End of Rahu MD/ Jupiter MD?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor
End of Rahu MD/ Jupiter MD?

Post by tv1980_2 » 04 Jan 2019

I am nearing the end of Rahu MD and am wondering how Rahu-Mars will be and how Jupiter MD will be. jupiter is in my 12th house. unfortunately I am still single so wondering if this is going to continue in Jupiter?
Aug 13th 1980
9:30 Am
Grand Junction, Colorado, USA

thank you.

joyd

Re: End of Rahu MD/ Jupiter MD?

Post by joyd » 04 Jan 2019

place your gender pl

joyd.

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

I am female

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Oh dear, I meant to post this in the dasha thread. Not only for marriage. Mods could you move?

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 Jan 2019

THe first 5y-4 months of jupiter dasa will be average[no pains-no gains].The second part [5y-4m]is strugglesome one.THe 3rd portion[5y-4m]is very favourable on all angles.jupiter is your 7th lord of lifr-partner.so his dasa will give marriage ,motherhood.THe marriage delay is due to jupiter,saturn,mars.I will give you about your marriage analysis in my next post.your correct birth time is 9-29am[rectified] and not 9-30am.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Jan 2019

Rahu-Mars is below average pereoid.you may sell of some of your fixed or movable properties during this time.It may harm one of your family members or yourself in the form of either by fire,chemical,accidents,surgical way[only one form].No loss of life.

joyd.

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tv1980_2 » 05 Jan 2019

thank you Joyd. will I relocate overseas during jupiter MD? how will career be?

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tv1980_2 » 15 Jan 2019

could other astrologers weigh in?

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tv1980_2 » 16 Jul 2021

Wondering if any astrologers can weigh in. Started Jupiter MD last year and while many said that this would be a good period to find marriage, I was met again with an unsuitable match and disappointment in that area. While it is better not to end up with the wrong partner, I had much hope that things would turn around in this area once jupiter MD started. And yet, no change still. Is there any hope for me? Is it because Jupiter is retro now?

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 16 Jul 2021

No marriage is seen in the chart. Relationships but no marriage. How confident are you of your birth details. Normal birth or C-section?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 Jul 2021

Hi,

I'm not really an Astrologer - just an enthusiast trying to learn the art of connecting dots in this complex subject. So, kindly bear with me and ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking...

In my humble opinion, the chart seems to be tending towards denial... although there exists some small windows of opportunities for an unconventional relationship/marriage. If case you are really interested in getting married, I think it would make sense for you to exercise your free-will and push the envelop (to over come your natural/inherent inhibitions for unconventional stuff) and not rest until your aspiration is achieved.

That said, I'm also inclined to think sustaining the relationship will be so much more of a challenge. Hopefully, you are able to understand and relate to the inherent problems/issues, based on past experiences. So, please think through and take an informed decision. Like they say... marriage is a package of pleasure and pain. If you cannot accept the ills and odds associated with it, then it's not for you.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 Jul 2021

Oh! By the way, the close conjunction of Rahu with Sun/Ravi and the strong foot-print, as also the significant influence of the 12th lord/house of Vyaya/Losses is not really preferred.

So, if I were to take the liberty of providing an unsolicited advise... I'd suggest that you please consider offering special prayers to seek divine grace/blessing, as per your religious faith.

Sincerely...

SarvesvaraBVKS
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SarvesvaraBVKS » 18 Jul 2021

Hello,

From my minor understanding, I could say, there is kind of less chance for long standing relationship or marriage. I could be wrong, anyone could please correct if I am wrong.

My reasoning:
@D1
- Lagna loaded with Sa & Ma - means, they are aspecting the native's 7th house.
- Lord of 7th is placed in 12.
@D9
- Lord of 7 Mo is again placed in 12.
- Lord of 1 Sa is at 1 only - malefic.
@D7
- Similar, not so good position here.