Any Possibility for second marriage?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Harmony
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Any Possibility for second marriage?

Post by Harmony » 22 Oct 2019

Thank you shivshankar sir for your reply.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 23 Oct 2019

Shivshankar sir, I had another question. Unfortunately I don’t see Personal message option activated for you here on lova. Hence asking this question on open forum only, since you say that marriage is mostly denied in my chart; are bed pleasures also denied?
I am asking this qstn as my first marriage was not consummated.

Does my chart show fulfilment of bed/ physical pleasures even without marriage?

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 25 Oct 2019

bed / physical relationship - yes.
fulfillment / satisfaction - no.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 25 Oct 2019

Shivshankar sir

Sorry but I still did not understand. If there are bed pleasures already indicated, then what does it mean by “ no fulfilment of bed pleasures?”

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 28 Oct 2019

Harmony,

Venus and 7th Lord Mars are in dual signs, Mars is also lord of the 2nd sign and bhava. Prima facie there are possibilities of second marriage.

When? The ongoing Mars AD shows possibilities upto mid 2020. If it does not fructify in this period, there are chances during Saturn MD that starts from 2022 onward. Saturn is in close conjunction with Jupiter, in the same sign as Venus and in kendra to Mars. Saturn also aspects the 2nd cusp.

Stronger chances during the ongoing AD of Mars

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 29 Oct 2019

Hello sammy sir

Thank you very much for sparing your time and for the detailed analysis of my chart.

I still have a few doubts to address to you if you don’t mind resolving them .

1) Is marriage promised in my chart? As in: is it destined to happen 100 per cent? Or is there only a good
possibility that it may happen? And the possibility that it may never happen?
2) Does astrology distinguish between the following: consummation of an association between man and woman( whether committed or non committed ); s committed relationship; a live in relationship;
a marriage/ wedding ceremony that takes place in full public view with the chanting of mantras

Do these four situations, when seen in a chart from astrological pt of view, look similar?
3) I asking qstn 2 as I am already seeing a man based in a different city. However, in general it would be interesting to know if astrology differentiates among and between these scenarios.

Thanks and regards

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 07 Nov 2019

Harmony ji
Just saw your request mail, will put my views at the earliest.
Regards
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
"No matter what tool you are using,what kind of knowledge you have, it's God's grace only, that has made you to predict and your words came true".
Astrology: My Passion not Profession
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 08 Nov 2019

Ok god grace. Thanks a lot for your time and effort.

Regards

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 09 Nov 2019

I have rectified your birth time as 11:35:30, and the moon goes to 7th in your d9 chart.
8th from UL having lordship of saturn, in virgo a dual sign along with
karaka of marriage Venus and karaka of Husband Jupiter,so strong enough to give second marriage.
Again, 7th lord of d1 in 9th house in dual sign, which goes to Taurus sign in navmasa along with
two planets having lordship of dual signs,Jupiter and mercury,so confirms a second marriage.
Also note Mars is in nakshatra of Jupiter a dual sign lord. Using KP method ,it applies for the 2nd marriage.
It will be during feb20-dec20, but do fast on monday, before opening fast pray lord vishnu for marital bless. Sometimes god wanted us to pray, even if, he has everything ready for you.
Regards.
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
"No matter what tool you are using,what kind of knowledge you have, it's God's grace only, that has made you to predict and your words came true".
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 10 Nov 2019

Thanks a lot god grace for sparing your time and effort. And for the detailed analysis.

My first marriage ended in divorce as my husband never touched me and it remained unconsummated. Our period of cohabitation lasted for only two months before I filed for divorce.
Given the above,
Do you mind if I ask, how my sexual life will
be in future? I am worried abt denial of bed pleasures since my Venus is weak. And my first marriage was also strange.

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 11 Nov 2019

Harmony ji,
Think positive, KP system tells child is promised so expect bed pleasure also, do your part, your karma, and also start the remedies suggested here, ASAP.
Regards
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 14 Nov 2019

Dear Harmony
Got your PM.
2nd marriage is indicated since both the 7th lord and Venus are placed in UBHAYA Rasies.
Jupiter dasa is running now and Jupiter is with Venus.
2020 to 2022 is Rahu antherdasa which is the most possible time for marriage. (Rahu is in the 7th from Moon)
All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 17 Nov 2019

thank you grace ji for your analysis, encouragement and positive attitude. i appreciate it.

subramanium ji, thanks a lot for reading into my chart. it is much appreciated.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 11 Jan 2020

lova 32 a natal.PNG
Your planets have sufficient strength in shadbala. More than 100%. Aynabala is also good.

