Regarding my daughter's marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Mjs

Post by Mjs » 30 Sep 2018

Hello, we are facing problems related to my daughter's marriage.

Her Birth details:
13/10/1994
10:25pm
Bobbili, Vizianagaram District, AP

When will she get married ? It's been 2 years since we started looking for matches, but nothing is getting materialised.

Will she have a happy, healthy and prosperous marriage with kids ? Sorry if I'm asking too much, but So many astrologers predicted conflicting things that we don't know which one to believe. They said so many bad things that we are so afraid of her future.

please provide us an insight regarding her future husband and his family as much as possible, even if it's bad/ negative. We'll take all the bad things into consideration and proceed forward.

Hopefully awaiting for response.
Thank you.

Mjs

Post by Mjs » 30 Sep 2018

Her Birth details:
13/10/1994

When will she get married ? It's been 2 years since we started looking for matches, but nothing is getting materialised.

Will she have a happy, healthy and prosperous marriage with kids ? Sorry if I'm asking too much, but So many astrologers predicted conflicting things that we don't know which one to believe. They said so many bad things that we are so afraid of her future.

please provide us an insight regarding her future husband and his family as much as possible, even if it's bad/ negative. We'll take all the bad things into consideration and proceed forward.

Thank you.

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Regarding my daughter's marriage

Post by SweetV » 30 Sep 2018

Dear Mjs Ji, I think she will choose her partner by herself! Both the 7th Lord & Raahu are in same constellation & are conjunct with each other in 5th house with 5th Lord. Her partner could be out of caste! Can't say about married life, still I'm at learning stage.
नमः शिवाय!

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 30 Sep 2018

Dear mjs Garu
Jup in libra so there will be delay in marriage .sixth lord Mars aspects jup seventh lord in 5th house , further Mars is located in second house so chances more of love marriage .is she facing any stress or worried at present with regard to her health .pl confirm

Mjs

Post by Mjs » 03 Oct 2018

She wants to choose a groom from the ones we have shortlisted. She is very particular to like him. So, if you take that into consideration, it can be taken as a love marriage, but other than that she is very particular for the boy to belong to same caste and sub caste, in our case it's brahmins because she believes in our customs and wants him to follow them as well.

Regarding health, yes, she does worry a lot about her health even when the doctors told her that the fat in her chest isn't breast cancer and that there is nothing wrong with her.
Since you mentioned it, can you please tell us if it might lead to something serious in future ? If a surgery is better for her ?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 03 Oct 2018

Thanks for feed back nothing to worry about her health. She might be very stressed at present .is she employed pl share when she joined in her job year and month

Mjs

Post by Mjs » 03 Oct 2018

No she isn't working. Can you predict anything regarding her marriage please ?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 03 Oct 2018

Mjs wrote:
30 Sep 2018

Her Birth details:
13/10/1994

Thank you.

Dear Mjs,
--7th lord Jup in rasi is placed well in the trinal 5th house with marriage karak Ve in own house.
that's a good placement for marriage lord and karak in Rasi

--The 7th Lord is conjunct with Ra, Ve, Me and in mutual kendra to Ma and Moon and aspected by Ma

--In navamsa lagna lord shani in own house aspects the 7th house and Navamsa karak for marriage Ve is also placed in own house.....indicative of strong / positive marriage yogas in D9 also.

--the husband will be educated, cultured, wise man, older in age ( by around 5 years or so)....multi-talented in art / culture / singing / poetry etc.....besides his own profession.
Alternatively he could be a business-man / trader too.
Married life will be very satisfying, healthy, happy and everlasting

--Timing wise she is running a ripe period for marriage...under the dual drishit of shani-Jup her lagna house is activated and marriage will be a life changing event for the better.

Her operative period is Ra-Ve until 7th Dec 2018.....and in this window its very likely marriage will be finalized.
and if the groom side wants an immediate marriage, do accept it and move to finish all nupital rights in this window.

--let her pray to any goddess ( female deity) of her choice daily and fast at-least one time on Fridays....for fast finalization of marriage.
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 04 Oct 2018

Marriage should be fixed before Feb 2019 if missed then only after 2020aug .take care of health of your daughter

Mjs

Post by Mjs » 04 Oct 2018

Dear Shilpa ji, thanks. It means a lot. At the moment, we are having talks with a family and the groom is exactly 5 and a half years older than my daughter. can you please see if their horoscopes match or not ?

