No marriage need help

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Jimmysiva
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
No marriage need help

Post by Jimmysiva » 10 Mar 2019

I am a 40 years old male. I'm educated, well settled and working in an MNC company. I have tried to find a match from past years, but had no success in getting married. I have done many pooja and visited temples but nothing helped so far. Can someone please let me know marriage yoga is there in my chart?

D.O.B: 5th January 1979
Time: 9:15 am
Place: Bangalore

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: No marriage need help

Post by Sujit » 10 Mar 2019

Jimmysiva,
There is promise of marriage but you are likely face obstacles in getting married as lagna ruling self is weak with Rahu in the sign leo and Sun in 12th. Maha dasa lord is connected to marriage but is not delivering the result due to weakness of other planets to help.

You will have to do remedies for Rahu and Sun.

Current sub period of Mercury is weak in 12th. Take care of health, nerves, fingers, skin and JOB.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 10 Mar 2019

chances of love marriage are more
Thanx

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 10 Mar 2019

Lagna is in border slight change in tob will change lagna ,give some past events of your life

Jimmysiva
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Jimmysiva » 11 Mar 2019

Hi Sujit,

Thank you soo much for your insight.
I will definitely do the remedies for rahu and sun as early as possible. If you can suggest what needs to be done will also be helpful.

I don't have any health problem, but job problem happened in between last year but now it's fine. I do take care for future as per your suggestion.

Can u please shed some light on when can I get possible time likely to get married. It will be arranged or love marriage?

Thanks!

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 14 Mar 2019

D.O.B: 5th January 1979
Time: 9:15 am
Place: Bangalore

Capricorn lagna, Meena rasi. Lagna lord hidden in 8th house with ragu is bad overall. Huge efforts needed to achieve anything. 7th lord is moon and hidden in 3rd house of efforts. Only sincere efforts can give marriage

Dasha Start date
Ve-Me-Me 12-01-2018
Ve-Me-Ke 04-26-2019
Ve-Me-Ve 06-26-2019
Ve-Me-Su 12-15-2019
Ve-Me-Mo 02-05-2020
Ve-Me-Ma 05-01-2020
Ve-Me-Ra 06-30-2020

Venus dasa is good for you, so life will change for better, there are chances in ketu bhukti for marriage as its in 2nd house of family
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.

Jimmysiva
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Jimmysiva » 14 Mar 2019

This is really true! "Huge efforts needed to achieve anything"

Thanks for the reply.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 14 Mar 2019

Hi Jimmy Siva

Your time of birth isn't correct
As per your time of birth TOB 0915hrs, Revati nakshatra ( Chandra in Meena rasi)

However, your Janma nk is not Revati

How lets see (I see through K.P. System of astrology... pure mathematics, Science and logical way), traditional/ Vedic astrology is only our Sages / forefathers are experts, we cannot compete with them in traditional astrology, and more often 97.5. times out of 100 will always fail

Lets corroborate your Janma nakshtra issue with K.P. System of astrology
Today is Friday, at my Latitude when I am analyzing your chart... therefore Dasa-Bhukti-Antara- Sookshmma etc... Shukra period should be on any chart
Today Chandra in Gemini with Rahu, sign of Budha, and Shani aspects, and today Chandra in Ardra nakshtra
and today Budha in Vakri or retrograde
On5th Jan 1979, Budha is not vakri
Therefore, 1st Your Janma nakshtra isn't Revati

Meena sign... Purvaprostapadha nk longitudes any time, any day, any latitude ( in Earth)… ends at 3 degs 20 minutes
Than, Uttaraprostapadha nk beins from 3 degs and 20 mins in Meena and ends at 16 degs 40 minutes
after that, Revati nk begins and ends at 30 degs in Meena, on any day, any time any latitude in the Earth.

You said..TOB as 0915 hrs.. 16 degs 49 mins and 51 secs.. ( since you said latitude Bangalore... I have taken Ulsoor in Bangalore as Latitude)

Your TOB will be or should be as 0857 hrs... 16 degs 39 mins 43 secs... Shani's nakshatra
( Your Rahu in the natal chart... sub is Chandra.. today Rahu and Chandra conjunction)
Today Rahu in Punarvasu nk, and in your chart Guru in sub of Rahu
Today Guru aspects Udaya lagna( at my Latitude), and in your chart, Guru aspects Lagna
And Budha in Gur's sign in your chart, and today Vakri Budha in very much connected too Guru

Why there is delay in your marraiage

1. Punarbhoo doaha ( K.P. System of astrology)... facing humiliation , and there could be failed Love or engagement cancelled or potential bride after agreeing, went back against the promise

2. 7th cusp longitudinal depositions analysis tells me … humiliation, anger, inexcusable delays in your marriage, though you will get married

Marriage will happen 3rd quarter of 2020 ( married life will be satisfied and a happy one)

You have to change your Janma nakshtra ( go to K.P. Analyst in Bangalore in person, and pay the charges, and get BTR done... don't mention your Privacy related details in Public forum).. very few experienced traditional astrologer can rectify with our Sages principles, and don't ever do it in Public places

Jimmysiva
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Jimmysiva » 15 Mar 2019

Hi Lex,

Thanks for the replay!

But sorry to say, what ever you have predicted in delay for marriage, nothing is close and I have not faced any situation like that or happened before.

About the TOB and nakshatra, I have got predictions for the same details from years and most of the things were accurate from many astrologers.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 Mar 2019

Thanks for the feedback

Come to reality, humiliation will happen.. friends will start teasing you, at work front, doing job will not be comfortable with co workers, anger will be in the mind, others getting married sch0ol chums/ colleague getting married.. will affect your mindset... even productivity at the work front... QOL will be bad

i'm not concerned about other astrologers gave you predictions over the years with same TOB, which is why now you came to this forum to check their prediction, and now you are 40 years old for marriage query

As per my analysis... your so called TOB analyzed by your so called folks... you should have got married about 11-12 years ago.. and you would be father for two by this time... but alas... you are not married yet.

Choice is yours.

Jimmysiva
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Jimmysiva » 15 Mar 2019

I have replied for what you said...."there could be failed Love or engagement cancelled or potential bride after agreeing, went back against the promise" these things never happened.

Anyway thanks for your kind reply!

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 16 Mar 2019

Moon[7L] and Jupiter[3L] are under sign exchange. Moon in Kemdruma Yoga though aspected by Jupiter. Are you doing some research orient job which involves computer ? Saturn your lagna lord and Venus the 5L and 10L showing that your were too focused first on studies and later on job. Do you have a good hand writing? Also you must have sacrificed a lot for your family?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 16 Mar 2019

Jimmysiva wrote:
15 Mar 2019
I have replied for what you said...."there could be failed Love or engagement cancelled or potential bride after agreeing, went back against the promise" these things never happened.
OK, rest of other items what I had replied in my earlier post, you have already felt or experienced, now another 2 years to go for your marriage. You need to watch out on the potential disagreement of partner happening in this period.

Heads Up for you.