.

thank you subramanium ji.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 16 Sep 2020

My pleasure
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 05 Aug 2021

Respected astrologers

The couple is again having differences over small things. Like the son feels guilty for moving out of parents house. Wife feels she has lost her voice as he dominates her in most household decisions and she has begun to feel resentment. Now he wants to move back with parents.

What are the chances that this couple will finally find happiness and stop bickering with each other?

Thanks and regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 05 Oct 2021

Respected astrologers,

The differences between the couple continue. On their views regarding various aspects of life. Ego issues are also occurring; and my brothers temperament is such that all close family members try to avoid any conflict with him as he gets rude and argumentative.

The couple is also trying to hv children but nothing materialising. Please look into their charts in detail.

Thanks and regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Oct 2021

Hi,

In case it has not been pointed our already, following are relevant for the gentleman:
1. He has started the first phase of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra, placed in the 7th house of Kumbha Rashi.
2. He has switched Antaras to that of Moon/Chandra, the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses. So, his experiences might be adding unwanted stress and impacting his peace of mind. A spark here and a spark there are sufficient to start a fire...
3. Please be informed that Jupiter/Guru, the Naisargika or natural Putra-Karaka and 5th lord of procreation is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Makara Rashi. Thereafter, he participates in Sukshma Parivarthana with Moon/Chandra the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses, at Nakshatra level... contributing to the current status - lack of Parental Bliss.
4. In my understanding, parental bliss is tending towards denial.

As for the lady,
1. She will start her first phase of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra, placed in the 2nd house of Meena Rashi... starting next year.
2. Current Maha-Dasha lord Sun/Ravi placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Tula Rashi participates in a Parivarthana Yoga with Venus/Shukra, placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana in Simha Rashi. By the way, Ketu's placement there is not preferable.
3. I'm inclined to think Sukshma Parivarthana between Moon/Chandra and Mercury/Budha, at the Nakshatra level (mind your Moon/Chandra, is the 6th lord of Roga-Sthana and Mercury/Budha, the 5th lord of Purtra-Sthana) is contributing to the current status - lack of Parental Bliss. Saturn/Shani-dev's aspect on the 5th house is not helping either.
4. In my understanding, parental bliss is delayed - not entirely denied.

In summary, I don't foresee an immediate end to the bickering or domestic satisfaction of the couple. It would perhaps make sense to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 12 Oct 2021

Thank you sishyA ji for commenting upon each spouse ‘ s chances of progeny.
Back in 2018 and 19; the subject of divorce had also been brought up by the boy.

However, I do not know how deep their dissatisfaction is with each other as of now. If at all you see a divorce , sishyA ji, then can you also suggest remedies to strengthen marriage and prevent divorce?