Death of my husband in accident

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Pujvik
Death of my husband in accident

Post by Pujvik » 03 Mar 2019

Respected astrology experts
I lost my husband in accident on 31st January 2019. I am in a situation where I am unable to accept his untimely death. His dob was 10aug 1984, 10.54am, Amritsar. We got married in 2009. There was not a single astrologer who told about his short lifespan. Even my kids one daughter of 7 years and a son of 2 years kindly gave that info. Could you plz help to get the answer of this.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Death of my husband in accident

Post by Sujit » 04 Mar 2019

Sorry to hear the loss.
Could you say about life of his father.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 04 Mar 2019

Sorry to hear about your loss. sometimes kochar can also trigger death, horoscope and kochar can create impact.
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justicetomeplease » 04 Mar 2019

Really it feels sad to hear!
Here in the above horoscope, his Navaamsha Lagna is in 8th house from Ātmakaaraka. It means that soul generally have troubles/danger. The kaaraka for 8th is Saturn. Now this Kaaraka Saturn is very well placed in his 7th house in Navaamsha as it possess directional strength over there. So, definitely there is threat to his soul. :( Saturn further is placed with Rahu. Moon is also present in his 7th house in his D-9.
If you see the dasha which he was running at the time of death was Raahu-Moon-Ketu. Ketu Pratyantardasa has just started on 29th of January itself.
Rahu, Moon & strong Kaaraka Saturn caused the event.
7th house is also house of death.

I don't wish to analyze it furthermore because it has to do with transit.

Now dear Pujvik, I couldn't feel the exact pain that you have but I wish I could also share some pain. Now on this auspicious day I'll chant Om Namah Shivaaya 108 times in the temple right now on the name of your husband & family so that your husband's soul get some peace. Now you also please chant Om Namah Shivaaya for 108 times everyday for everyone's peace in your family mainly to your husband. Do this 48 days. It will definitely help him.
You can share your pain in this forum. The people over here will definitely help you!
Take care!
Your last statement in confusing.
To astrolover, Gochaara will not trigger the event just like that if dasha isn't satisfying!

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 04 Mar 2019

It is very sorry to hear the death of your husband ,and that vacuum can’t be filled .with regard to death living people death should not be predicted as per ethics of astrology.
Accidents is to be seen from 7th house and recovery from 6th house .
If the tob was correct ,he was running moon antardasa as per my system of astrology.moon is having less points as per astakavarga and it is related to sat in navamsa.he might have been in the hospital for pretty long time and might have recovered slightly before death .on the day of death total points were also rising .can you pl share when accident occurred month

Pujvik

Post by Pujvik » 04 Mar 2019

Thanks everyone for taking out time to reply. I felt so touched with the reply of @justicetomeplease. Thanks for your efforts to give some peace to his departed soul and for my family.

@vedm33 and @justicetomeplease - above dob is correct and his accident took place on 31st January at 8.50pm approx. He had On the spot death as accident occurred with truck trolla carrying 7 Swaraj tractors on it. Trolla hit him from side and he fall down on right side (troller side) and got crushed from stomach.
He was kind hearted, loving and caring soul.
I wanted trying to say from my last statement that astrologers from here didn't even predict his untimely death from my daughter or son's horoscope.

We had love marriage and I am manglik and he was not. I had marriage with peepal before getting married to him. Am I the reason of his death? That time local astrologers didn't say about his life danger. My dob is
9 july1981, 06.03pm, batala. We have recently shifted on 29june2018 to our new flat. Everything got messed up. Don't know how to copeup with all this.

chinkz20

Post by chinkz20 » 04 Mar 2019

@pujvik - My heart sank listening to you. I wish I could lessen your pain in anyway.
I barely know in-depth of astrology, but please never blame yourself for his death, as a manglik kundali may cause to have a little friction in married life, but it is not a reason of a spouse's death. So please don't blame yourself to be a reason for his death.

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justicetomeplease » 04 Mar 2019

Now I don't wish to say it's your Karma that you have to face & all but indeed it's of course true. Please take care of your children & you should be an inspiration to your children.
It's really sad by knowing that incident. Never blame yourself or some family members okay... Of course Pujvik Ji, it is well known & open fact that your husband is a kind hearted soul, actually I thought of writing yesterday itself because I love the placement of Jupiter being in 4th house. It makes a person so sweet. With out any 2nd doubt mostly. Of course some addendum are to be accounted.

Chanting Shiva's name & taking care of your sweet kids are the only solutions to your problem.

If you don't mind could you please comment about his health. As earlier I've mentioned that there is threat to soul as D-9 Lagna is 8th from AK Sun & Kaaraka Saturn being very strong & being with Moon AD lord. I don't see any major health problems. I'm just a beginner in this Vedic Astrology thus wanted to confirm.

