Marraige

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tan18
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Marraige

Post by tan18 » 15 Apr 2019

Dear Members,

What is the status of Jupiter in my chart? Is it bad for the horoscope or is it a week?
Because someone told me to wear Pukhraj to make it strong and on the other hand I am asked to recite the mantra to pacify its bad effect.
I am confused. Please give me some insight into the same
18/05/1981, 15:54, New Delhi

Thanks

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 16 Apr 2019

Chances of getting married before 2020 June ,is there if missed then very difficult to get married

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 16 Apr 2019

Thank you Vedam33ji

I request other members to respond to my query.

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 05 May 2019

Dear Members,

Please through some light on the status of Jupiter in my chart. It is benefic or malefic for me especially with respect to marriage. Currently, I am running Juptier antardasha.

thanks

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 25 Jun 2019

I request joydji ,kimahyji , lexji and others to please respond and give some views

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 26 Jun 2019

Hi Tan.... I do analysis with help of 4 step theory... first we'll verify your birth time details... today on 26th June, 2019, @ 17.51 hrs, birmingham, alabama... moon was in jupiter sign,mercury star and saturn sub...

As per the birth details that 18th May, 1981, 16.00 hrs, new delhi, ascedant signlord was mercury, starlord of mars and sublord was rahu.

In the birth chart, jupiter is in mercury sign, mercury is in mars star and rahu is in star of saturn.

The 9th Cuspal Sublord in the birth chart is Mars. It is connected with Ascendant as it is appearing as Starlord..

Birth time provided is accurate...

Let's verify whether accurate birth time is connected with your education and profession....

4th Cuspal Sublord Mercury. Mercury is in star of mars and sub of rahu. rahu is in saturn star.

Saturn is in conjunction with Jupiter in 1st house. Jupiter is in Virgo. Jupiter is significator of 12th(hospital). Saturn is significator of 6th(disease).

Mars represent surgeon/surgery... significator of 8th(surgery). Jupiter is natural karak of child birth..

Mercury is in Taurus(physician)... it's starlord mars is in aries(surgery) and it's sublord rahu is in cancer(nursing, gynaecologist)...

Your education and profession are related... bcoz... 10th Cuspal Sublord is also mercury... looks like you are gynecologist...

comming to the topic of marriage...

Punarphoo dosha... because saturn is in 1st house.. delay of marriage, break up ... etc...

7th Cuspal Sublord Rahu... it is in star of saturn and sub of moon. moon is in star of jupiter.

rahu is in 10th... rahu is in moon sign. moon is in 2nd and lord of 11th...
saturn is in 12th and lord of 5th and 6th.. Saturn conjuncts jupiter. Jupiter is in 12th and lord of 4th and 7th. Ketu is in 4th.

Ketu, venus are in moon star.

Rahu's signification
Rahu as a planet - 10,2,11
Starlord Saturn - 12,5,6,7
Sublord Moon - none
Moon's starlord is Jupiter -12,7,5,6

7th Cuspal Sublord Rahu is significator of 2,7,11 which indicates marriage... but you are in your 38th year of your life and still unmarried... you should have been married by now.... if we consider the planets... all the 9 planets in your horoscope are significator of 2,7,11 or 5 or 8... but still no marriage... reason...
a) punarphoo dosha... b) pluto in 1st house along with saturn... both are aspecting 7th house... saturn is delaying the event.. and pluto is not ready to give up... conculsion.... marriage doesn't seems to be destine... sorry about that...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 26 Jun 2019

Tan,

My reading is that marriage is promised in chart. Jupiter and Saturn are in trine to Venus and there is no freezing of either Mars or Venus as per principles of Nadi astrology. Delayed marriage is not surprising at all.

Presence of Saturn in first house (who gives effects of 6th house more than 5th) along with 7th lord Jupiter more or less rules out marriage before the age of 32. Here since both 7th lord and 7th bhava are under direct influence of Saturn, the delay prolongs well beyond the age of 35. Jupiter goes to Sun nakshatra who isn't exactly the best planet in your chart. However Jupiter has enough strength in D9 to be able to provide the result in my assessment.

Once Saturn transits to Capricorn by beginning 2020 he starts to trine natal Venus, also is in 7th to D9 lagna for the next 2.5 years. Jupiter starts to aspect Natal Mars once he moves to Sagittarius. Currently running Mercury Dasa with Jupiter sub period that has recently started.

