Any Possibility for second marriage?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Harmony
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Any Possibility for second marriage?

Post by Harmony » 03 Jun 2019

Thank you kimahy sir for your prompt and detailed responses. Extremely grateful to you for your reading.

I would also like to request Lex ji, JoyD sir, and Sammyho ji to plz look into my chart and kindly give analysis.

Regards

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 03 Jun 2019

I told that you will get married after oct 2019 pl have patience don’t be in a hurry

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 04 Jun 2019

thank you once again kimahy sir for your response.

yes, vedam sir , i do remember your prediction and very grateful to you for that. it is just that i wanted to know spouse characteristics. and also since kimahy, lex ji, joy d and sammyho sir ---use KP system for interpretation of charts so i was curious to see if results are same or different.

i would still humbly request Lex ji, Joy D sir, and sammyho sir to plz analyse my chart and offer insights.

regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 06 Jun 2019

i would once again request sammyho sir, JoyD sir, and Lex sir to plz look into my chart and give analysis. It would be of great help to me.

Thanks

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 08 Jun 2019

Lex ji, sammhi ji, Joyd ji: I would request you to plz have a look into my chart.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 11 Jun 2019

I hope you will read my request and plz respond to it.

Sammyho ji, Joyd sir, and Lex ji----can you plz have a look into my chart and offer analysis?

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Lex ji, Samyho ji, Joyd sir: Plz analyse if second marriage is promised or denied

Post by Harmony » 14 Jun 2019

Hello lex sir, joyd sir and sammyho ji.

i request you to plz see my chart and predict if second marriage is promised/ if so, when will it happen? as i am increasingly facing disappointments in this regards and nothing is materalising.

my first marriage occured on 25th april 2012. it lasted for only two months and was called off because it remained un-consummated.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 16 Jun 2019

lex sir, joyd sir , sammy ho sir and all other respected astrologers.

i request you to plz look into my chart and if possible, enlighten me with detailed analysis.

i hv been looking for a partner now since august 2016. but second marriage is just not materialising. No association seems to last long enough to reach marriage.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 18 Jun 2019

i humbly request sammyho ji, lex ji and joyd sir to plz have a look at my chart and enlighten me.

would be extremely grateful for your analysis.

regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 21 Jun 2019

lex ji, sammyho ji and joyd ji; i request you to plz have a look at my chart.

No association seems to be going beyond one or two meets. That also is very rare. it is getting difficult to even meet people. i am turning 38 this august and now slightly anxious if at all marriage is meant to happen in future.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 25 Aug 2019

kimahy sir,

i recently turned 38 years of age on 15th august this year. There are currently no proposals coming or no prospective boys in the picture. nothing is materialising anywhere and in fact, i seem to be gradually losing interest in settling down only.i dont know why is it so that i am losing enthusiasm and interest for marriage? i feel like putting in no effort towards it also.
Would you suggest i get some remedy, pooja done? Or should i just let things be, as it is?

Regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 28 Aug 2019

kimahy sir--- is there anything you have to say?

i would also request lex ji, sammyho ji and joyDsir to plz read my chart and offer their opinions.

regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 01 Sep 2019

lex ji, sammy sir, and joyD sir----can you please have a look into my chart and advise?

REgards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 08 Sep 2019

Learned gurus ! I humbly request all astrologers who are reading this query of mine to plz respond and guide. Any guidance whatsoever would be greatly appreciated. As there seems to be no forward movement as of now with anyone ---with respect to marriage.

Regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 26 Sep 2019

REspected astrologers

i humbly implore you once again to answer my post. Is marriage promised in my chart?

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 06 Oct 2019

humble request to all astrologers,

there has been no progress so far in terms of marriage. any guidance or insight for coming future shall be appreciated.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 07 Oct 2019

Harmony,

I have limited experience in analysing/predicting second marriage. I will take some time, apply my limited knowledge and then comment on that. Apologies for not being able to provide an answer right away.