His horoscope is actually a lesson to me indeed. Because my Guru emphasizes a lot on Vargottama lagna. A person with Vargottama lagna possess a good longevity. The reason was clearly mentioned in one of the Upadesha Sutra given by Maharshi Jaimini. He told that 2nd house from the D-9 lagna mapped back to Rasi chart place a very important role in the native. here in the above horoscope 2nd house in D-9 is same as in D-1 so 2nd house in D-1 is successful. There is a logic for it why is that but as this is not the place to discuss concepts. I won't be writing.
As 2nd house is about sustenance 2nd house related events will fructify effectively in the horoscope but that 2nd house is occupied by 6th Lord Saturn. So, does this mean sustenance of health related issues? learned members please confirm!

Now Pujvik Ji, you don't have to much bother on above para. Just do things for your long term peace & chant.
God bless!

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 05 Mar 2019

Thanks for the feed back .again repeating no death should be predicted for living people,yes we can caution people ,there is link between your mangalic and his death .death period is only taken for cross checking of correctness of birth time .from your birth chart we can asses means ( post analysis) of your husband death .can you share the year and month when you married

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 05 Mar 2019

Pl read as there is no link instead of link

Pujvik

Post by Pujvik » 05 Mar 2019

I just want to know whether my manglik Dasha was direct cause of his death. We got married on 7/12/2009. My first girl child born on 4/01/2012 and second male child born on 20/02/2017. Even in his kundli nothing predicted about his dad's untimely death.

I want to know about my future too. What things I need to take care to get good job so that I can raise my kids?. Will change of place from Mohali to Amritsar be favourable for my kids future and my carrier? Can I plan to go abroad in future for safety of my kids? Thousands of thoughts going and am unable to concentrate my mind.

He was my best friend, my soulmate and more than a husband. I had and have full faith on lord Shiva and we both never do anything that hurt anyone. I don't know why at sudden all this happen. I lost my mother on 28sep 2018 and now my husband gone. I have only support of my father but how can I manage kids with job and other responsibilities.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 05 Mar 2019

here lagna lord and 8th lord in fix signs which indicates short life
but predicting short life from this horoscope not an easy task
may i know about your father?
also post birth details of your son is possible
Thanx

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 05 Mar 2019

if we check from nadi astrology BNN
mars is weak in female chart in past movement and next he meet sun get support but as soon it progressed in its debilitated sign where its severe enemy rahu he lost his life in transit also rahu was in cancer n jup in scorpio
Thanx

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Mar 2019

puj vik-His accidental death can be seen from your chart itself.As per your given info-My dob is
9 july 1981, 06.03pm, batala.

1-mercury as 7-10th lord with 5-12th lord mars placed in badhak house the 7th.

2-From janma lagna,rahu,saturn and venus the mangalik dosha quadrupled.

3-Natal saturn aspecting the 7th house and 7th lord and transit saturn also aspecting the natal 7th house/7th lord.Both are fatal transits for husband.

4-Natal A7,natal navamsa A7 both under transit saturns aspect[jaimini]

5-saturn is the 8th lord of navamsa too.

6-your natal moon has to give 10 years of marriage longevity but it is abruptly ended at the beginning of the 10th year.The reason is moon under mars aspect and also moon in mars star.your 8th house of mangquadrupledalya bhagya under the aspect of ketu the terminator.such ketu and moon/saturn/jupiter in trines with each other.so there is no saving grace either by moon/saturn/jupiter.

7-venus the 6-11th lord sitting in the house of mangalya bhagya,the 8th with rahu[karak for re-marriage/2nd marriage]strongly showing the death of partner due to accident.Rahu denotes heavy and big vehicles and venus is karak for vehicles.

8-Based on jaiminis school-both DK mars @ GK-Mercury in 7th house along with AMK-sun.GK represents accidents.He may be returning home from the office at the time of accident.

9-coming to timing and death of the person according to vimshottari dasa as follows-\jupMD[lagna lord in D1and the 7th lord in D9]-RahAD[8th inD1 AND 4th in D9]-VenPD[8TH in D1 & 7th in D9]-MoonSD[10th in D1 & 4th in D9]-JupPAD-Saturn D'PAD[Saturn d'pad runned between 15-12pm to 21-15 pm on the day of accident.]saturn as 3rd lord of D1 placed in 8th from the 3rd house of aquarius[accident while riding or travelling].THe same saturn is in 11th of neecha as the 8th lord of D9.JUPITER,MOON,SATURN in virgo sign denotes stomach area. Native lost his life due to crushing of the stomach during this accident.
10-Last but not least saturns 10th aspect on natal 7th kills partner during its mdor ad or pd or sd or pad or dpad.6-8-12-11-7-2nd lords co-operates to such saturn..

joyd.

