Plz help, I am ruining myself

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor
Plz help, I am ruining myself

Post by Ankita294 » 30 Oct 2018

I am running rahu mahadasha, 4 months back, I lost my man of 14 years to the astrology, he being manglik I not, Now he is married to somebody else, marriage which was forced upon both of us. I know there is nothing left, but i just cant give up, I have a very clear idea that my life is ruined for like ever. I cant marry someoene else but my parents are suffering now, I just want peace, which i will only have when he is in my life, Plz enlighten me, what does my future hold, will I ever have a normal life again. I am not stupid, although i feel so sometime. I have destroyed my career too. He is too suffering in his marriage, but we have stopped contact.
DOB : 29/4/87 Time: 1:09 am place: gwalior

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Plz help, I am ruining myself

Post by Sujit » 30 Oct 2018

Hello,

Current maha dasa is ruled by Rahu and sub period is ruled by Jupiter is strong in own 3rd house which will give you the knowledge to survive and finances. There can be some job opportunity during December. Keep looking.
Future is good when you come under Saturn sub period in 2020. Don't worry you will be fine. You have to manage current sub period of Jupiter.
Good luck
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 30 Oct 2018

hello ankita294,

It is tough to give advice in such situations. Accept the fact that only few are lucky
in their lives. You are grown up and you have to find peaceful solutions within yourself.
See what talents you have. Turn your talents into actions and try to earn a living.

Separation occurred in the pratyantar of saturn. Saturn could easily separate. Sanyasis
alone find Saturn helpful, since it brings in a detached life from worldly affairs and
materialistic approach. Accept what has happened and try to turn a new leaf in your life.
If you try you can.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 30 Oct 2018

Thank you Sujit sir and vedicmaths sir,
Sir what about my relationship, I dont think, I can be with someone else but my parents want me to. My ex married someone else for he had accountability to his parents.
I have been a wonderful daughter to mine, but this is something i cant do. sir, we were really a soulmate, it was like sixth sense use to work for each other. But he is through believer of astrology, and one renowned astrologer from rajasthan did a brigu reading, and told one of us will die but I feel it was something done as miss use of power. we were together for almost 14, we are still alive, is it really so, kundli works for each other after full ritual marriage.
Do we have a brigu reader on this forum.
Sir does 2/12 relationship of house lord, always means end of relation, his 5th lord sits in 4th
Dob:17/1/86 tob:19:15 place: chirgoan

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 01 Nov 2018

Esteemed and learned Astrologer

plz have a look on my query, suggest some remedies, which can help me to take my attention away from my ex, as of, right now, i am just waiting for his divorce, for hard to believe that, he too can survive this forced marriage.
@Lex sir, i will be hugely thankful, if you can make the prediction.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 01 Nov 2018

hello ankita294,

Expecting his divorce is fully adharmic. The life of an innocent lady is unnecessarily
is being spoiled. Remedies are for good intentions. One cannot do a remedy and simultaneously
wait for something with a selfish motive. These are my humble views.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 01 Nov 2018

Hey Ankita...…
Choose any K.P. Prashna number between 1 and 249 and pose me only one query to me. I will see that Divine number populated as K.P. Prashna chart ( I analyze charts through K.P. System of astrology)

When I predict to your query, the answer will be yes, and if yes when, and if it is otherwise... Move on

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

@vedicmaths
Sorry sir, you didnt got me, I dont want her to suffer and thats why we stopped all contact, even though they are still suffering.
I asked remedies for my peace, so that I can divert my mind. As of i said, i Dont want to but thats what i am wasting my time in, wanting him to get divorced

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Lex
Thanks for taking my query
I chose 138
ques: Will I have peace again

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 03 Nov 2018

Lex sir,
Waiting for your response, I think I have asked a question which covers many aspects.
So
Once agin i chose 138
Ques : Will I have a happy married life.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 03 Nov 2018

Hello,

Your chart does reflect your partner going away - but that's during certain Dashas.
Having said that, after analysing both the charts - it doesn't seem you both were a favorable match for each other astrologically.