Possiblities:
Vimsottari Dasa:

Jup MD: 2007-09-28 - 2023-09-28

Remaining Antardasas in this MD:

Moon: 2019-01-25 - 2020-05-25
Mars: 2020-05-25 - 2021-04-30
Rah: 2021-04-30 - 2023-09-28

All have potential to grant marriage to you. Your D7 is suggestive of having a baby also. It indicates an educated spouse to be from other caste or a divorcee. Your Venus is in 12th in rasi chart but in bhava,it is in 11th. He will impart the native with qualities of a good Venus. The natural placement of Neptune in Scorpio,afflicted 4th house can give negligence about body odours and the desire to look appealing and if it is so, that is not due to Venus at all here.

Your lagna is Libra. Past life house is Aries. 6th from Aries gives the karmic house. In this birth Aries denotes 7th bhava. It implies your PR Skills, friends partners spouse open enemies business etc. As the lord of this Aries is in an enemy house of Mars, the trend will be to invite serious issues from these quarters of 7th bhava. The lord of 6th bhava Mercury is in 11th house which is badaka sthana.

This Virgo which is your karmic house falls as 12th house in this birth allowing an avalanche of unforeseen troubles through that 12th house matters. Unfortunately, 3 planets are stationed here.Venus,Saturn and Jupiter. All are required for a normal and average married life.

There was an eclipse in July 31st 1981 visible in meerut just 2 weeks before your birth. It occured around 6.30am-8.30 am.That was an solar eclipse. It spoiled some houses where the Rahu aspected during that time.
Cancer,Virgo,Scorpio,Capricorn, and Pisces are those zodiac houses. The effects of Solar eclipses can be assumed to be present 2 to 3 weeks before and after the eclipse. Planets can be considered to be relieved of the eeclipse effect if they are 12 degrees away from the nodes. All your planets are away from the nodes and they don't contribute any negativity here.

But the space in zodiac through which the planets travel, do affect their performance in a negative way.
UL Lord Moon is in Capricorn. Sun-the badaka is in UL with Rahu. 2nd from UL will safe guard the marriage. 12th from UL will kill the marriage. But that 12th lord Mercury is positioned in 2nd. The lord of 2nd Sun is in UL but he is the lord of badaka house. He will not execute the safety. Moreover he is your Atmakaraka-giving lot of ego. He acts as the source of your failures with the 7th house related matters. UL Lord Moon in 7th is somewhat good. Due to the effect of damages during eclipse to Capricorn, he could not protect the marriage.Due to these problems the bed pleasures remain as issue. This is indicated in navamsa's 11th house also.

Troubles are indicated mainly from past karmas-particularly enjoying a temple's property for generations. It happens in many cases-the native's ancestors purchase lands which may be belong to temple properties. Or a regular donation might have been stopped. Your yoga karaka Saturn in 12th is acting as a curse indeed due to brahmana saapam. Venus affliction also indicates a patni saapam.

You have to do remedies for curses and carry out astro remedies for eclipse birth with Nava graha and Nakshatra homa. Then go for Swayamvara parvati homa and you will have a reasonable married life. Please remember that you require supreme dedication to God,if you want to fight against your past karma.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 13 Jan 2020

thank you leffteyeji for your analysis. really appreciate it.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 06 Feb 2020

Hello Harmony,

Your message :
second marriage query by lova member harmony
Sent: 03 Feb 2020, 10:07
Recipient: ProfessorPyareLal

hello sir

just saw your detailed analysis of a lady's chart and was rather impressed.
if possible, could you also plz look into my chart for possibility of second marriage?
i had earlier asked lova members for their opinion here:

viewtopic.php?p=289980#p289980

but most commented that marriage would happen. still there is not even a single prospective boy in picure so i dont know how it will happen!

second marriage query:from lova user harmony
Sent: 03 Feb 2020, 10:09
Recipient: ProfessorPyareLal

sir i think i enclosed the wrong link

this is the correct one

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=41855&p=280831&hil ... nt#p280831

-------

Thanks for your private message.

You have bleak possblity of second marriage and you need to put forth efforts for it in the present MahaDasha until August 2022 more so because the next may not be supportive for second marriage.

It may be love marriage, however, you will need to put in lot of adjustments, dedication, romance and other relevant positive ingredients in your second marriage for it to hold fort. Prior matchmaking aswell.

