Marraige

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tan18
Contributor
Contributor
Marraige

Post by tan18 » 13 Aug 2018

Hello everyone,

Is there denial of marraige in my chart?

DOB - 18/05/1981
Time - 16:00 ( 4.00 pm)
Place - New Delhi

Thank you
Tan18

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marraige

Post by Sujit » 13 Aug 2018

tan18,
Could you share education and profession.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Above information belongs to a female

Thank you

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

I am a qualified medical doctor with MBBS, MD and working in reputed medical college

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 13 Aug 2018

Tan18,
Chart does show obstacles for marriage.
Current time is ruled by Rahu in 11th house under the major period of ascendant lord Mercury ruling self.
Current time looks stressful. You can hope for proposals during last quarter of 2018.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

My birthplace is New Delhi , India

Thank you

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 14 Aug 2018

I know there are obstacles for marraige otherwise I would have been married long time back. I know that destiny cannot be changed no matter how many remedies one does. It is better to accept it and move forward and enjoy life.

Thanks for your response Sujit!

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 14 Aug 2018

How sure are you about time of birth was it hospital record time or rectified ,pl confirm

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

No..it is not a hospital record. My parents initially said it to be 3.45pm but we found a kundli made during that year which showed 4: 00pm. So we took it 4.00pm for me and 4.05pm for my twin brother.
Thanks

AstroGuru108
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroGuru108 » 14 Aug 2018

Hi, Tan18,

Your chart shows two long broken relationships which are not cultivated into marriage.

Rgds

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Hi AstroGuru108,
I never had any relationship before in my life. Currently, I do have a emotional connection with a person but he is more of a close long distance friend. Although I did try my luck in marraige with him but failed.

Thanks

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

tan18 wrote:
14 Aug 2018
No..it is not a hospital record. My parents initially said it to be 3.45pm but we found a kundli made during that year which showed 4: 00pm. So we took it 4.00pm for me and 4.05pm for my twin brother.
Thanks
Ok you are twins .then it should be lot of time difference in birth time .can you share if possible any major events of your life like accidents etc .may be your tob of 4pm is not correct it requires birth time rectification

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

A lot of time difference cannot happen because it was casearon section and being a doctor I know that a second baby has to be taken out as early as possible. It hardly takes few minutes as max 2 - 4 mins and we both were born fine without any illness.
A significant event which happened in my life was at age of 19 - 20 yrs.I had a setback related to my career. No accidents luckly so far. Got a permanent job in sept - oct 2017. Recently diagnosed with stones in gall bladder.

Thank you

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the feed back I will analyse and get back pl

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I am taking your tob as 3.45 am instead of 3.45 pm .with that tob I am getting lagna as aries and moon with sat in D9 .at present are you facing any problems like unnecessary worries misunderstanding etc

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Vedam33,

I was born in afternoon of budh purnima. It cant be 3.45 am at all.
Thanks

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

It was hospital born delivery . I am not able to find the birth certificate as such. But it was around 4 pm. It could be at the max 5 min before or after 4 pm.

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen » 14 Aug 2018

Vedam tan said she was born about 4:00 PM so if you want to rectify time it would be around it or if the time is totally not known but it IS known that she was born around evening; So I think you should take time around the specified period i.e. Evening. Taking time as AM means it was early Morning and a total of 12 hour difference.
And this is Not possible. So think and ponder about the possibility of it and then proceed.
Take care

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 15 Aug 2018

nitrogen wrote:
14 Aug 2018
Vedam tan said she was born about 4:00 PM so if you want to rectify time it would be around mi it or if the time is totally not known but it IS known that she was born around evening; So I think you should take time around the specified period i.e. Evening. Taking time as AM means it was early Morning and a total of 12 hour difference.
And this is Not possible. So think and ponder about the possibility of it and then proceed.
Take care
Thanks for suggestions .when married delay is shown in the chart when a person crossed 35 years ( approx ) .there might be some issues .as seen from the timing mentioned by the person when casted the chart and based on my little knowledge in astrology it is not showing that much delay and marriage should have occurred by now . Further my Guruji told not to take the time given by client as correct and for knowing the correctness of time past events should be cross-checked and if the events match then the time of birth as furnished by the person should be taken and proceed for analysis of future events .in the chart under question with the information given by her was not matching and it seems there might be lot of varaiation in birth time .some times it is also possible that due to imbroglio am might have noted as pm .with all the above consideration into effect I came to the conclusion that the tob might be wrong in my view .further my Guruji also told if events not matching then inform to the person stating that I am unable to analyse the chart .the tob might be 16.55 pm also .if you feel the tob is correct you can share your analysis .