The boy's chart does show divorce ( however that's Dasha dependent) but no second marriage.

Oh, rectified slightly both your birth time - yours- 01 09 39 hours and boy's- 19 14 20 hours.

You may wear gemsotone for Moon.

Thank you,
P.PyareL

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 04 Nov 2018

Thank ProfessorPyareLal Sir,
That train has long left the station, he belongs to someone else, and I cant put another women in same misery I have been. so, i Wont interfere in his life.
All said and known, Still I am wasting my time, stacking his life, my whole life is at very crucial state, and I have lot on my plate to cover, but then again, I am wasting daydreaming something or other related to him. May be due to my Rahu Dasha. ( all esteemed astrologer, give me a pass, I am human after all).
Sir, You suggest moon stone for marriage, Can something be done to make my Rahu little merciful.
How will Moon stone help me.

Thank you

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 04 Nov 2018

Hello again,

Your Rahu is already one of the most beneficial planets in your chart and is capable of giving positive results. Whoever tells you that your Rahu is not good in your chart - you may dump him!

You may also wear Gomed for Rahu.
Do find out yourself on technical specifications of Gomed and White pearl (moti) - also check whether the two useful gemstones for you can be worn together.

Thank you,
P.PyareL

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 04 Nov 2018

P.Pyarelal sir,

Thank you once again for replying, no sir nobody told me, half knowledge is dangerous :), I just read somewhere Rahu, Increases illusion and dreaming part.
Sir, I am trying for a competitive exam, PSC, but I am not concentrating that much on my preparation, for reasons mentioned above, any suggestion regarding that.
Sir, If my rahu was not the reason, then what dasha was responsible for my breakup, as that happened in rahu-rahu dasha.

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 Nov 2018

Your BT is 19-12 mins .As per your actual given time there is no failure in love affair and marriage but acc to 19 hrs chart,its clearly showing the both.Both -7-11 houses are affected badly.Mars with ketu responsible for this separation/failure..Normally chart should indicate the success in love affairs but your chart having such strong combination failed because of ketu conjunction with mars.one has to accept the path of destiny.your future marriage is also with so many up and downs bcz of 7-11th houses spoilage reasons.

joyd

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 04 Nov 2018

Hello there again,

Not only concentrate on your studies but watch some interesting movie, shake a leg or two, revamp your appearance, socialize, hike outdoors, eat exotic food, shop your favorites..even window shop..and let the healing begin! Past is a goner and it won't bring anything novel!!

Tell me more about your exams - what is it about, date, etc!

Cheers,
P.PyareL

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 04 Nov 2018

Hey Ankit

Your Prashna number 138, and the query will you have a happy married life... , Prashna chart.. query and Lagna sputa cusp tallied.

Lets see your Physical features... Rolling eyes, excellent stare will induce opposite folks to succumb, decent height, Chiseled body, brownish or wheatish brown tinged/ tanned skin color, Good locks of Hair, mind razing for dominating, Realistic but damn selfish, Optimistic and always breathe for hopes, mental strained with anxiety,fond of opposite gender and opposite genders Group. And prefer, only single opposite gender physical relationship ( Pati-Vratha.. Loyal), will not cheat partner ( either in workplace or at Home)

Lets see your relationship mind what triggers you to be associated... Short- temper, during relationship ( even during mating) quarrels can happen at times will not suffice healthy relationship, Very sportsman type of energy when engaged in relationship, Honest in relationship with partner, Romance will hit slowly and will last long , however with Complex mood swings, a type of one-up during relationship with partner.

Lets see your query.. Will you have a happy married life. Before getting into your query, we have to establish first, Will you ever getting married in your life time or Are you blessed for marriage ?
Analyzing your 7th cusp longitudinal depositions... tells me you will get married. You're blessed for marriage.

