Delay in sister's marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
megha
Delay in sister's marriage

Post by megha » 19 Sep 2018

Hello,
Last year my mother decided to search for marriage proposal for my elder sister. As she was already in relationship, she told us. Talks happened with boy and boy's family, it didn't work out and they broke up in Jan 2018. Now, we started searching for groom on websites from March 2018. There has been phone calls and some meetings but anybody suitable hasn't been in contact.
Her DOB is:

16/01/1992
6:42 PM
Place: New Delhi, India

Please tell when will there be a suitable proposal for her. How will be her married life? In which city will she settle?
Warm Regards,
Megha

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Delay in sister's marriage

Post by Sujit » 19 Sep 2018

Megha,
The placement of Saturn in 7th is causing obstacles for her marriage. Continue doing remedies for Saturn.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

megha

Post by megha » 20 Sep 2018

[quote=Sujit post_id=269111 time=1537415649 user_id=2269]
Megha,
The placement of Saturn in 7th is causing obstacles for her marriage. Continue doing remedies for Saturn.

- Sujit
[/quote]

thanks, Sujit.
We have had meetings with prospective grooms families and phone calls also but some way they either backout or misunderstand or their gothra is same. No strong connection has been formed.
Please tell when will there be a strong suitable proposal for her? How will the groom be? His occupation, place, family, compatibility with her?
Is there any possibility for love marriage?

Warm Regards,
Megha.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 21 Sep 2018

Megha,
When Saturn is causing obstacles,long delay will be there.
It is difficult to work out a suitable period for marriage. It is advisable look from 2020.
Consider doing remedies for Saturn.
Regards,
Sujit
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 24 Sep 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 21 Sep 2018

The chart shows love marriage . probably after 2019 Oct

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 21 Sep 2018

If there is chance then before Dec 2018

megha

Post by megha » 31 Aug 2019

Hello all,
It is going to be one and a half year since we started the search.
We haven't got any solid confirmation yet.
There is talks happening with a boy's family again whom my mother met last year.
Will there be any fruitful conclusion? Are there any bright prospects in future?
Please shed some light on her career too.

Regards,
Megha.

megha

Post by megha » 07 Sep 2019

Please reply anyone!

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 07 Sep 2019

Marriage will be delayed beyond 32 years of age at the very least for the following reasons -

Mars is at considerable distance from Venus, Mars is with Rahu in same sign and venus is in opposition to Moon. Rahu and Moon can freeze Mars and Venus respectively. However since Jupiter casts an aspect onto Mars and Saturn is in next house to Mars, it means that marriage is possible and will most likely happen.

From the lagna Saturn and Sun are in 7th sign - indicates delay usually and multiple challenges that will present themselves before the event happens

Saturn is in trine to Moon and in nakshatra of Moon. Saturn and Moon are in 7th sign from D9 lagna in D9

Core issue in the chart is that Mars is debilitated in D9 and that Mercury and Rahu and in rapt conjunction with 6th bhava. Mercury also becomes lord of 8th sign in D9, hence has potential to be very malefic for marriage. By extension Ketu becomes a malefic, this Ketu is with Venus in D9 and they are in opposition to the Mercury Rahu combination in D9.

One should expect challenges even after marriage, unlikely to be a smooth experience. For this very reason delayed marriage is suggested, in my assessment if marriage happens on time it can turn out to be a very bad experience. In Bhav chalit 7th lord Sat moves to 6th, also from Moon Mars becomes 7th lord who is under heavy attack from Mercury & Rahu - two of this biggest enemies.

When can marriage happen? Rahu MD is ruled out for these reasons, Jupiter MD is more likely since Jupiter primary signifies 2nd and 9th houses. Jupiter also occupies nakshatra of Venus who signifies 4 and 5. Within Saturn AD event might happen (between 2025 and 2026) since Venus and Mars get support from Ju and Sa transits as well then. Saturn signifies 6,7,8 at planet level, 1 and 11 at star level and 2,9 at sub lord level. Since 2,7,11 combination gets fulfilled event is likely to take place

Problem is that once marriage happens in Ju - Sat, next the sub periods of Mer and Ketu follow which need to be handled very carefully.

megha

Post by megha » 07 Sep 2019

thanks @sammyho148
It is a very grim picture you have projected. Are there any remedies?
She has already suffered a lot due to our father, her ex, her health and sometimes even relatives. I don't want my sister to suffer more. I won't let that happen.
What about her career? Please shed some light to it.

megha

Post by megha » 15 May 2021

Hi all,
I am opening this post and want to know the present status of this chart for marriage.
Some things happened which led me to comeback here. We have been still been searching the groom for her to no avail.
In past week, she met her ex while getting vaccine. In 2-3 days, his mother called us and apologised how they behaved then related to gotra. Our gotra is bhardwaj and his was the same. At that time, our common astrologer told them that same gotra couple marrying can led to bad future and his parents pushed them to break up.
This time her mother said that the boy has been affected with the breakup and realised in pandemic to talk again to my sister. She said even though gotra is same, we can check shashan (which was different).
Anyways they talked and in 2 days, my sister realised his personality has not changed much. He is still the same person who has trust issues. Now, they have gotten closure and it is officially over.

For future, i want to know when can we expect a proposal to convert to something more? Please, help us.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 18 May 2021

The current dasa lord Rahu doesn''t facilitate marriage. After the ending of this dasa in 2023, marriage can be expected in the second or third quarter of 2024.

TKC

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 20 May 2021

Using SONA system, marriage is delaying beyond 2035. Is her father or some other male elder the reason why she isn't marrying? She needs to calm herself and lower expectations.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 20 May 2021

Hi,

Jupiter antar-dasha in Jupiter maha-dasha (Jan 2023 to March 2025) is a good period of time and success is indicated during this time.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

megha

Post by megha » 27 May 2021

Shivshankar wrote:
> Using SONA system, marriage is delaying beyond 2035. Is her father or some
> other male elder the reason why she isn't marrying? She needs to calm
> herself and lower expectations.

Yes, father is one of the reasons what we don't want in her future spouse.
May I know what is it about she needs to calm herself and lower her expectations? Please explain more.

megha

Post by megha » 20 Aug 2021

Hi,

There has been a match in talking right now. It looks good overall. We have said yes. Can someone make a match for this one? What will be their future? What changes and challenges we can expect? Also, please do a separate analysis for the guy-
Guy-
11 December, 1988
birth time: 16:20 hrs
birth place: Panipat, Haryana, India.

Thanks. Can someone take a look please?