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justicetomeplease » 05 Mar 2019

joyd ji, Vivid analysis. Just an info, A7 in D-1 has an aspect from Saturn too & is also opposed by Saturn & Jupiter. Yes I've heard a lot about 10th aspects of Saturn. That aspect could also mean that Bhava's portfolio's are under primary importance to the native on a positive hand.

Pujvik

Post by Pujvik » 05 Mar 2019

@justicetomeplease- his health was perfectly fine except some allergy issues that results in cough. Otherwise he was in good health.

Thanks@ joyd for your reply. I don't know much about astrology however what you have explained clearly indicate that in my destiny it was there to happen. And correct me if I am wrong, according to his Dasha and placement of graha in kundali was also not very good at the time when accident occurred. It was in my karma's.

But when you are saying second marriage Karka, I donot understand that even if I got married to peepal before getting married to him, didn't save his life or cleared or reduced my manglik Dosha.

I already had accident in 2001 on Mahashivratri and had narrow escape from death.

Please answer my question so as I get some relief.

want to know about my future too. What things I need to take care to get good job so that I can raise my kids?. Will change of place from Mohali to Amritsar be favourable for my kids future and my carrier? Can I plan to go abroad in future for safety of my kids? Is there Any danger to my life showing in my kundali?

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 06 Mar 2019

@Pujvik - While this is no doubt an unexpected tragedy, you are treading down a dangerous and self destructive path. There is no way you can start questioning if the events are due to something in your horoscope, nothing good for anyone can come out of this thought process.

There are some very bad things happening in the world, it need not be the fault of anyone. One of the main takeaways from astrology is that there is some divine logic for whatever happens, usually we mortals can never see this. Astrology is a means to becoming more spiritual though we end up using it mostly as a predictive tool.

You have to figure out a way of coping with this and keeping your wits about you. Blaming yourself/your horoscope does not help in anyway

@ JoyD and other astrologers here -

The husband's chart in view of the outcome is confusing for me. While I can see that longevity is not going to be very high, I would not have been able to predict the outcome.

With the benefit of hindsight, my thinking is on the lines of (please note that I am still a beginner)

In D1, Ju and Mars attain maraka power in addition to Venus due to lordship in Rasi & placement in Chalit. Rahu signifies houses 2,8,9 in D1, once again empowering him to affect longevity provided others support in this objective. All of these marakas are influencing lagna lord Me in D1 who is placed in the 12th house either through conjunction/aspect or due to being in Kendra from Me. Saturn though exalted also attains some maraka power due to 6th house lordship and being placed in maraka sthana 2nd. Unfortunately there are multiple grahas in the horoscope which are empowered to affect longevity.

In D9 - Lagna lord Me though exalted is under affliction from Ketu who signifies houses 2,3,8 in natal chart. Rahu and Moon combine are in the 7th house in D9, and are influenced by Ketu (2,3,8) and trine by Ju & Mars combination

What specific indications in the husband's natal chart do we need to give the most weightage to? Now that we know what the unfortunate outcome was?

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Mar 2019

puj-/Rahu give multiple opportunities like mercury.Remedies wont work for each and everyone alike.If the dosha intensity dominates remedies will solace us temporarily.THat too marriage longevity periods are more powerful.once that longevity marriage pereoid is over either it ends in as divorce or the death of the partner.THis longevity married life periods differs from 1st to 2nd and so on.THere is a reason for every dictum in astrology.Mars in your chart makes you as a leader or gives leadership qualities.when your leadership qualities emerges out? during a difficulty or fatal incident or in a great calamity situations.Eventhough it is a negitive incident in your life,it actually triggered your potentials.so adopt them and prove that you are not an ordinary woman but a leader.

2-Can I plan to go abroad in future for safety of my kids? / Mars affects your partner and it is already over.He wont harm your kids in any way.your mars supporting the 12th house of abroad.so better to plan for it.Manglik hits the partner only one time.Mars is DK With 7th lord mercury and 9th lord sun.soyou have chances of re-marriage who is in high status than you.

3- already had accident in 2001 on Mahashivratri and had narrow escape from death./on 21st of feb 2001, your planets transit as follows-as i already told your rahu gives repeat kind of incidents.on the day of accident,mars-rahu is in 6-8 axis.Moon as 6th lord of transit chart along with 8th lord of mercury placed in 12th from transit aqaurius lagna and thus all these 2 planets and rahu again in 6-8 axis.Lagna lord saturn with jupiter is saving grace of your life.Dasa sequence is /rahu in 8th and his dasa under operation.on transit day of accident 7th lord[transit] and 9th lord[natal] sun in rahu's star.Both rahu-sun in triens to eachother.so they will work together for the event.ACCIDENT OCCURED IN RAHU-MD/SUN-AD.