Now your Prashna query, will you have happy married life ?
Analyzing your 7th cusp longitudinal depositions and 11th cusp longitudinal depositions and 2nd bhava and 11th bhava and 5th bhava... tells me... you will have a happy married life

Marriage will happen in the 4th quarter of 2020 ( 2 years from now)

Hey Ankit... Is your career connected with Education/ Human Resources ????? Give me a feedback on your Physical characteristics... as listed above

All the Best. Cheers.

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 06 Nov 2018

Hey Lex,

Thank you For taking time, now about ur analysis,

Rolling eyes, excellent stare will induce opposite folks to succumb, decent height, Chiseled body, TRUE brownish or wheatish brown tinged/ tanned skin color NOPE, I am In fairer side.
Good locks of Hair OKIES, BUT I am above average in looks, get proposed easily.
mind razing for dominating YUP I KNOW WHAT I WANT Realistic TRUE but damn selfish NOPE infect some people walk all over me and i give them chance again and again, Go out of my way to help others literally.

Optimistic and always breathe for hopes TRUE tats keep me moving, troubled life.
mental strained with anxiety YES
fond of opposite gender and opposite genders Group TRUE

And prefer, only single opposite gender physical relationship ( Pati-Vratha.. Loyal), will not cheat partner ( either in workplace or at Home) DAMN DAMN TRUE, thats what my biggest problem is, I cant marry another now. I feel like, i would me giving right to rape me, even though he is not at fault.

Lets see your query.. Will you have a happy married life. Before getting into your query, we have to establish first, Will you ever getting married in your life time or Are you blessed for marriage ?
Analyzing your 7th cusp longitudinal depositions... tells me you will get married. You're blessed for marriage.

yes my career connected with Education, Professor to engg grads
BUT now trying to crack, Public service exam, desperately want to

Thank you
PS. FORUM disapproved my other replys, have to do one in a day.

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Hey P.Pyarelal
THank YOu, will surely try to do all of it, I am too trying to be better version of my self

About Exam: I Want to crack Public service commission exam, For like desperately, Dates are not out but every year pre happens in feb and mains in june.

Thank you

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Hey joyd

Thank you for your analysis, yup 19:12 mins is my ex time, Sir if this was bound to happen then, why it took 14 years, those were happiest time till now.
SIR, astrological query: does chart works against each other, after official marriage only, for his parents where of reason, that one of us will die, within 6 months. Some of highly esteemed astrologers of India said so, They are renowned people. I highly feel what about 14 years, why didnt one of us die then, as we were sure we are for each other.
My Ex had such notations, from when he was in 5 std. tats the time, from when he wanted to marry me.

Sir his 11th house is empty, then whats spoiling that house.

Secondly, when theres, no fault in my chart, then why I am suffering for no mistake of mine.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Nov 2018

Anki-The 19-12 pm time is not yours but your ex-man.yours birth time is 01-09 am.so be clear on it first.

1-if this was bound to happen then, why it took 14 years?

--every event in life under the time ,transit of planets controll. Event will fruitify[good or bad]When that time comes/matures only.For your easy understanding,a girl will gets her puberty after 9-10 years only and why not at her 5-6th year? .Every event has its own gestation period.For some such breakage with in months or days too,for others in their middle of relationship and for few its at the end of such relationship.It depends on the planet and house[5-11]strengths.

2-Does chart works against each other, after official marriage only?--

We all prefers food and drink,when we are in such hungry and thirst.so think of it and you will get the answers for your above question easily.Boy chart denoting only separation[divorce]not any kind of death like things.

In male chart venus is karaka for partner.His venus is frozen and getting aspects from both 7th lord saturn[who sitted i 5th of romance and also divorce]and 5th lord Mars.Mars with ketu[separator].In Female charts mars is karak for partner.such mars is in 12th from his 7th lord saturn and also from his 5th house of love-romance.All these factors favouring for separation and not for permanent union.