Please redouble your efforts in this direction, I see more than reasonable chances of marriage occurring

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 26 Jun 2019

Tan, you said that you have twin brother... birth time is 16.05 hrs... when took his chart@ 23.37 hrs on 26th June 2019, birmingham, alabama... i was able to connect with the moon ruling planet... his education is related engineering background???
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 27 Jun 2019

Thank you Kimahyji and sammyho148 for responding

@Kimahy
one more dosha added in my list....
I am not a gynecologist or a surgeon. I m nowhere linked with the nursing.
My twin is in IT sector. But I believe 5 mins gap is far too much for a twin cesarean.

@sammho148
I Never wanted to marry early so before 32 was out of the question.

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 14 Jul 2019

Kimahyji! ..do you predict the same for my twin?

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 15 Jul 2019

@tan is your twin bro... married or unmarried... i had just analyzed his chart wrt to education and profession...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 15 Jul 2019

unmarried

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 16 Jul 2019

For your brother 7th Cuspal Sublord Rahu's signification is also very much similar to your's

Rahu as a planet - 10,2,11
Starlord Saturn - 12,5,6
Sublord Moon - 2
Moon's starlord is Jupiter - 12,5,6

Rahu is significator of 2nd on sub level, 5th on starlevel, this indicates marriage is promised, but again pluto is in 1st house aspecting 7th...

Significators as per 4 step theory
2nd - Mon, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu, Ketu
7th - Mercury
11th - Moon, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu, Ketu.

Current Mahadasa of Mercury is significator of 7th,2nd and 11th... marriage should have been celebrated by now...
Out of 9 planets, 7 planets are significator of 2nd and 11th.. still no marriage in mercury mahadasa... similar to your case... pluto in 1st house aspecting 7th... He too has punarphoo dosha because of saturn in 1st house aspecting 7th.. so wrt marriage my conclusion is the same which was for you..

For study purpose if we see your's cuspal sublord and your brother's... rahu is the common planet which is 1st cuspal sublord and 7th cuspal sublord for both of you.

TAN - 16.00 hrs
1st Cusp Sublord = Rahu
2nd Cusp Sublord = Saturn
3rd Cusp Sublord = Mars
4th Cusp Sublord = Mercury
5th Cusp Sublord = Jupiter
6th Cusp Sublord = Venus
7th Cusp Sublord = Rahu
8th Cusp Sublord = Saturn
9th Cusp Sublord = Mars
10th Cusp Sublord = Mercury
11th Cusp Sublord = Jupiter
12th Cusp Sublord = Mon

TAN TWIN - 16.05 hrs
1st Cusp Sublord = Rahu
2nd Cusp Sublord = Mercury
3rd Cusp Sublord = Rahu
4th Cusp Sublord = Sun
5th Cusp Sublord = Saturn
6th Cusp Sublord = Sun
7th Cusp Sublord = Rahu
8th Cusp Sublord = Mercury
9th Cusp Sublord = Rahu
10th Cusp Sublord = Venus
11th Cusp Sublord = Saturn
12th Cusp Sublord = Mars

Your education is medicine reason 4th Cuspal sublord Mercury in connected with mars
And your brother's education is IT/Engineering - 4th Cuspal Sublord sun connected with saturn

Also your 9th Cuspal sublord - Mars in the star of venus(medicine) and his 9th Cuspal Sublord Rahu(karaka of software) in star of saturn
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 16 Jul 2019

thanks again for your efforts ....although I could understand only 10% of what you have written :-):-):-)

It seems like it is about correlating pass events with the planets.
I wonder ..if everything else is different then why marriage prediction is the same

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 Jul 2019

In 4 step or stellar astrology... A) planet is the source,
B) nature of the results are indicated by starlord
C) Sublord is the final decision maker...

Every event in life is related to some or other houses/cusp/bhava... for example marriage we need to check 7th cusp, and in 7th cusp we need to check its Sublord, which is called as Cuspal Sublord . For marriage we can relate it as 7th Cuspal Sublord .this is the starting point of analysis in your case it is Rahu and for your brother also it is rahu.