4-If we probe further-ketu PD and mercury SD comes AS SECONDARY filters of the accident event.Moon,mars,rahu,jup[as saving gracer planet]saturn's PAD As final key players of the event.one can or yourself also can check these planets patterns both in transit event date chart with reference to your natal chart.

5- you may ask a logical question like if jupiter saved your life from the accident,why he is assiste in your husbands case? on the day of jan-31st of 2019, 3-12th lord jupiter conjucted with 7th lord moon in 11th house of vedha[scorpio].From your natal ascendent sagittarius such transit is in 12th house of liberation.Fatally both these 2 planets placed in 6th lord of accidents mercury's jyestha nakshatra.Here the jupiter saving power overtaken by sign,house,star placements.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Mar 2019

@saam i will give my reply tomorrow..on your doubts about her husbands chart..you can take the help of his sons and daughters charts too for sound cross verification purpose but time being we will see his chart only first as he is the victim of the event..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Mar 2019

@sam-wrote/1-The husband's chart in view of the outcome is confusing for me. While I can see that longevity is not going to be very high, I would not have been able to predict the outcome...

Birth time rectified as-10-49-44 seconds./am
His longevity falls under short-short-medium[S-S-M]category.so his max longevity is 32 and min longevity is 20 Years[after harana].By august 10th of 2018.He completed his 34th year.Here the question is how he got extra 2 years life?

His 3-8th lord mars[both associated with longevity issues]supporting the 8th and neglecting the 3rd.His jupiter aspecting the 8th too from sagittarius.In NAVAMSA such mars with jupiter in 11th.THis has given bonus points to his longevity.

His natal asdnt is virgo.Transit asdnt is Leo on the day of the event.Both are in 2-12 axis.from 11-august,2018 onwards,his 11th house is under active.From transit asdnt leo,this 11th house cancer become the 12th house of liberation.

In transit chart jupiter trines mars who is in the 8th.so he must be saved from the accident but in transit navamsa chart both sits in the 8th from transit lagna.Rahu trines mars in transit rasi chart and in 6-8 axis in D9.all these assisted in his fatal death.

In natal chart 11th house lord is moon and his sign is with 12th lord sun.On the day of event transit rahu is in 12th from transit asdnt leo.Transit D12 Chart is also having some strong negitive combinations too.Rahu along with sun in 3rd cancer is main drawback.

sam you can also find the conditions that drove him towards the incident in his transit/natal charts.For transit chart take 20-30pm as chart erection[approx] time.For example 4-7th lord jupiter with 3-8th lord mars in 6th navamsa[accidents/aqaurius]/9-11th lords ven-moon in8th like combinations..

Hope you grasped some clues about your expressed doubt-What specific indications in the husband's natal chart do we need to give the most weightage to? Now that we know what the unfortunate outcome was?

joyd.

joyd

@sam-To be precise and simple-dasanadha rahu and the 8th lord mars of D1 should be given more weightage IN THIS CASE.[What specific indications in the husband's natal chart do we need to give the most weightage to? Now that we know what the unfortunate outcome was?].If they are In PAC In D12 transit chart surely maars the native, depending upon the mode of longevity zones like S-M-L..suppose if DASANADHA in rahu strs also,such dasanadha dasa or anthara gives the same results.such dasanadha under rahu's influence too can maar the native. Hope Now you are clear about the weitaege point.

joyd.

joyd

@puj-My first girl child born on 4/01/2012 and second male child born on 20/02/2017. Even in his kundli nothing predicted about his dad's untimely death.

pl provide their birth time and place of birth area..

joyd.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 08 Mar 2019

@joyd

Thanks for the insights. On longevity assessment I have always gone with a qualitative assessment (on the lines of how BV Raman explained in How to Judge a Horoscope), which has worked fine for me in most cases. Obviously I need to start broadening my frameworks and start taking insights from multiple methods - like how you are seeing the S/M/L based on the Lagna/8th Lord/ HL/ Saturn & Moon, establishing the ground premise and then combining this with dasa, transit and harmonic charts for a more accurate analysis. Other areas where I clearly need more knowledge for a start and application over time are transit analysis and harmonic charts.

Even by simple principles I guess Rahu & Mars in this case need to be given more weightage since they are natural owners of the 3,6,8 houses in D1. I can now see patterns into why some grahas can be destructive for certain lagnas, my learning curve after joining this forum and seeing charts regularly has already been worth the effort.

joyd

@sam-welcome

joyd.

vidhi17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vidhi17 » 08 Mar 2019

So sorry about your loss. Your ascendant is at 2 degrees mula nakshatra, most karmic gandanta point in the zodiac. This accident and loss was a big part of your destiny perhaps. Your husband might have left this physical world, but his spirit will always be around you. Please read near death experience stories , maybe that will give you peace .