Marriage issues

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Padmavathi
Marriage issues

Post by Padmavathi » 18 Sep 2018

Hi,

I and my husband going thru tough phase. We had big fight due to various reasons. Now, he calm down and talking to me
And in the mean time he has serious health issues.

I would like to know where my marriage is going? I don’t
Want to end this marriage but I keep remembering what
He talked against me during fight.

Like years before, one astrologer warned me about 2019 as I vaguely remembered him saying that, I have to take care in Ketu/Chandra Bhukti. Not sure if it is going on now.

Can someone please go thru my chart and let me know
Where I am going? As he is going thru serious health issues,
I cannot talk to him regarding what he said during
Fight as it gives him lots of stress. Also, going thru
Kind of bad phase in career too. So kind of worried situation

DOB details:
9th October 1974
12:50 hours
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh

Thank you for your time and knowledge.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage issues

Post by vedam33 » 18 Sep 2018

Padmavati Garu
Pl share when you married year and month .and also any other important events of your life
Best wishes
Vedamvenugopal

Padmavathi

Post by Padmavathi » 18 Sep 2018

Thank you venugopal garu. Here you go:

Dec 10,2005 marriage
2 kids - nov 23, 2008 and Jan 4,2011

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 18 Sep 2018

Was your marriage love

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 18 Sep 2018

hello,
Current antar dasa of Moon in 7th is challenging for marriage, own health, new initiatives. There will be more worries and anxiety.
There is slight improvement from October onwards. Home atmosphere will be better, travels related to job is possible and any property related activity.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Padmavathi

Post by Padmavathi » 19 Sep 2018

No, it was arranged.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 19 Sep 2018

Sixth lord in tenth house shows love marriage or the person might choose on his own .then how sure are you about your tob was it as per hospital record or rectified.

Padmavathi

Post by Padmavathi » 19 Sep 2018

My parents just told me.. not sure if it is hospital record though. It is not rectified for sure.

sandip.kundali

Post by sandip.kundali » 12 Oct 2018

Padmavathi garu,
Looks like your marriage was within relatives or between known people or close circle.
Or was your marriage proposal coming from your brother/sister's know circle?
Please confirm.

Coming to your current period of Ket/Mon :
Your Dasha lord KET is in 6th house which is not good combination which may trigger health issues or debts or worries.
Also your 8th lord Moon is making connection with your 7th house along with SAT which brings more worries, mishaps.
7th lord Mer dispostor Ven is debilitated and would worsen these effects.

In Navamsha KET and Mon are conjuct together confirming these negative effects will be more .

However Jup's natal aspect and Transit aspect(only till Oct 11 2018) will bring down these negative implications.

Keep praying to god.

Good luck!

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 22 Oct 2018

Hello,

There are no major problems in your marriage.

If your query is regarding divorce- well, there's neither divorce nor separation. Bickering- yes. Quarrels- yes.
Lack of love and monotony- yes but thing will become slightly better when the next Maha Dasha starts.

Thank you,
P.PyareL

Padmavathi

Post by Padmavathi » 09 Dec 2021

Hi,
I am reposting this after 3 years i believe. Last time, we had fight when my parents came to my hiuse for a week. And again they came last month, similar fight on same issues.
I can really answer him during the fight, but i really don’t want to do it. Whenever my parents come, my mil is jealous and she starts eating my husband brain and fight happens.
After 15 years of marriage also, my parents cannot stay with me for a week. I don’t what wrong i have done in my previous lives. Usually i m fine few days after the fight. This time, I ts been amost 3 weeks aand am still not in good spirtis.
I am working and doing All chores. I pray to hanuman every day and somehow i have a feeling that, no god is helping me.
Only his relatives has to come to my house. And then everybody is happy. I lost interest. Everything looks fine, we both are working and busy in kids studies and my parents left. I am not happy from inside. Why no god is helping me in stopping my husband saying all sorts of things went wrong from the day of marriage. He himself agrees that mil is demanding and she doesn’t like my parents to be in any picture by accident also. Is there any hope for me that it is going to change?? Or i just have to live like this with me suffering??for sure god is not helping me, before i used to say to myself that god is there for me.
Dob - oct9,1974
12:50hrs
Guntur, Andhra pradesh