Marraige

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tan18
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Marraige

Post by tan18 » 15 Aug 2018

Thanks to all!

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 15 Aug 2018

Don't worry Nitrogen! You are safe :-)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 16 Aug 2018

Nitrogen
You are the major constituent of air and may be of importance in astrology too :lol:

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen » 16 Aug 2018

Thanks Tan for setting me free :) and do tell us whenever there is good news.

For the importance Dev I think I have to ask Astrologer Daniel Rutherford but I think Nitrogen in 12th house granted him salvation :lol:

Take care
N :!: TROGEN

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 16 Aug 2018

But Nitrogen must have been in first house with 9th lord for him to have become famous.

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen » 17 Aug 2018

Hmmm on second thought it may have been the case :shock:

Take care

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 17 Aug 2018

sure Nitrogen! U will be the first one to know :-):-)

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Aug 2018

Tan-i need your twin bro details for clarification about on your BT.

JOYD.

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Which details Joyd??

joyd

you both are identical or non-identical twins ?

joyd.

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

non - identical. Identical twins will have the same sex.

joyd

Tan-any significant events in your or in your bros life at 18 and 30th years of age?

joyd.

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Significant like???

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Aug 2018

good or bad and unforgettable or memorable events particularly both of your s 11th house matters like sudden gains or losses/any accidents / public reputation or humiliation / new relationships or break of such realtionships suddenly /any chronic health disorders / elders sufferings or joys like..

joyd.

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 18 Aug 2018

well, a common event I could only relate with our parents. Mother was very sick when we were around 19 - 20yrs, Dad suffered serious health issues in 2016 -2017. Twin bro was diagnosed with hypertension at the age of 19 years. We both have gallstones. Otherwise, although we are twins our education and profession are different. No major gains or losses.

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Re:delay in marraige .........

Post by tan18 » 27 Jan 2019

Dear All,

Recently, an astrologer told me that my horoscope is very bad. Saturn and Jupiter both retrograde in Ist house of Virgo ascendant are foul players... I am advised to wear a yellow stone for the same.

Please advise.
Thanks

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 28 Jan 2019

I will analyse through Prasna and for that the following details required
A think over coolly and send me the time and date when you thought of question
B place where you thought of question ( present city you live )
If interested pl share the above information otherwise you may ignore absolutely no problem

joyd

Post by joyd » 28 Jan 2019

@tan18-
your BT rectified as 15-54[3-54pm].you have high and deep romantical imaginations.Unfortunately your moon as 11th lord of your natal lagna placed in Gemini in navamsa chart.so you like Mills and Boon books kind of romance.It means your desires about marriage and romance confined to your mental cage and you dont like them to take into practical arena.There are marriage chances at your 40 or also at your 44th year.your chart saying[confirming] that you are a mix of venusious glamour combined with photographic memory and mercurian intelligence.

joyd.

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 28 Jan 2019

Dear Joyd,

Thanks for the BT correction.... well....I never read Mills and Boons ever in my life :-)...interesting though.... you made me smile...
Is my chart good for marriage ..because I am told that there are many hurdles...

venusious glamour and mercurian intelligence...hmmm.... new words for me :-)

thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 28 Jan 2019

There are only 2 hurdles but they are major ones.Moon in 12th of D9,and saturn aspect on moon in D9.

joyd.

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

okkk... I learn something new pertaining to my chart every time.

Thanks, Joyd

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 28 Jan 2019

Hello Tan18,

FYI, Barack Obama has retro Jupiter and Saturn in Capricorn where his ascendant is, but those did not turn to be foul players for him insofar as marriage is concerned! Something for your astrologer to ponder about.

Pl also be picky on what you learn on internet forums, plenty of stuff that is plain wrong that you can very well avoid learning !
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Dear ChandraLagna,

Thanks for the info!!!

I don't understand that if astrology is science then why people interpret it differently. It seems that astrology is still evolving or it is dynamic....or we know only 10% of it...like our human brain...
I am just curious to know what lies in my chart which has delayed things so that I have the reason to give some solace to me...

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 29 Jan 2019

This is a priceless question, one that has surely vexed many readers of this forum and surely millions of people who consult astrologers and often run into predictions that do not turn out true, so allow me some slack in giving a rather verbose answer.

Before going into astrology, if you look at medical science itself, despite millions of practitioners, there is still divergence between in diagnosis, prognosis and lines of treatments between different doctors except for the most strongly established & obvious ailments. Even today medical science is unable to definitively state whether or not saturated fat is bad or good, whether bad cholesterol is really bad and so on. For every research study supporting one line of theory, there is another equally compelling one supporting the opposite! What this tells us is that we know only a little of how the human body works and have to learn a lot more. If you aren’t familiar with content from Dr B M Hegde, I recommend you do so. He’s a practising doctor of more than 5 decades who has healthy dose of scepticism about modern medicine and surely a welcome influence on all of us to get a well-rounded perspective on health, life and medicine.
Just realizing we are just beginning to scratch the surface of human body, we can appreciate how enormously more complex is the subject of astrology where we are trying to map the planetary positions at the time of a birth into the life events of that native!

Astrology has only in past few decades formalized the dissemination of knowledge but even here, it has been subjected to mutilations either out of ignorance or interests of those propagating the subject. I would strongly advocate against the “courses” taught at some of these institutions simply because of how much content has been mutilated from the ancient texts. The origins of the subject of astrology lie in the hoary past and even there, each successive century has given differences in analysis, much like any other subject. Mathematics is considered as perfect, and either you get a solution or you don’t. In wonderful astrology even mathematics is subject to vagaries of interpretation – which Ayanamsa to use (correction in degrees between tropical and sidereal and there are a dozen ayanamsas available!), there is uncertainty about which mode to take ( geocentric, or topocentric), there is uncertainty about whether Rahu qualifies as a Karaka or not, there is uncertainty whether houses are equal or not, there is doubt whether house definition starts at ascendant, or house-mid is ascendant, or whether entire sign is a house and I can go on, but you get the picture. When you throw in so many uncertainties, there is hardly any consensus on any chart between two astrologers – the methods, techniques, and biases are different. You will notice that astrology demands intuition or skill from its practitioners and this means that there is a level of personal interpretation that helps one reach a conclusion regarding a chart. There are multitude of rules for analysis, then exceptions to those rules, and then exceptions to exceptions and this is on top of multiple roles for each planet and house. All of this excessive spaghetti allows for such broad flexibility in interpretation so as to allow two astrologers to reach completely opposite conclusions! Jupiter for example represents wealth, Moksha, children, value system and so many good things and yet when it is combusting, the classical texts go the whole hog and declare that significations of Jupiter are affected but the question is which one and how much? Here is where the “skill” of astrologer comes in and my contention is that for a body of knowledge to be considered a true science, the answer from one astrologer should be the same as the next one.

To qualify as a science, a body of knowledge must be observable, verifiable, repeatable, amenable to experimentation and independent of the person who conducts the experiment. This is not the case at all in astrology. So, long story short, there are some basic principles of astrology, but it cannot be called a hard science due to the fact that it fails the tests required of a true science. A skilled or experienced astrologer is he who has learnt the basics and is able to apply his learnings from past charts and come to conclusions fairly correctly and consistently.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 31 Jan 2019

well explained.. I am a medical person and we were taught that there is one rule in medicine that "there is no rule"..I think the same applies in astrology to too...