Relationships may be at spiritual and physical level..demanding and doubting.

Second spouse may have magnetic and penetrating eyes, brown thick hair. The person may be secretive and the matrimonial relationship may be dynamic, transformative, passionate, possessive, emotionaly intensive in nature.
He may be temperamental, smart, wise, knowledgeable, fair complexioned, athletic/muscular, lean face, jutting cheek bones, smaller than average height, broad shoulders; eyes, skin and hair may have reddish or yellowish tones.
You might meet him as a result of long travel or from some religious/spiritual/paternal source/s.
He may be employed in hospitality, tourism, creativity, photography, beauty, fine arts, relaxation, advice, counseling industry.
He may be of similar age band and community.

Hope this helps!
Take care,
Thank you..
pPL

P.S. Birth time rectified to 11:30:38 hours.
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 08 Feb 2020

Thanks for your reply professor ji.

So it means that the possibility of second marriage exists only till 2022? And even then the chances of it occurring are very less? And that it may not happen?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 May 2020

Hi,

Out of shear curiosity, I happened to cast the birth chart and observe planetary positions.

Below are a few points, that might be relevant for the state situation:
1. Udaya Lagna is in Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, lorded over by Rahu.
2. Lagna lord Venus/Shukra is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses and his Neecha-Sthana of Kanya Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttra Phalguni Nakshatra, lorded over by Sun/Ravi, who is a Bhada-Karaka.
3. Mars/Kuja, the 7th lord of relationships is placed in his enemy's house of Mithuna Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Punarvasu Nakshatra, lorded by Jupiter/Guru, who is not really a benefic for the chart.
4. Incidentally, Mars/Kuja also happens to be in Mrityu Bagha and within Trimsamsa degree. He is definitely not a happy camper.
5. You are currently running Maha-Dasha of Jupiter/Guru, who is not really a benefic for your chart.

Long story short - I'm inclined to think the odds are stacked up. I'm forced to wonder who is really your well-wisher and might be helping your cause. In reality, it looks like even you are not helping your own cause.

If I may, I'd strongly urge you to reach out and seek help/guidance from reputed experts to propitiate Mars/Kuja and Venus/Shukra, at the earliest (read as - on immediate basis). Ideally, it would have been nice if you had gotten this done in April 2019 i.e before or at the start of Mars/Kuja Antar-Dasha. On-going Rahu Antar-Dasha could also make marriage/relationship a reality.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 09 May 2020

thank you sishya ji for your reply.

you are correct; i am not helping my own case as i hv myself been losing interest in marriage. i have gotten few poojas done for propitiation of planets in the past when my mother consutlted an astrologer and he came to our house to do it.

Also, just about every man i have met after my divorce came through, has been interested in casual associations and i really couldnt find anybody i felt connected enough to actually tie the knot.

REgards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

By the way, you are headed toward the peak of Sade-Sati - although Saturn/Shani-dev is a Yogakaraka for your chart, you are bound to experience some stressful and trying/testing times.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 09 May 2020

sishya ji,

i had replied to your first post but i dont know why my reply has not yet appeared here. but in response to your second post, i would like to ask: when is my sade satti going to end?
also, i am doing phd in english and was to submit thesis this summer. but now od =f course, things are delayed due to corona. i know there are challenges in my chart wrt marraige. but what abt career? will i be stable in my job and career in universitity teaching?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Marriage is delayed - not denied; as are the pleasures and pain associated with it. Please be proactive and utilize all the help you can get from all the well-wishers. Also be considerate of issues on your side, have reasonable expectations and be a bit flexible.

Sincerely...

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 10 May 2020

ok sishya ji. when is sade satti supposed to end? once it ends, how do my career prospects look then?

Harmony
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Harmony » 11 May 2020

thank you for your response sishya ji. i hv two things to ask if you may plz hv time to answer.

when is my sade satti going to end?
i am assuming then that since marriage has not happned now in 2019-20 (and it cant obviously happen in 2020 because i am not stepping out of the house to meet anyone coz of corona); there might be some possibility for it to happen after sade satti ends?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 May 2020

Hi,

I'd suggest that you not get distracted or discouraged by Sade-Sati or any other developments. Instead, it would make sense for you to be a bit more focused and proactive in getting married/settling down - assuming that is of priority.

Sincerely...

PS: As for Sade-Sati, there are different schools of thoughts assessing the timing and duration. Anyways, in my understanding you just need to prepare yourself for a long-haul.