In need of some guidance/reassurance

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pupuce
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
In need of some guidance/reassurance

Post by pupuce » 18 Mar 2019

Hi everyone.
1st, I would like you to excuse me in advance for my broken english.

I discovered vedic astrology a few months ago, and I suscribed to this forum in order to learn about it. 3 weeks ago, I had the (bad) idea to do my chart online, and I regret it.

So, here my issue.
I had the bad idea to do my natal chart online, and now I am so upset that I can't think about anything else.
The things I've read freak me out so much that I don't know what to do with myself, I am very anxious.

From what I know, I have jupiter in my 1st house in cancer, and it's supposed to be very good. Unefortunetely, It said that jupiter is a functional malefic for cancer ascendant people. Plus, jupiter is conjunct Ketu, and because jupiter is retrograde in cancer, it doesn't gives the supposed good results. It becomes very malefic.

My online chart also said my jupiter aspect the 5th (children), 7th (marriage), and 9th (travel) house, so from what I understand, jupiter (alongside ketu) will impact negatively these 3 houses.

I have moon in the 6th house, and I've read that it's not a good position at all to have the lord of the 1st house in the 6th house. I have mercury in this house too.

Now, the worst: I have venus in the 7th house (relashionships/marriage/job). It's supposed to be a blessing, but there are rahu, sun and saturn, and the description said that sun and saturn are the 2 most malefics planets, and they burn venus. Plus, ketu aspect the 7th house, so it's a mess.

I have mars in 11th house , and it's said that it's bad regarding children.
The computer generating chart also said that my chart is moksha, so it's the last birth.

This is awful, I really don't know what to do.
I'm sorry I must look crazy but I really need to write about it.

Am I being too extra ? The only thing that console me is that because I'm a novice, I might read tings too litteraly (hope it's the case).
I know that nobody has a perfect life, but this chart seems to be a nightmare.

I was born in january, 14, 1991 at 18:00 (6:00 pm)

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: In need of some guidance/reassurance

Post by astrolover2017 » 20 Mar 2019

First look at your life, your thoughts, actions, goals etc and see if the chart is making your life or you are making your life.

You are so young and you should be working to achieve career goals in life and not freaking out about horoscope

whats your birth place ?
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.

pupuce
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pupuce » 20 Mar 2019

Thank you for your kind words!

I am not going to lie, I need to work on my emotions because I am tend to be too sensitive/emotional.

I was born in Paris (France).

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 21 Mar 2019

january, 14, 1991 at 18:00 (6:00 pm)

Dasha Start date
Mo-Me-Mo 03-14-2019
Mo-Me-Ma 04-26-2019
Mo-Me-Ra 05-26-2019
Mo-Me-Ju 08-12-2019
Mo-Me-Sa 10-20-2019
Mo-Ke-Ke 01-09-2020
Mo-Ke-Ve 01-22-2020

You are cancer ascendent and Sagitarius rasi. Saturn is going through your sign and you are in janma sani period which is very tough till 2020. When saturn transits through your own rasi it will give tremendous stress. But when Saturn leaves he will give clarity and clear vision.

Lagna lord hidden in 6th house is not good placement so first half of life will be struggles. 6th house is enemies, diseases and debts struggles etc so moon dasa will bring all that.

6th lord Jup in lagna is also tough as life long there will be struggles, diseases, debts etc. ragu ketu in 1-7 axis, sun vargottama and sani in own house. Marriage life will be good if its late, after 32. Due to severe afflictions in 7th house and 7th lord is cumbust by Sun and shadowed by ragu since its closely conjunct with both. moon and Jup are in parivarthana yoga which means 1 and 6 house and lords are strong. You will become tough, courageous, strong as time goes by. You will conquer everything and get what you want. Ketu in lagna can make you spiritual and people pleaser. Dont try to please others and live the life you want. Venus in 7th house can make your obssess about relationship and love etc. But remember you only attract the person you project. If you project a weak and unstable person, you will only pull that type of partner.

Be strong physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. goodluck

2020 after saturn transit things will change and you will get clarity.
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.

pupuce
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pupuce » 21 Mar 2019

Thank you for your answer.

If I understood everything correctly, I'm in my saturn return so it's notmal that things are hard, but it should be more pleasant in 1 year.

I should also settle down at 32, if I want an happy marriage. The problem is that I want children, and as a woman get older, the fertility decreased.

Now, that part is pretty sad "6th lord Jup in lagna is also tough as life long there will be struggles, diseases, debts etc"

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 22 Mar 2019

Your lagna is strong so you will always find way to out come of all issues and some help will appear from somewhere.

be brave

pupuce
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by pupuce » 22 Mar 2019

Thank you !