As per stellar astrology, A) planet is the source in your case 7th cuspal sublord is rahu(planet)

B) Now rahu is in star of saturn ( Starlord)

C) Rahu is in sub of Moon ( Sublord of the Planet)

This is as per traditional stellar astrology. In 4 step we go one step ahead and look into starlord of sublord. In your case it is jupiter and for your brother is also jupiter.

Marriage prediction is same because... a) punarphoo dosha b) Both of yours 7th cuspal sublord rahu. Rahu is the source( for marriage and other events related to 7th cusp) c) Both of yours pluto in first house aspecting 7th cusp..

The source(Cuspal sublord) changes for other life related events, expect for 1st cusp and 7th cusp, hence the results are different for you and your twin bro, for most of life related events,that was the reason I had given details of sublord for each cusp for yours and your brother.

Hope this clear's the air...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 18 Jul 2019

Thanks
so, I have a good number of doshas but still living a pretty decent life..thanks to almighty

Venus75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Venus75 » 19 Jul 2019

Hey Tan
I know u r alredy got so many replies and yet I felt like giving inputs...
First is twin charts analysis is done in different way even rashi chart wont be same despite 3- 5 min difference...I myself have younger siblings one bro n one sis one is is police one is teacher ,they have 5 min diff ...
So do not think ur life is same as twin...yet this is a pure ksrmik bond strong love or strong hate brings together...(u can see more in sanjay rath lit.)

As far as jup is concerned it has 2nd highest shadbala in strength (a method to see strength) so its not weak or malefic ...yeah there are some dosha being 2 lordship it has called kendra adhipati dosha but all dosha and yoga goes hand in hand...so no worries...
Saturn is a planet who moves slow so it makes slow every house its sits n aspects (here 7th)
The best saying about saturn is it delays but not denies so I see marrige for u on charts.
One more thing abt Jupiter strength it is in nakshtra of uttara phalguni lord Sun...though its 12th lord but well placed in 9th in own nk so Jup is not weak here but its general karka for female to marry...so they advice u thu fast or yellow sapphires.
Regards

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 20 Jul 2019

Hi Venus.... happy to know that you have twins too...we are also different in many ways...and there has to something karmic

Would like to know about karmic bonds... what is Sanjay rath lit??
thanks for responding

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 29 Nov 2020

tan18 wrote:
15 Apr 2019
Dear Members,

What is the status of Jupiter in my chart? Is it bad for the horoscope or is it a week?
Because someone told me to wear Pukhraj to make it strong and on the other hand I am asked to recite the mantra to pacify its bad effect.
I am confused. Please give me some insight into the same
18/05/1981, 15:54, New Delhi

Thanks
Hi, in the beginning of the post, you mentioned that your time of birth is 16:00 ( 4.00 pm), also can you please confirm if you are the younger or elder one?

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 29 Nov 2020

Hi
I am elder one and according to my parents it is 4pm but someone here corrected it to 15.54 for me. The difference between me and my twin brother would be 2 to 3 minutes max.

Thanks
Have a great day

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 30 Nov 2020

tan18 wrote:
29 Nov 2020
Hi
I am elder one and according to my parents it is 4pm but someone here corrected it to 15.54 for me. The difference between me and my twin brother would be 2 to 3 minutes max.

Thanks
Have a great day
Thank you very much for the kind reply. I hope to research on Twin charts, and will get back.

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 30 Nov 2020

Thanks

tan18
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tan18 » 03 Dec 2020

Sure, thanks

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Dec 2020

Hi,

At the outset, to me it looks like the chart is tending towards denial of marriage - delay is obvious and evident. But then, conjunction of 5th and 7th lords... both posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara Phalghuni Naksthara, ruled by Sun/Ravi, the 12th lord of bed pleasure gives me a ray of hope, on the possibility of love marriage.

That said, I'm also drawn to the presence of Ketu in the 5th house - aspecting the said conjunction and Udaya Lagna. Incidentally, this Ketu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra - the 11th lord (responsible of fructification of Kama desire) and posited in the 2nd house of family expansion. On my part, I'm inclined to think this combination/relationship is the root cause of the situation.

If I may take the liberty, I'd suggest that you consider seeking help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In my understanding, offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Mahadev Shiva, regularly with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa might help taking any love feeling/relationship forward.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Dec 2020

Oh! By the way, I think the time is ripe across next few months. So, making earnest effort - both with regards to suggested remedies, as also pursuing your desire would be fruitful.

Sincerely...