Can however offer the following comments on your chart -

Your chart structurally indicates delayed marriage. Even the first marriage was delayed slightly since it happened when you were 32. This is since Mars the 7th lord is under aspect from Saturn which more or less rules out timely marriage. From a cursory look in the chart one can straight away say that marriage is promised since Jupiter and Saturn are with Venus. Distance from Mars to Venus is full of obstruction causing planets like Rahu & Sun. Even the first marriage may have been rushed on you due to peer pressure due to which you were not able to take time and understand the spouse beforehand.

Chief planets which can cause marriage in your chart are Mars (2nd and 7th lordship), Venus (natural Karaka) since he is also dispositor or Mars in D9, Jupiter since he is natural marriage maker for women. Challenge is that Jupiter lords over 3rd and 6th bhavas and placed in 12th sign, venus is debilitated and gets no relief in D9 where he goes into 12th from D9 lagna. Mars is occupying Gemini, sign of enemy Mercury in nakshatra of Jupiter who lords over the 6th sign.

Jupiter and Saturn are conjunct with Jupiter signifying 6,11, 12 and Saturn signifying 5,11. Both are in Moon nakshatra which occupies 4th house and lords over 10th house. Moon is afflicted by Ketu and is closely aspected by Mars with 8th aspect and to a lesser extent by Jupiter from the 12th sign. Moon thus has the power to cause marriage since he moves 7 places from his D1 sign in D9 and receives full aspect of Mars.

Marriage occurred during MD of Jupiter who is with Mars & Mercury in D9, AD of Mercury who is unfortunately the 8th sign lord in D9. Mercury occupies nakshatra of Ketu is a natural marriage breaker, Ketu is in sign of Saturn who is conjunct Jupiter. Saturn gets debilitated in D9 in the sign of Mars. Very interesting that Mars has not directly caused marriage but has indirectly caused by influencing both MD and AD lords. Else one cannot directly see how Mercury may have caused marriage to happen though he is 12th from Venus.

At a very high level, Venus is in dual sign indicating possibility of remarriage. Also Mars AD within Jupiter MD is coming up, so broad possibilities are indicated. In Nov this year Jupiter moves into Sag while Saturn moves away from Sag into Capricorn by Jan 2020. Chances may get better then but I will need to deeply look at chart from 2nd marriage point of view.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 07 Oct 2019

Thank you sammy sir for your reply. I am greatly obliged. I shall look fwd to your detailed analysis whenever you are able to give me one.

Thanks and regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 12 Oct 2019

hello sammy sir

were you able to look into my chart in detail? from second marriage point of view?

regards

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 16 Oct 2019

Sammy sir

Still waiting for your response.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 19 Oct 2019

Hello sammy sir

Did you get an opportunity to analyse my chart in detail from second marriage point of view?

Sudhi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sudhi » 19 Oct 2019

sammyho148 wrote:
07 Oct 2019
In Nov this year Jupiter moves into Sag while Saturn moves away from Sag into Capricorn by Jan 2020.
sammyho & other astrologers,

Everyone is telling that Jupiter and Saturn transit in Nov,Jan will be for the better.Good. Now,in April 2020,for 3 months Jupiter will transit to Capricorn....How about these 3 months what with Jupiter,Saturn both in Capricorn...also next year 4 planets will be in retro at one point of time....Will this transits and period have a setback for people trying for marriage,job,travel etc....

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 20 Oct 2019

@Harmony - I am traveling for a few more days, will look into chart and respond by end of the week

@Sudhi - I am still a beginner when it comes to gochara analysis. However answer is never easy or straightforward since transit can be seen from rasi, lagna, natural Karaka of the core issue, Arudha Lagna etc. Hence specific indications of the chart become much more important than generic points like Jupiter in Sag is good while Jup in Capricorn while retro is bad etc. Also once you throw in flavor of which nakshatra the planet is transiting in, the effects can then vary. Jup in Moola is different from Jup in Purvashada

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 20 Oct 2019

Ok sammy sir. I shall wait with anticipation for your reply towards the end of this week.

Regards

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 22 Oct 2019

very slim chance of second marriage. not till 2026, if at all it happens.