3- his 11th house is empty, then what's spoiling that house ?

---Don't forget that his 11th house under the spl aspects of both players saturn-Mars.so it is influenced by two strong players that leads to breakage.His 11th house strength and quality is just 5.7%.This is the main reason of 11th house spoilage.His 5th house is already with saturn[delay/prolongation] , who prolonged your 14 years of affair.The 5t house strength is 63%.So this is the other reason for his prolonged affair.Now you are clear about 5-11 houses spoilage point.

4-when theres, no fault in my chart, then why I am suffering for no mistake of mine.?

The result is same,when you touch fire or fire falls on you.It burns you equally.when ones lover chart has such doshas,the person who attracted towards him has to share those affects automatically.Whether you call it as Destiny or Fate.

Hope you got all answers for your raised questions..

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 06 Nov 2018

Hey Ankita..
Now I address you as Prof Ankita :)

You are a teacher in Engineering course... lets analyze your natal Chart with Science and astrological way through K.P. System of astrology.

Already, I had analyzed your query through K.P. PRashna chart, now through natal chart.

Your Time of birth is accurate, through K.P. System of astrology.

You're what, 31 years old, not yet married ??/ There you go, you have Punarphoo dosha ( K.P. System of astrology)... Marriage delayed but will not be denied, usually take place when Shani makes one round in your chart, <30> years you will get married ( I had Predicted your marriage in PRashna chart, as above), additionally through K.P. System Punarphoo dosha. embrassment/ Humiliation pre/ peri marriage time... like marriage called off, or Groom/bride will be already married, ist spouse will come to marriage arena with Police party etc

You said 14 years you had relationship with a person, and marriage was called off... analyzing your 5th cusp and 7th cusp and 11th cusplongitudinal deposition and also respective bhavas... tells me

You will never have a Relationship oriented marriage
It will be an arranged marriage.

Why 14 years you courted a relationship and that broke off
... 14 years ago means you were running then.. Chandra dasa and bhukti could be Shani or Budha or Ketu ( Ketu represents in your chart.. Guru, Shukra, Guru, Chandra, Budha)

Very correctly 7th cusp lord involved in Chandra dasa.. Your Chandra in MEsha in Apa-bharani nk and in sub of Shani, Kuja ( Karaka for Male in female's chart in 5th in Shukra's sign but going to MEsha bhva), and also 11th cusp lord, Shukra is your 5th cusp( for built up relationship/ attraction to opposite gender, and Kuja attarcted your relationship partner, with Satisfaction level of yours on him very high)

Your 5th cusp lord and 10th cusp lord is Shukra is giving detrimental to your relationship, how Shukra in rapt conjunction with Rahu ( now Rahu dasa is on), not only Shukra dented but also Guru, your 12th cusp, Guru is conjunct with Rahu), not only these planets but also Budha dented your marriage with relationship courted partner, how Budha is 6th and 9th cusp lord), it is amplified by Ketu to break off (Ketu in Virgo sign.. a sign for normal zodiac's Karma related issues and also for seperation, Ketu goes to 8th bhava, though in nineth in nirayana rasi)

I can tell you, your Education, your ethical communication,and Ethical conduct is damn good Prof., because of Ketu

Shani in 11th and its relation with 5th cusp and Kuja ( Shani is 2nd cusp lord, it also denotes internal assets, bank balance, Increase family size numbe, that inculdes potential husband, Progeny etc will deny,, means will not allow)

I have already predicted your marriage in my earlier post, through Prashna... if Shani's denting your 5th cusp ( love/ relationship/ Progeny etc)... Let me assess your potential Progeny related... delayed Progeny, will have tough time but Medicalintervention will restore Progeny blessings

Your 8th cusp lord, Surya relation with 7th cusp is very bad, already said, Shani's relation with 5th cusp and Kuja is very bad, Chandra dasa... you didn't get married. after that Kuja dasa you didn't get married.