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You ponder , analyse and put your views instead of pointing finger towards me

nitrogen

Post by nitrogen » 15 Aug 2018

Vedam

I don't understand the reason why you thought my view as pointing of fingers towards you. If I have to demean you then I would have said it in a different tone altogether.
Everybody has the idea if he/she was born during day or night or a particular part of the day. My thought was to consider it and do BTR accordingly. But when someone insist he/she was born in the evening and despite that taking time in the morning, is like taking a different route altogether. I thought it was wrong and tried to point it to you. And this should be thought about patiently and without any remorse. You could have taken it in a healthy way but doing good these days is considered as backstabbing.

Take care
Welcome to K.Y.
Nitrogen

nitrogen

On second thought.

Its Just a Thought Tan:
Well Tan wrt your chart lagna is housing Ju and Sa. And is aspected by Ke and Ma. Secondly 7th house is aspected by Ju,Sa and Ra. Ju being lord of two kendra lost its benefic nature and ke in Sa sign gave it a bit more malefic influence. So the effect of malefic planets on 7th house,its lord Ju(also karak of husband) signifies delay in marriage and since these are slow moving planets and takes time to reach its maturity age and aspect being malefic in nature bought out a significant delay.
And secondly I think there is no denial in marriage. Present dasha is of Me-Ra(9/2016 to 4/2019). Ra in 11th in stri rashi is not bad and confers Job stability to the native. Ra also sometimes give sudden marriage proposals. Next dasha will be of Me-Ju. Chara dasah presently is Pi-Li followed bt Pi-Sc. After 10th of October Ju will move to Scorpio. The cumulative effect on the DK,UL and its lord and other factors shows/indicates time is ripe for marriage. Wrt to dasha and transit the the closest possibility is before Nov 2019. To say in a general way 2019-20 is the time(as around 3:55 pm D9 chart changes its lagna so the general view) and to be precise it may be on 24th April 2019. Lastly may be in 2015-16 there might have been a small chance of marriage proposal but it couldn't fructify at that time.

Hope you find the second half soon. Don't operate on me if its 2021.

Take care
Nitrogen

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

nitrogen wrote:
15 Aug 2018
Vedam

I don't understand the reason why you thought my view as pointing of fingers towards you. If I have to demean you then I would have said it in a different tone altogether.
Everybody has the idea if he/she was born during day or night or a particular part of the day. My thought was to consider it and do BTR accordingly. But when someone insist he/she was born in the evening and despite that taking time in the morning, is like taking a different route altogether. I thought it was wrong and tried to point it to you. And this should be thought about patiently and without any remorse. You could have taken it in a healthy way but doing good these days is considered as backstabbing.

Take care
Welcome to K.Y.
Nitrogen
There are ways to express feelings and telling again sarcastically without going through my reply shows the maturity level of the person .using the word healthy and back stabbing does not goes well with the person .never in the forum I have remarked adversely or commented on the analysis given by any person .the person should maintain etiquette in using the words and I leave it to the concise of the person .

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Who is the person to tell to do btr it is none of his business

nitrogen

[quote=vedam33 post_id=267071 time=1534389981 user_id=19348]
Who is the person to tell to do btr it is none of his business
[/quote]

And I am Sorry I pointed out something. It is a platform to share Inputs so thats what I did. Just bad habit. Chill :)
I am not a learner but a starter in astrology. It will take time for me to be a learner. Hope to learn something from you in future.

Take care
I read the do and don'ts of Vaughan Paul when I stumbled upon the site. So trying hard not to be like :evil: and also trying hard to provide some inputs in the name of astrology. :oops:
N :!: TROGEN

PS: A quote 'Never call yourself a Learner. Its a Big word to follow.'
The convo is Over from my side.