regarding marriage issue

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sanjh
regarding marriage issue

Post by sanjh » 16 Mar 2019

Hi,

my dob april 15,1992 11:05am, vijayawada, andhra pradesh,india

I had a relation on and off for long time which ended. Is there any chance for love marriage in my horoscope?

Also please let me know timing of marriage, spouse prediction and overall married life?

Thanks in advance

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: regarding marriage issue

Post by Sujit » 16 Mar 2019

Overall married life will be OK.
There are chances for emotional relationships but difficult to say whether it will convert to marriage.
Current dasa of Mercury is weak by debilitation in house of job can bring worries related to profession, income, job transfers, travel and relocation.
Marriage prospects better next year.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

sanjh

Post by sanjh » 17 Mar 2019

Thank you Sujit. Can you also tell my spouse appearance, character,etc?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 17 Mar 2019

sanjh wrote:
17 Mar 2019
Thank you Sujit. Can you also tell my spouse appearance, character,etc?
Difficult to say from your chart. Only a general estimate could be done from the placement of Jupiter is Good.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

sanjh

Post by sanjh » 17 Mar 2019

@Lex, can you also please take a look and tell if there is any chance of love marriage?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 17 Mar 2019

CHances of getting married durin 2021 seen

soul9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by soul9 » 18 Mar 2019

Regarding married life you will enjoy good romantic relationship with your spouse and will invest emotionally in the relationship.
Issues at your workplace can bring stress into married life.
Both of you are direct in communications which can cause ego battles at times. Make sure not to speak aggressively at each other.
Living in joint family can bring in ego issues. It's better if you can opt for a nuclear family.
Birth of your first child can bring career improvements and gains.
Your finances will start fluctuating after marriage and careful about any investments you make.

sanjh

Post by sanjh » 02 Aug 2019

Hi kimahy, JoyD, Lex sir,

If you have some free time, can you analyse and let me know if there is any chance of love marriage?

Thanks in advance

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 03 Aug 2019

@15.14 hrs 3rd august, 2019,birmingham, alabama... ruling planets were
asc signlord - mars
moonstarlord - venus
moonsignlord - sun
daylord - saturn

as per your birth details, 7th cuspal sublord is jupiter. Jupiter is not connected with ruling planet. Closet planet to jupiter as per vimshottari dasa system is rahu and saturn. Saturn is connected with ruling planet. Considering 7th cuspal sublord as Saturn.

Saturn is in Mars star sub of mar. Mars is in star of jupiter.

Venus, Mercury are in saturn star. Mars is in 9th and lord of 6th and 11th. Rahu is in 6th. Mars aspect's 12th house. Venus is in Mars Star ,Jupiter is in 2nd and lord of 7th and 10th. Venus, Sun are in 10th. Jupiter is in close range with 3rd house.

Saturn's signification
Saturn as a planet - none
Starlord Mars - 9,11,12
Sublord Mars - none
Starlord of Mars is Jupiter - 2,7,3

Saturn is signifying 2nd(addition to family), 7th(primary house of marriage), 11th(gains of all kinds).

7th Cuspal sublord is not connected with 5th house(love/romance), hence love marriage is ruled out.

7th Cuspal sublord is significator of 3rd(negotation for marriage), 9th( from your father's side they will help for marriage proposal).

when you will get married - Rahu/Ketu/Saturn - April to June 2022.

Study notes --- Is your education and profession connected. I mean to say have you studied engineering/IT/computing???

Are you stationed aboard or overseas for job opportunities???

Good luck....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Bhishma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Bhishma » 03 Aug 2019

Kimahy wrote:
03 Aug 2019
7th Cuspal sublord is significator of 3rd(negotation for marriage), 9th( from your father's side they will help for marriage proposal).
@Kimahy Sir, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th & 9th sublord's if signifies the pattern of 3,9,12 or only 3,12 with signification of 3,12 becoming more prominent with any other patterns it also indicates elopement of either bride or groom right?

Kindly clarify if I'm wrong in this regard & also the right patterns by above sublord's for elopement of both bride and groom.. like, what patterns to identify in bride's chart & groom's chart respectively for elopement to occur in advance ?

ataneja17

Post by ataneja17 » 06 Aug 2019

Your Rahu in in 7th house which can cause some illusions regarding marriage.
Your 7th lord Jupiter is in 3rd house aspected by Mars(which is natural and functional maefic both)
Natural significator venus is exalted conjunct mercury.
In Navamsha 7th lord and natural significator venus is in 8th house in Scorpio.

Clearly there is some karmic debt to be paid by marriage. Rahu is creating illusions and confusions. I can say that your spouse will be quite proud personality, royal, regal and to some extent eccentric. You will have to make efforts and show courage for marriage. And your spouse will be from good and conservative family. Also I can see a lot of secrecy and sudden transformations with your wife.
And I think Rahu-Ketu period can bring marriage!(2022)
And your marriage will sustain.
One remedy I can suggest is to draw a king like throne with yellow sketch pen on thursday.

sanjh

Post by sanjh » 15 Aug 2019

Thanka atneja17 for reviewing my chart. so there is no chance of marriage next year? also one aastrologer predicted i have exalted venus in my chart that will lessen negative issues and help in marriage, is this true?

Thanks

sanjh

Post by sanjh » 30 Aug 2019

Can someone predict what kind of husband i will get?

sanjh

Post by sanjh » 18 May 2021

Hi,

Can someone kindly predict regarding husband and if marriage is even there for this chart? So far every proposal just doesn't work and i'm tired of seeking anymore.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 May 2021

Hi,

Delay in marriage is obvious - not denied for sure. Given the significant foot-print and influence of Ketu, it would perhaps be beneficial to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesh (Vigna Vinashaka) with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

sanjh

Post by sanjh » 20 May 2021

Thank you for providing the remedy, i will follow this. Can you also predict how partner will be and married life?

Thanks

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 21 May 2021

Per SoNA system, marriage is getting delayed. Most likely in 2025. Married life good after initial challenges.