Divorce or patchup? Please help

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shrinamo
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Divorce or patchup? Please help

Post by shrinamo » 16 Feb 2019

I recently got married after looking for a Groom for almost 4 years. The guy seemed caring and loving. I was impressed my his achievements, humble nature and good family. After spending sometime knowing him, we got married last year. I went abroad with him and first few months were good. But I noticed he started getting anger fits and we fought a lot. I am a bit laid back while he is more disciplined. To be honest, in some cases I felt I was the instigator but not intentionally. He did do good things for me to settle me professionally and I appreciate that. My only point to him was to treat me politely and respectfully.

We are at a point where we haven't communicated for 4 months and I am staying separate. What is the future for me? He tries to contact me but I am currently not in a state to think. Should I separate or trying again to patch up? Also, is there a scope for second marriage if we separate?

Female, 01-Sep-1988, 09:48am, Mumbai

joyd

Re: Divorce or patchup? Please help

Post by joyd » 28 Feb 2019

your BT is 09-36 am.so your lagna changes from libra to virgo.8th lord mars is in 7th and in retro.so small clashes and misunderstandings are always there.Your mars dasa will be over by march-16th of 2021.so if you can adjust your coming jupiter dasa will be a happier one marriage wise.you have abnormal venusius desires and your hubby may not able to fulfilling them up to your satisfaction.Patch up is a wiser decession than to separate.jupiter placement is strong.so separation ruled out.you are mentioned this [ To be honest, in some cases I felt I was the instigator but not intentionally].so be wise in your decisions.

joyd.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 01 Mar 2019

hello joyd,

That is a slip joyd.. " mars dasa will be over by march-16th of 2021.so if you can adjust your coming jupiter dasa will be a happier one marriage wise.."

truly yours,
vedicmaths

joyd

Post by joyd » 01 Mar 2019

Dear VM- I am poor in Astro- poetry[LOL].Regarding your raised point,saturn-mars in kendras[peeda sanjayak].Mars in retro and placed in 5th from his 3rd[adjustment in quarrels/fights/verbal misunderstandings] and in 12th to 8th.so its not a slip,if you probe them carefully.4th lord of seela and 7th lord of partner is well placed in house of dharma[9th] and also from his 4-7 houses.such jupiter aspecting 3rd-lagna-5th houses.so patch up is the best solution for this problem.Rahu in aqaurius is not a mar for her married life.why bcz he is in jupiter's asterism.Hope you commented on dasa slip.If that is not means you can raise your doubt furtherly..

joyd.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 01 Mar 2019

Hello joyd,

You know very well that after mars dasa , jup dasa cannot run. You mentioned that " your coming jupiter dasa will be a happier ". The slip i mentioned clearly points ONLY to that since i have just quoted what you wrote.
I did not raise any other point. Hope this makes clear .

truly yours,
vedicmaths.