Your 7th cusp longitudinal deposition in Rahu... in your chart Rahu represents Guru, Shukra, Shani. Shani relation with 5th cusp very bad ( Shukra and Guru already discussed above)
Shani in your Chart is vakri, and in Jyesta nakshtra
Shani was vakri four months ago, and Budha already discussed above
In your Chart, 4 month ago, Rahu dasa is on, Rahu was transiting in 6th bhava ( negation to marriage)
Rahu in Uttaraprostapadha nakshtra in your 2nd bhava in natal chart

Guru bhukti in Rahu dasa... in Gochara,,, Guru was transiting in 10th bhava, and in your natal Guru in Revati nakshtra
Rahu dasa culminated your relationship not taking forward to marriage ( reasons as above with scientific and Logical explanation)

Prof. Cheer up... Go out for dinner with your Parents. Chill, and MOve on

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Hey joyd
Yup my TOB: 01-09 am DOB:29/4/87 place: GWl

Yup, I got what you explained, but then again. Somethings are written.

2-Does chart works against each other, after official marriage only?--

So if his charts, doesn't hold any death inflicting planet, I think it was a lie on his parents account, status difference.
Boy chart denoting only separation[divorce]not any kind of death like things. so, we can say his chart is heavily divorce Karak, but he doesn't have the balls for that, too much under father thumb. Tats one thing, I was always sure about him.

Hey Joyd, Will you plz take the pain to do my Chart analysis, about marriage and career, for next 2-3 years.

Will my career prosper, and whats best about my marriage, Should i Avoid it, actually I dont want to on first place. But my parents are suffering and my career is also not at standing, where I can take my own responsibility.

Thank you

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 07 Nov 2018

Hello again Ankita294,

Cool to know that you already have sights for a even better version of you!

I wanted reiterate and add certain pointers in your horoscope:

- You don't have any Punarphoo in your horoscope.
- You time of birth had to be rectified by few seconds as mentioned in my earlier post.
- Also, as I mentioned earlier, your Rahu is one of the most beneficial planets in your horoscope and will bestow with lots of positives - that include romance, marriage, family, career, ambition, personality, wealth besides many more. However, some bhukti or antardasha may be unfavorable but Rahu will hold your fort.
-Therefore, the gemstones recommended for you in my earlier posts.

- You are very likely to get married between November 2023 to April-May 2024.
- Chances of love marriage..if not then definitely someone you would like.

- The groom will be known to your family, home-bound, around the same age, good looking, wise.
- He will be into business related to either security/ammunition/construction/elelectricals.

- You might have to struggle with your upcoming exams. Though, your horoscope is suitable for higher post grad studies - I won't be surprised if you're already a post grad.

- Your chart is suitable for business and not job/service.
- Business in either tourism/travel/real estate/finance/exports/textile related/flour would be suitable.

- Your financial condition will be steady and improve gradually.

- You will enjoy good health, overall.

- All round, yours is a horoscope with good general success.

I hope this info helps give clarity!

Thank you,
P.PyareL

Ankita294
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ankita294 » 07 Nov 2018

Hey Lex,

Thank you for your time.

So according to KP prashana, I will have happy marriage but according to Natal marriage and happy relation is not in my chart. Right

So, what should, I look forward too, I already feel so marriage will just be a compromise, I will do for my parents, and yup vulnerable myself.

I am a person who cant have a superficial relation, it will suffocate me. And according to my chart my any relation wont convert into marriage. Such a Dilemma

What about in 33 age, as You suggested marriage around that time. Will my shani favour me in relationship aspect, as I read somewhere, Shani in 11th Improves with time, and rewards you. and I have already covered my saturn return. and as such my karma, I have literally faced a lot from very childhood, and have stood tall in front of all of it. I can never do evil to anyone, I have my lows, foul mouth when I had have way enough, but as soon as I cool down, My next prayer is for the same person. That whatever he/she did, bless him on my account.

Thanks