Birth details of the boy : 14/04/1989, 14:05 hrs, Vijayawada, AP

Birth details of my daughter : 13/10/1994, 22:25 hrs, bobbili, AP

Is he an ideal match for my daughter ? Are they compatible as a couple ? Will their personalities and mentalities match ?

If it is possible, can you please tell us through his horoscope if he has any bad addictions like smoking, drinking, etc... ? Does he belong to a good family and brought up with good values ? Since my daughter doesn't have a job, will he be financially stable enough to take care of a family ?
Please don't mind otherwise, but after seeing so many proposals of which, some are even fake, we are unable to trust them by their words. Hence, so much concerned.

are there any precautions to be taken if we go ahead with this match, in case if the horoscopes match ? We have been told that 100% compatibility doesn't exist. So, if they are compatible enough, tell us the drawbacks and what she should do to rectify those problems.

You said that fasting one time on Friday will help, does that mean the whole day without solids/ skipping one meal ?

We will be forever grateful for your kindness. Thank you.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 05 Oct 2018

Dear Mjs
--the guy is good nature, handsome with Moon sitting in own house with the lagna and with talents

--sun sits exalted in his digbala house the 10th which is the house of career / profession honors and sun karak for it...
very strong placement for career /professional rise

--exchange between 10 and 11 lords is also a good sign

the chart looks an alright match
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Mjs

Post by Mjs » 05 Oct 2018

Thanks a lot Shilpa ji.

You said that fasting one time on Friday will help, does that mean the whole day without solids/ skipping one meal ?

An alright match means ... Do you suggest us to go ahead or wait for other matches ?

Are they compatible as a couple ? Will their personalities and mentalities match ? can you tell us if there will be any problems in their future and some suggestions for her to rectify those problems.

Will they have healthy children because my daughter is generally a bit on the weaker side and is always worried regarding her health. She has fat accumulated in her chest and is terrified even after doctors assurance that it isn't breast cancer.

Another contributor vedam33 even mentioned in this thread to be careful regarding her health. Is she going to have serious health issues that might require surgeries ? If yes, please let us know so that we will try best to take precautions.

We will be forever grateful for your kindness. Thank you.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 05 Oct 2018

I shared in this group how to see compatibility in both charts

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The boy lagna is in border slight change in tob will change lagna how sure are you about tob

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If the tob is correct the boy might be daring dashing very adamant

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If the tob is correct the boy might be daring dashing very adamant

Mjs

Vedam33, yes, that is the tob they gave us and he is a software engineer.

Subhashini02a
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Subhashini02a » 05 Oct 2018

Hi ,
I studied the boys horoscope too .
Wheather he gets married to your Daughter or anyone else ,
It may land in divorce . 7th lord Saturn in 6th house is a
Problem for marriage .

I am an astrology student only not an astrologer . So,
I can go wrong .
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 05 Oct 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no personal contacts on the forum

Subhashini02a
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Subhashini02a » 05 Oct 2018

Also his sun and Venus with Mercury conjunct is a recipie
For disaster .

Subhashini sriram

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 05 Oct 2018

Mjs ji,
Destiny can not be changed, do your job and try to settle the marriage as per your requirement , coming period is very conductive for marriage, leave rest to god.
Regards.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Subhashini Garu
His lagna is in border slight change in tob will change all events ,we don't know the accuracy of tob means was it rectified or as per hospital records .to assess the correctness of birth time past events has to be checked ,since the details was given by third person we can't judge the accuracy .
The above is my personal view

Mjs

Vedam33, they said that the birth details are correct. Can you verify in any other way ? His father expired in 2016 and he is the only child and lives with his mother. Do you need any other details of him so that you can confirm the accuracy of his tob ?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 06 Oct 2018

Thanks for sharing information and having confidence in me . Actually it is tough to rectify the birth time ,any how will try my level best can you share if possible in which month of year 2016 his father expired .with the present time the chart shows delay in getting married and will occur only after 27 years ,so it is matching .
Any how I will check with the details shared

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

His father might have expired on or after July 2016

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor